Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I found save from 10th April...you should try...
It's working thank you.
For some reason, I didn't unlocked the tech vision icon but I could use it in the library (I had the option in the choice menu when talking to the librarian).

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I replayed whole game again with the walkthrough at sight, and managed to finish everything just fine... untill I realized that even so missed two scenes in gallery, one with Michelle (central one, second row) and one with Stella (central one, first row). Somebody know what I missed or did wrong?

Reactions: Mangahiryu

thegiggling

Feb 25, 2017
Single Again [v0.4] [Clever name games](1.11 GB)
303 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
I think name of the game is wrong. Kindly correct it :)
Thanks for compressing it.

S7lver

May 30, 2017
Hello

Today I downloaded the game I have been playing it for a few minutes but I have one problem I can not go to the initial part when Susan comes home, which answers I would not choose is the end of the game. Someone can help me?

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Can't seem to get that "termostat" option in living room. Is it bug or did i miss trigger for it?
To get the thermostat, use the Technovision and then go to the girl's room. It'll flag the thermostat and ask if you wanna adjust it.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Please give the player the option to rename the m.c at the beginning of the game. I dislike begin forced to use default m.c names and I am sure there are some out there that would agree with me on that. I was going to try this game but the first name of the m.c Really killed the mode for me .

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 80 Votes