Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So, I don't mind Lizzie being a 100% lesbian or anything... but my question was that she could have been a temporary girlfriend for Mc in the past, or Mc was the same guy that she had a crush on and then nothing worked out, now so that other guys wouldn’t pester her, she decided to try a lesbian relationship (maybe she just wanted to be closer to where Mc was, unless of course they knew each other somewhere before).

And what does the question have to do with the fact that now Mc has a tattooed girl, we’re just talking about Lizzie and a completely possible relationship with her)))
iirc Lizzie is sorta new to the town/school isn't she? So it would be unlikely for her to have anything to do with the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
On the subject of the shit ninja: It was mentioned at the beginning that Jenny had a daughter who disappeared at some point and was never found again. I think this mysterious cousin is the shit ninja.
but Giulia was like 8 years old when she disappeared. should be younger than MC.
might have been sent back in time instead. if she is stuck in the past, she could be Jackie or Riley now :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
iirc Lizzie is sorta new to the town/school isn't she? So it would be unlikely for her to have anything to do with the MC.
Nothing is impossible, taking into account the fact that she met Skylar in the old city and they both came to the city where Mc studies, and there is also an assumption that it was Lizzie who knew where Skylar disappeared, I’m sure she also has some business with Mc

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Then again...time is...flexible in the game. I could see some form of threesome with her and Skylar maybe, but honestly the game has so many girls for the MC by now, that she kinda isn't "needed" for that. :KEK:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
So, I don't mind Lizzie being a 100% lesbian or anything... but my question was that she could have been a temporary girlfriend for Mc in the past, or Mc was the same guy that she had a crush on and then nothing worked out, now so that other guys wouldn’t pester her, she decided to try a lesbian relationship (maybe she just wanted to be closer to where Mc was, unless of course they knew each other somewhere before).

And what does the question have to do with the fact that now Mc has a tattooed girl, we’re just talking about Lizzie and a completely possible relationship with her)))
usually, AVNs run on tropes and stereotypes. if you already have a "tatooed bad girl" type, then there is no need for a second one.

Lizzie being in a past relationship with MC doesn't make sense, unless it was when they were so young MC doesn't remember it, and it wouldn't be enough for her to say she tried with a guy before, I think. she is also 3 years older than him, which is a lot when they are younger.
when it was implied that it could be MC that was her first guy, i thought she could be the one that kissed him in the closet. but now we know it's not her.
she doesn't specify the name of the town she was in before, so we can't be sure that MC never went there, but he didn't seem to travel a lot aside from that beach dream that could be from a memory.
for now, it's a mystery :D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I don't think there is any mention of that. might be just you.
At the end of the update before the date with Skylar, can't you see her answers that she met Skylar in the old city, and there were also answers from Skylar that Lizzie has been through a lot. hence my guessso I wouldn't be surprised if Lizzie knows some of Skylar's secrets) (y) :)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
but Giulia was like 8 years old when she disappeared. should be younger than MC.
might have been sent back in time instead. if she is stuck in the past, she could be Jackie or Riley now :D
It may well be that she somehow ended up in the past, was found and trained by Masked Man. If she is at least a known person, then someone who bears at least some resemblance to Jenny. Who knows.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
At the end of the update before the date with Skylar, can't you see her answers that she met Skylar in the old city, and there were also answers from Skylar that Lizzie has been through a lot. hence my guessso I wouldn't be surprised if Lizzie knows some of Skylar's secrets) (y) :)
yeah Lizzie met Skylar more than a year before the story. they hit it off.
yeah Lizzie had a hard life.
but there was no mention of Lizzie knew where Skylar disappeared. only that Skylar contacted Lizzie after coming back, nothing else. Jessica is Skylar's best friend, much more than Lizzie. Jessica would be the first to know, beside MC on her path.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
yeah Lizzie met Skylar more than a year before the story. they hit it off.
yeah Lizzie had a hard life.
but there was no mention of Lizzie knew where Skylar disappeared. only that Skylar contacted Lizzie after coming back, nothing else. Jessica is Skylar's best friend, much more than Lizzie. Jessica would be the first to know, beside MC on her path.
I will stick to my opinion))) Lizzie's appearance in Skylar's house was so unexpected that even Mc himself was surprised when he found out that she and Skylar were friends. so for now I’ll stick to my assumption that Lizzie also knows something,also where was Skylar)))

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I will stick to my opinion))) Lizzie's appearance in Skylar's house was so unexpected that even Mc himself was surprised when he found out that she and Skylar were friends. so for now I’ll stick to my assumption that Lizzie also knows something,also where was Skylar)))
sure, you can think that and speculate about it. that's no issue. I only had an issue when you said there was an actual hint in the game that was given.
for now, the only fact we were given was that Lizzie was there to help Skylar prepare for the date. we can interpret and speculate about everything around that, but we don't actually know anything for now.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I hope so as well.

The Jessica/Skylar split worries me but I'm hoping there will be at least one option for a harem ending that'll make sense in the narrative.

Though the split also worries me cuz the more there's splits, the "less content" in one linear path, which if not scum saving/modding/viewing other routes during a single playthrough, might not feel too great in between months of waiting time.

I hope we somehow get Jenny into the present, since so far it seems like the story follows the form of time travel that can't change the present. I know there's the theory of Jenny being Jackie, which would kinda suck cuz it means she's way closer to the grave than the MC, so even if that's still a happier ending than her dying in the past, it would be kinda bittersweet depending on perspective, means she spent that many years without the MC.

Though I also won't complain for MILF Jenny who might be a whole new model unrelated to any present day characters we've seen so far, if we are actually able to change things. If that does happen then I hope she has the same energy as younger Jenny, who was cute and introverted.
I'm hoping for several throuples or one mini-harem possibility:

Tiffany and Jessica
Scarlett and Alyssa

All four would, OC, be fine with me... if I am going to be greedy ... ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Phase_01

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
will be very tough with Patreon rules now.
Does make me wonder about the future of this game.
Cuz technically speaking, MC isn't related to Tiffany, Jessica or Jenny.
(Unless you use the cough totally unofficial cough patch)

So threesome scenes with any canon related characters probably won't be doable sadly.
Though if they say Skylar's mom adopted her then that would be a great duo :BootyTime:

But hopefully there being an "unofficial patch" won't upset Patreon, or cause Jestur to change plans on how he uses Tiffany, Jessica, or Jenny, cuz I've heard that its to the point where they literally tour these sites and get on creators' case now even if the patches aren't made by them.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022

So threesome scenes with any canon related characters probably won't be doable sadly.
Though if they say Skylar's mom adopted her then that would be a great duo :BootyTime:

But hopefully there being an "unofficial patch" won't upset Patreon, or cause Jestur to change plans on how he uses Tiffany, Jessica, or Jenny, cuz I've heard that its to the point where they literally tour these sites and get on creators' case now even if the patches aren't made by them.
Why do they give a fuck tbh...

As long as there's unofficial patches does that not give them plausible deniability?

Why have they got agents patrolling forums seems like wasted effort. Also does this not just cause devs to migrate to other sites.

Wouldn't surprise me if its just because a few years back patreon's biggest games were incest (summertime sage and dating my daughter) and they thought it could be bad PR.

• Sad

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

there are lots of LI already, that makes tons of possible combinations.
but mother/daughter, aunts, and sisters in the threesome is flying too close to the sun :D
so Scarlett-Alyssa-Alice-April, and Tiffany-Jessica-Jenny, and Jackie-Gabi-Darci, and Khloe-Krystal are out, I'm betting.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm hoping for several throuples or one mini-harem possibility:

Tiffany and Jessica
Scarlett and Alyssa

All four would, OC, be fine with me... if I am going to be greedy ... ;)

Cheers!! :coffee:
I don't think either of these will happen 'cause they're both related with or without patch, so ...

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes