panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I can't buy the gym clothes, when I go there the option is just absent any idea (and yes I have got to all the shop available). But they tell me I need to buy it, any ideas?

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
How the hell do I call Rati in the living room? It will never show up there in the afternoon, neither on Tuesday nor on Friday. I've made those points mentioned all WT.

This game really starts to fuck up when in the meantime these triggers really disappear here. And nothing will happen even if all the mentioned points are fulfilled.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The Engrish is strong with this one. Seriously, the Dev needs to hire an English speaking translator/writer. The spelling is OK but the grammar and syntax is horrible. Just reading the dialogue to have it make sense I have to mentally translate it which pulls away from immersion and following the story. You would think by now the Dev would have corrected it. Another thing what's with the weird pubes on Julia?? LOL looks like she pasted on black velcro!! Considering the goal of the M/C to own and take the Stepmother away from his father IMO it would be great if there was the possibility of impregnating the Mom and Aunt as well. The step-sisters would be optional for pregnancy.

The game IMO uses absurd proportions for the BIG ASS/BIG TITS fetish especially where Rati is concerned. Same for 80% of the male twig and berries. I don't get why 80% + of the games on here have to have the cartoonish proportions for the models but that just my two cents. My preference for a MILF would be more like Sophia Loren or Rachel Welch in their 40-50's but now I am showing my age.

Another thing is the 33% percentage chance that Lilly will show in the neighbor's backyard is too low IMO. It makes for a horrible grind to get her to show up 3 times before you can move on from that event. Makes me wish I could tweak it with a cheat.

Last edited:

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
Hey there. I have a couple of questions related to Michelle.

1. How do I max out the sympathy level with her? I'm stuck at 13/15. Complimenting her in the morning does not work. I've seen posts from some people that are stuck at 14/15, so it's not locked at 13.
2. Because of point 1, I can't get any further with the evening event in the living room on Mondays and Fridays. And this block my progress with Susan's evening event. I have every power maxed out, except knowledge. I did every other piece of content. I think.
3. The week-end evening event seems to be stuck on the BJ scene. I saw the sex scene once.
4. Is the Rati and Michelle scene repeatable?

Great game, btw. I hope we'll get all the content I hope to see in this story.

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
Hey there. I have a couple of questions related to Michelle.

1. How do I max out the sympathy level with her? I'm stuck at 13/15. Complimenting her in the morning does not work. I've seen posts from some people that are stuck at 14/15, so it's not locked at 13.
During the weekend, speak to Michelle in her bedroom in the evening. It should raise your sympathy with her. That should unlock more scenes when she gets to 15, resolving Points 2 and 3. If that doesn't work, I suggest a save editor to change the value.

Also hello.

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
Having trouble with Julia's scene in v1.9. I go to the library and use the tech vision. It says there is something wrong with the PC. But when I click on the PC it says there is nothing to do. I did notice that after I had talked to Ashley about her clothes that she went back to wearing other clothes. Can't start new update because Rati doesn't visit in the afternoon

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
I'm having issues with some buttons, i move the cursor over them, but they dont do anything, some of them only change in very specific zones of the icons

Reactions: canal mom

jasemkulk

Apr 14, 2018
please help.... im stuck with beth... it says "find beth in all location...." what that means pls, i cant find her anywhere

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Can anyone assist me? I can't seem to access the girls kissing in the afternoon in my save. I've tried everything and even progressed and did the swimming and unlocked Rati, but whenever I try and access the girls room in the evening, I need to respect their privacy. I've had Beth blowjobs in the kitchen in the afternoon and have also sent her the ffm links on the PC and anal after Stella dildo scene, and even all the thermometer scenes including Beth jerking off Stella in her sleep, but no idea how to trigger kissing scene.

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes