Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
there are lots of LI already, that makes tons of possible combinations.
but mother/daughter, aunts, and sisters in the threesome is flying too close to the sun :D
so Scarlett-Alyssa-Alice-April, and Tiffany-Jessica-Jenny, and Jackie-Gabi-Darci, and Khloe-Krystal are out, I'm betting.
Shame cuz Jackie-Darci and Khloe-Krystal would be very funny duos, like genuinely hilarious with their personalities
But also really lewd lol :sneaky:

If only we lived in a timeline where Patreon didn't have a crab up their asshole :cautious:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Shame cuz Jackie-Darci and Khloe-Krystal would be very funny duos, like genuinely hilarious with their personalities
But also really lewd lol :sneaky:

If only we lived in a timeline where Patreon didn't have a crab up their asshole :cautious:
so we need that time machine :D

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I don't think either of these will happen 'cause they're both related with or without patch, so ...
If Patreon wants to nuke any AVN for iPatches - it does not take a throuple of M&S (like Tiffany and Jessica), is only takes one of the two beauties.

I support via SS and I am hoping that the latest Patreon crusade will prompt more $ supporters to shift to SS from Patreon if they can do it (I know SS does not support PayPal and there are some issues with credit card access for some/most?? Europeans).

I know of at least one dev who removed their Patreon link on F95 and disconnected their Discord from their Patreon page.

If that would work for Jestur so we could get to enjoy the story as He intends - Not as the Gods of Patreon demand, I am all for it.

Here's to the Throuples and Harems brought to us by Jestur, courtesy of at least Two timelines!

Cheers!!

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Must admit that this game has too many girls lol and all of them are cute and hot except Darci ( dont kill me lol ) so having a sex animation for each of them could be really hard for Jestur. hopefully if he has to skipped some of the girls then i hope its not too many of them.

pitao

May 18, 2023
The newest "Review" has to be one of the stupidest ones I have ever had the displeasure to read. Just because the User found an error in the Game it becomes " Un playable " as the User states and it's automatically a 1 Star. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Yep it is unbelievable that review, I was about to report it but I didn't even bother. Ripples without a doubt is one of the best HS(1) render/animation quality game out there if not the best imho and with a great sci-fi story along with it, but tastes are tastes, can't impose mine on others :)

Reactions: AVNTester2

KuClover

Formerly 'Chadmazotz'
Apr 15, 2024
The newest "Review" has to be one of the stupidest ones I have ever had the displeasure to read. Just because the User found an error in the Game it becomes " Un playable " as the User states and it's automatically a 1 Star. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I reported it.

Could be a mistake by the user, but damn, talk about a new way to spam review sections. Just paste an error report and boom, instant 1 star. :HideThePain:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It was as if I had read not a “Review of the game” but stories about himself... similar to his everyday life :ROFLMAO:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
can't possibly be foolish enough to quote (and thus embed and preserve) the very same content he reported to get removed, so going to guess this is sarcasm

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes