Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah i personally also dont buy it that Jenny and Jackie is the same person, i mean its your relative so how tf you cant recognized her even if she's getting older, i have 5 aunts and 4 uncles from both side of my parents and i can easily recognized each of them even after 30 years the last time i saw them.
That's fair, but people grow up seeing images of family members as they age, even if they don't spend a lot of time together.

I've definitely run into people I knew 20 years ago that I didn't immediately recognize. If someone then told me they were a different person, instead of either having time to figure out why they looked familiar or them telling me who they were, I wouldn't have been the wiser.

So imagine knowing someone for, say, 10 years as one person, then seeing a 30-50-year-younger version of that person, but having a different name attached to that person almost immediately with no way to reference that younger person as the older person ... would you really know who they should be?

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes