sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
for those wondering how to get all of lily's content here is how you do it.

1) unlock the father and son by spying in the backyard and seeing the saving the son
2) go to the saturday dinner multiple times. As it goes the number of times goes up Lily will do more and more until the full scene happens.
3) also go to the neighbor's house in the evening on either monday or saturday eventually lily one time won't be there and when this happen the new scene will trigger.

Not sure about how to unlock the cleo content yet.
Tried everything that you wrote still can't trigger scene. Been stuck on this part for 3 weeks now.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Tried everything that you wrote still can't trigger scene. Been stuck on this part for 3 weeks now.
The Cleo storyline is closely intertwined with the Lilly's route. Check Cleo's walkthrogh - most probably you failed to trigger some event here. And small lifehack - spy in the backyard only on wednesday and sunday, the chance to see Lilly is only these days. All other days you work on other girls (in library, as example).

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
i dont undestand neither, i went here saturday afternoon, she licked his cock, after that walk. say go there evening and check the noise, i beg you what kind of noise, there two options click Lilly or leave, what i have to do ?
I'm stuck on this part as well for 3 weeks. It seems no one knows really how to trigger the next scene. Everyone is keep saying what is on the walkthrough whick isn't helpful.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I'm stuck on this part as well for 3 weeks. It seems no one knows really how to trigger the next scene. Everyone is keep saying what is on the walkthrough whick isn't helpful.
Click Lilly:) The noise in question is the noise of Lilly trying to get through the window, nothing more.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
The Cleo storyline is closely intertwined with the Lilly's route. Check Cleo's walkthrogh - most probably you failed to trigger some event here. And small lifehack - spy in the backyard only on wednesday and sunday, the chance to see Lilly is only these days. All other days you work on other girls (in library, as example).
Sorry to say this but this is my 3rd playthrough from the very beginning. I did all scenes for Cleo, Beth, Julia, Ashey, Jessica and still can't trigger "check the noise" Lilly did mention something about swimming trunks the next time we meet but can't find those either in the shopping/clothing store.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I worked it out, there's definitely a step missing from the WT. After you've aroused her in the pool a few times you need to go work there, if Lilly is at the pool when you work she'll invite you to swim. Next time you see her over the fence you'll join her in the pool. Then the next mon/sat evening there will be the noise.

*edit it is there but it's easy to miss as it's in a previous section

You were right about the WT missing certain parts to trigger the next scenes in any paths. For example, that Lilly's path was very tedious to unlock the next trigger scene "check noise" Finally unlock it but the comments here referring to the WT is a huge failed attempt.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Sorry to say this but this is my 3rd playthrough from the very beginning. I did all scenes for Cleo, Beth, Julia, Ashey, Jessica and still can't trigger "check the noise" Lilly did mention something about swimming trunks the next time we meet but can't find those either in the shopping/clothing store.
Sorry, but it is impossible to finish Beth's route without Lilly. The subplot of Beth learning to swim and all her scenes with Lilly.

Reactions: Icededo

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
is there a setting to change the name? or is it just Bill?
Yes there is. Go to your room, click on in-game laptop, click at icon of woman in business suite, you can rename MC, and all main girls, (stepmother, and stepsisters).

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is 5.0a both links contain the PC and MAC along with the walkthrough (attach the walkthrough just in case)

Changelog:

- Susan's storyline continued

- Beth's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Beth and Lilly

- Main menu image updated

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

2.50 star(s) 79 Votes