DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
The Engrish is strong with this one. Seriously, the Dev needs to hire an English speaking translator/writer. The spelling is OK but the grammar and syntax is horrible. Just read the dialogue to have it make sense I have to mentally translate it which pulls away from immersion and following the story. You would think by now the Dev would have corrected it. Another thing what's with the weird pubes on Julia?? LOL looks like she pasted on black velcro!! Considering the goal of the M/C to own and take the Stepmother away from his father IMO it would be great if there was the possibility of impregnating the Mom and Aunt as well. The step-sisters would be optional for pregnancy.

The game IMO uses absurd proportions for the BIG ASS/BIG TITS fetish especially where Rati is concerned. Same for 80% of the male twig and berries. I don't get why 80% + of the games on here have to have the cartoonish proportions for the models but that just my two cents. My preference for a MILF would be more like Sophia Loren or Rachel Welch in their 40-50's but now I am showing my age.

Another thing is the 33% percentage chance that Lilly will show in the neighbor's backyard is too low IMO. It makes for a horrible grind to get her to show up 3 times before you can move on from that event. Makes me wish I could tweak it with a cheat.
You could press back, then save and reload, that would reset the RNG and you get another shot without having to wait for another day?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'm stuck with Lilly, can't visit her room, can't follow her after she orgasms, she always just disappears
any ideas?

jasemkulk

Apr 14, 2018
i must go into girl room at night before this scene? i dont have unlocked girl room at night yet and idk why xd i did everything now and cant do anything else

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys is there in this game something to show what are the quests to need to complete in order to progress with the storyline?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
dose any have the change log for 23b and if so plz share I don't want to redownload for some bug fix I don't need

2.50 star(s) 80 Votes