Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Right after you leave Mrs. Gilmore's classroom, after the knock on the door, you can see someone hiding behind the locker on the right. This is before Krystal pulls you into the bathroom. It's definitely related, not like Jestur just put that dude hiding there accidentally, but for now we can only really speculate.

View attachment 3573685
Never noticed him before. Thank you!

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
Right after you leave Mrs. Gilmore's classroom, after the knock on the door, you can see someone hiding behind the locker on the right. This is before Krystal pulls you into the bathroom. It's definitely related, not like Jestur just put that dude hiding there accidentally, but for now we can only really speculate.

View attachment 3573685
Is that guy one of the easter eggs you click on to get a hidden render? I forget

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
i feel so sorry about the MCs aunt jenny having found a great guy in the MC and not knowing he is her nephew, i'm looking forward to the story to continue with her and him meeting again. and seeing how it plays out.;)

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
No, the one you're thinking of is the Shit Ninja in episode 3, who's also hiding behind a locker. It's right before the confrontantion with Shelby. Here's the render:

View attachment 3576785
Maybe I should do another playthrough as a refresher before ep7 comes out. I know Jestur does an summary before the episode starts now, but that only covers major events for the most part

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
maybe not your cup of tea. Story is the best part of this game. If it wasnt for the story I would of dropped this game only really like Skylar the rest of the LI so far don't care one way or another for.
What?? knowing you, I thought you would like Jenny and Alyssa too. maybe even Krystal and Scarlett.

Mysteries that might be relevant on my 2nd playthrough:

Who knocked on door for (mrs gilmore) - first day in class after not turning in homework, someone knocked on the door when Mrs. Gilmore started getting more flirty.

who stole jessica's phone charger - If it's actually missing and not just an excuse to enter MC's room, it could have been taken so that Jessica would enter MC's room?

Was it Skylar who called for MC (she was in the area) - self explanatory for first time in power plant

Was Seger's a different store before he went back in time the first time? - MC was sure it was just a woman's store, and it was after his first time back in time, did it change due to something he did? Maybe the person who took the "counterfeit" money?

Did going back in time change Skylar's skateboard deck? - First time we see Skylar she has a skateboard with a prominent skull, next time after going back in time she has a yellow and black caution tape motif with a broken heart

Seriously, is Mrs. Gilmore Jenny? - I first saw this and thought it was a joke, but now I can't get it out of my head, good at games, specifically fighting and Mortal fighter, mentions being tiny before weight gain, facially very similar

Lizzie did say "in the past" - Another theory I saw that I only paid attention too, Lizzie was looking at MC when she said "in the past" about prior male relationship, makes me wonder if in the past really means, like there's going to be a time jump backwards where a younger Lizzie is and things happen
the one that called MC to the power plant the first time is probably shit ninja :)

I think MC just didn't care enough about Seger to go check what kind of store it is. he only knew women goes there.

Mrs Gilmore can't be Jenny. Jenny is 19-20 years old in the past, so 20 years later, she would be 39-40. but mrs Gilmore is 61. that would mean Jenny would need to travel back in time one time and live in the past for 20 years. but it's not possible because if she traveled back after following MC then she would not have been able to work at the power plant, and tiffany wouldn't say she did up until the accident. also, following MC would mean she would be sent forward in time, not back. and Mrs Gilmore has a daughter, so Jenny would need to be sent back in time to be able to have that daughter.

for now, MC can only travel back 20 years in time, so Lizzie would be 1 year old. unless you meant just a flashback :D but the game doesn't seem to do flashbacks, except for MC's dreams with his dad. if there are flashbacks on top of time travel, it might get confusing. especially if the time travel can affect the events in the flashbacks too.

Reactions: shucia

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
What?? knowing you, I thought you would like Jenny and Alyssa too. maybe even Krystal and Scarlett.
Funny you say that cause Jenny and Alyssa are the only other 2 I do like actually , also Scarlett in the past unsure about present Scarlett. But I guess I forgot to mention in that post how I Feel like need more development with those LI since I do like them I just cant get myself to love them like Skylar so really Skylar is the only LI for me at this point that I do care about. Thought Alyssa is almost there for me just not quite enough yet from what I can remember. I just probably worded that post wrong or left details out as I bet I made it b4 bed lol.

Reactions: HiP1

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

the one that called MC to the power plant the first time is probably shit ninja :)

I think MC just didn't care enough about Seger to go check what kind of store it is. he only knew women goes there.

Mrs Gilmore can't be Jenny. Jenny is 19-20 years old in the past, so 20 years later, she would be 39-40. but mrs Gilmore is 61. that would mean Jenny would need to travel back in time one time and live in the past for 20 years. but it's not possible because if she traveled back after following MC then she would not have been able to work at the power plant, and tiffany wouldn't say she did up until the accident. also, following MC would mean she would be sent forward in time, not back. and Mrs Gilmore has a daughter, so Jenny would need to be sent back in time to be able to have that daughter.

for now, MC can only travel back 20 years in time, so Lizzie would be 1 year old. unless you meant just a flashback :D but the game doesn't seem to do flashbacks, except for MC's dreams with his dad. if there are flashbacks on top of time travel, it might get confusing. especially if the time travel can affect the events in the flashbacks too.
I don't know why I feel compelled to keep saying this ... there's only ONE machine we were told could only be used to travel between two specific relative points approximately 20 years apart when used. It's supposed to be destroyed. We have ample evidence there will still be time travel in this game. There is no reason to assume other methods of time travel will also be restricted to the same time period as the damaged one accessed through the old tunnels. In fact, as of the latest update, we have very specific evidence of there being time travel that DOESN'T conform to this limited use. The average, standard tattoo takes at least two weeks for the surface skin to heal, and Skyler has a new SLEVE that she didn't have one week ago. Regardless of whether Mrs. Gilmore is Jenny or not, nothing is off the table right now.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019

Yeah i personally also dont buy it that Jenny and Jackie is the same person, i mean its your relative so how tf you cant recognized her even if she's getting older, i have 5 aunts and 4 uncles from both side of my parents and i can easily recognized each of them even after 30 years the last time i saw them.

Reactions: HiP1

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah i personally also dont buy it that Jenny and Jackie is the same person, i mean its your relative so how tf you cant recognized her even if she's getting older, i have 5 aunts and 4 uncles from both side of my parents and i can easily recognized each of them even after 30 years the last time i saw them.
That's fair, but people grow up seeing images of family members as they age, even if they don't spend a lot of time together.

I've definitely run into people I knew 20 years ago that I didn't immediately recognize. If someone then told me they were a different person, instead of either having time to figure out why they looked familiar or them telling me who they were, I wouldn't have been the wiser.

So imagine knowing someone for, say, 10 years as one person, then seeing a 30-50-year-younger version of that person, but having a different name attached to that person almost immediately with no way to reference that younger person as the older person ... would you really know who they should be?

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes