El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Wait, that's not a thing?
I dont even remember his name, but he had only 24 posts. his karma was higher but odds are that was negative reactions...

If you wanna flame something, go ahead and comment. idc. usually not, but sometimes trolls have a point.
A review should be an actual review though, and not just some salty random telling everyone how small his dick is.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I dont even remember his name, but he had only 24 posts. his karma was higher but odds are that was negative reactions...

If you wanna flame something, go ahead and comment. idc. usually not, but sometimes trolls have a point.
A review should be an actual review though, and not just some salty random telling everyone how small his dick is.
I won't ever flame to someone, unless he's clearly being a dick. I'll always call out someone, specially devs if they're giving bullshit. But flaming isn't the way to ask for reasoning imo. That's why the report button exists for the mods to do their job.

My only question is that there should be a limit to avoid that kind of issue on reviews. Ghost reviews unfortunely are a thing, in a positive and a negative way.

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
I won't ever flame to someone, unless he's clearly being a dick. I'll always call out someone, specially devs if they're giving bullshit. But flaming isn't the way to ask for reasoning imo. That's why the report button exists for the mods to do their job.

My only question is that there should be a limit to avoid that kind of issue on reviews. Ghost reviews unfortunely are a thing, in a positive and a negative way.
Exactly, completely agree even though would block me from review haha never did anyway but who knows someday I might if have the feel for it and have anything with value to say about a game. My low message count is only because I'm kind of shy even though I'm near 50 yo. Usually I prefer to observe the community and avoid the usual forum "drama" before start engaging with everyone, but lately I started posting and even made my own sig. But I always will avoid posting if involved in drama or flaming. Don't feed the trolls is one of my motto's.

Btw looking at your forum name tomadeira and that is a portuguese word and you are from Portugal like me or just Tó Madeira name and probably you are Brazilian? Either way if true you speak Portuguese like me hehe just curious.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Exactly, completely agree even though would block me from review haha never did anyway but who knows someday I might if have the feel for it and have anything with value to say about a game. My low message count is only because I'm kind of shy even though I'm near 50 yo. Usually I prefer to observe the community and avoid the usual forum "drama" before start engaging with everyone, but lately I started posting and even made my own sig. But I always will avoid posting if involved in drama or flaming. Don't feed the trolls is one of my motto's.

Btw looking at your forum name tomadeira and that is a portuguese word and you are from Portugal like me or just Tó Madeira name and probably you are Brazilian? Either way if true you speak Portuguese like me hehe just curious.
I do speak and many others do, but this is a english forum. The name is just because of .

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This have good image, but the story not do much for me. Too standard, does it get better later?
maybe not your cup of tea. Story is the best part of this game. If it wasnt for the story I would of dropped this game only really like Skylar the rest of the LI so far don't care one way or another for.

pitao

May 18, 2023
I do speak and many others do, but this is a english forum. The name is just because of .
Interesting story, I'm Portuguese and I remember playing CM around that time and never heard about that legendary "virtual" player or is just my old memory playing tricks on me.
No worries, I was just curious, would never start a conversation in Portuguese in other language forum unless I put the most accurate translation possible along with it. Ok better I stop being off topic that also isn't right in a game forum thread.

maybe not your cup of tea. Story is the best part of this game. If it wasnt for the story I would of dropped this game only really like Skylar the rest of the LI so far don't care one way or another for.
Agree to the story being the best part of the game but also the render and animation quality in a HS1 game is worth mentioning, love the care the developer put into it and is one more reason I don't mind waiting for the updates, quality takes time and as Jestur said before it is hard for them to drop the quality just to give faster updates and I agree. I played some other games in HS2 that are completely crap compared with Ripples with HS1.

Yeah Skylar is great but all other LI's have their charm and different personalities, another plus point to the path to make a great game. Maybe could be a bit less of them but I don't mind it if the dev can deliver character development and give screen time for each LI.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Agree to the story being the best part of the game but also the render and animation quality in a HS1 game is worth mentioning, love the care the developer put into it and is one more reason I don't mind waiting for the updates, quality takes time and as Jestur said before it is hard for them to drop the quality just to give faster updates and I agree. I played some other games in HS2 that are completely crap compared with Ripples with HS1.

Yeah Skylar is great but all other LI's have their charm and different personalities, another plus point to the path to make a great game. Maybe could be a bit less of them but I don't mind it if the dev can deliver character development and give screen time for each LI.
Honestly I forget about the animation quality in this game other than the helicopter lewd one of the things I pay attention to the least since lewds dont matter to me one way or another most of the time.

I agree the other characters are great in their own way as friends even Darci and she is my least favorite character in the game. idk im just not into the other characters as LI. Only other characters I might like either need more content or their content is the past. Tho I will say im un decided on the sister need to play her path still. I plan to when I replay this in the next update.

pitao

May 18, 2023
There is other animations besides the lewds and they are well done and smooth. Also the renders/still images are far better than the average HS1 game, to me it shows the care about polishing and pos production of each update.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Mysteries that might be relevant on my 2nd playthrough:

Who knocked on door for (mrs gilmore) - first day in class after not turning in homework, someone knocked on the door when Mrs. Gilmore started getting more flirty.

who stole jessica's phone charger - If it's actually missing and not just an excuse to enter MC's room, it could have been taken so that Jessica would enter MC's room?

Was it Skylar who called for MC (she was in the area) - self explanatory for first time in power plant

Was Seger's a different store before he went back in time the first time? - MC was sure it was just a woman's store, and it was after his first time back in time, did it change due to something he did? Maybe the person who took the "counterfeit" money?

Did going back in time change Skylar's skateboard deck? - First time we see Skylar she has a skateboard with a prominent skull, next time after going back in time she has a yellow and black caution tape motif with a broken heart

Seriously, is Mrs. Gilmore Jenny? - I first saw this and thought it was a joke, but now I can't get it out of my head, good at games, specifically fighting and Mortal fighter, mentions being tiny before weight gain, facially very similar

Lizzie did say "in the past" - Another theory I saw that I only paid attention too, Lizzie was looking at MC when she said "in the past" about prior male relationship, makes me wonder if in the past really means, like there's going to be a time jump backwards where a younger Lizzie is and things happen

Aero15

Apr 8, 2018
Mysteries that might be relevant on my 2nd playthrough:

Who knocked on door for (mrs gilmore) - first day in class after not turning in homework, someone knocked on the door when Mrs. Gilmore started getting more flirty.

who stole jessica's phone charger - If it's actually missing and not just an excuse to enter MC's room, it could have been taken so that Jessica would enter MC's room?

Was it Skylar who called for MC (she was in the area) - self explanatory for first time in power plant

Was Seger's a different store before he went back in time the first time? - MC was sure it was just a woman's store, and it was after his first time back in time, did it change due to something he did? Maybe the person who took the "counterfeit" money?

Did going back in time change Skylar's skateboard deck? - First time we see Skylar she has a skateboard with a prominent skull, next time after going back in time she has a yellow and black caution tape motif with a broken heart

Seriously, is Mrs. Gilmore Jenny? - I first saw this and thought it was a joke, but now I can't get it out of my head, good at games, specifically fighting and Mortal fighter, mentions being tiny before weight gain, facially very similar

Lizzie did say "in the past" - Another theory I saw that I only paid attention too, Lizzie was looking at MC when she said "in the past" about prior male relationship, makes me wonder if in the past really means, like there's going to be a time jump backwards where a younger Lizzie is and things happen
Right after you leave Mrs. Gilmore's classroom, after the knock on the door, you can see someone hiding behind the locker on the right. This is before Krystal pulls you into the bathroom. It's definitely related, not like Jestur just put that dude hiding there accidentally, but for now we can only really speculate.

e1s5p2.png

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Right after you leave Mrs. Gilmore's classroom, after the knock on the door, you can see someone hiding behind the locker on the right. This is before Krystal pulls you into the bathroom. It's definitely related, not like Jestur just put that dude hiding there accidentally, but for now we can only really speculate.

View attachment 3573685
And the man walking in the hall looks like the same one Riley gave a home run with a bat to his head. I can't recall specifically but he was keeping the protagonist under surveillance at the school, for what reasons exactly, that wasn't revealed. :unsure::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fakahentoi

Aero15

Apr 8, 2018
And the man walking in the hall looks like the same one Riley gave a home run with a bat to his head. I can't recall specifically but he was keeping the protagonist under surveillance at the school, for what reasons exactly, that wasn't revealed. :unsure::unsure:
Good eye. It's definitely the same guy. Here's the renders if anyone wants to check.

e1s5p3.png

e5s8p27.png

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes