Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
I just played this game 5 minutes, and I already love Darci!
And kudos to the rate of facial expression changes!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Man, what a great game :D
Beautiful characters, nice plot, amazing graphics. Really great game.

Any chance for some optional NTR? :whistle:
Sorry, there won't be any NTR, but you may be able to steal a waifu in the future.
I'm glad you are enjoying the game!

Was not expecting to see that, such a surprise to find a TOOL fan while playing an adult game lol, nice.

Glad you noticed, I don't think anyone else had mentioned that yet. There are lots of references to all sorts of things and there are hints about certain plot details. Just keep your eyes open and you might spot something. Hidden hints, I like to call them.

Lets pay our respects for another dead father :cry:
F's in the chat boys...

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sorry, there won't be any NTR, but you may be able to steal a waifu in the future.
I'm glad you are enjoying the game!

Glad you noticed, I don't think anyone else had mentioned that yet. There are lots of references to all sorts of things and there are hints about certain plot details. Just keep your eyes open and you might spot something. Hidden hints, I like to call them.

F's in the chat boys...
Is this game going to be a harem? I don't see the tag. So will we have to choose one girl? Right now I am team Skylar with Darci as an alternate.

And I don't steal waifu's in games. I don't want other people's women when the MC already has so many women who want to fall on his dick.

I would like more MILF or GILF action soon!

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Is this game going to be a harem? I don't see the tag. So will we have to choose one girl? Right now I am team Skylar with Darci as an alternate.

And I don't steal waifu's in games. I don't want other people's women when the MC already has so many women who want to fall on his dick.

I would like more MILF or GILF action soon!
The game walkthrough shows hints of harem...
Yes, it is kind of a harem, although, there might also be repercussions with some of the girls. I'm trying to make it a little bit realistic. There will be a harem-like route in the future.
But there will special scenes/endings for people that go for a single girl. I'm trying not to branch out too much right now to keep routes under control.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, it is kind of a harem, although, there might also be repercussions with some of the girls. I'm trying to make it a little bit realistic. I guess I could add the harem tag because there will be a harem-like route.
But there will special scenes/endings for people that go for a single girl. I'm trying not to branch out too much right now to keep routes under control.
Sounds good! I know a lot of people want harems for every game but I think that's just lazy (for players). I like it when there's a bit of realism and challenge to the relationships, shouldn't have everyone just throwing themselves at the MC.

Reactions: User1230 and Jestur

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, it is kind of a harem, although, there might also be repercussions with some of the girls. I'm trying to make it a little bit realistic. I guess I could add the harem tag because there will be a harem-like route.
For "Harem" tag to be added you must have at least 3 girls that know they are all in a relationship with MC and have no problems with it.
Otherwise no tag for Harem is needed.

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
For "Harem" tag to be added you must have at least 3 girls that know they are all in a relationship with MC and have no problems with it.
Otherwise no tag for Harem is needed.

• Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Yes, and that's not in the game(yet...) No harem tag is needed. Thanks for clearing that up.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I was looking up time travel paradoxes and obviously the Jenny thing is an example of the Predestined Paradox, where a person goes back in time to change an event they know happens, and by changing something they actually cause the event to happen. Leaving the time traveler to wonder if they changed something or if the timeline had always been like this, him going into the past to cause it to happen.

Now his dad has me curious if this is also a Grandfather Paradox. Where he is his own dad over and over and over.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Might want to spoiler tag that for those who haven't played yet.

And I agree... I am wondering if the MC is also his father since he couldn't find him anywhere in the past. Which also means the MC goes back again. Which means being separate from all the girls I give two shits about... Unless Skyler or Darci is his mom?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
And now replaying this.... I'm wondering...
Is Jenny Darci's Grandmother? The glasses, the exceptional skill at video games, the fact that the accident causes Time Travel... what if Jenny ended up in the past as well, but adult Jenny who worked at the powerplant. She would have to hide... Come back around 30 more years again and she'd be in her 50's....

And if that's the case...we know that Jenny had a daughter... and that she disappeared that day too. Darci's mom has issues. So what if Darci is actually the MC's grand daughter? Say the MC goes back again sometime soon to try again. They end up hooking up and Jenny gets pregnant.

• Red Heart

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hmmm, maybe a pregnant tag needed too? I see in the savefile there is a line :skyCumIn 0/1 (1) Well at least i hope so :cool:

• Red Heart

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
shit i hope we can have more then one girl i like Darci, Skyler and Jess, i was gonna try and focus on just one but i cant choose which one

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I really enjoyed this. Renders are beautiful and I've never seen animation that smooth. Very well done!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's also very interesting, I just went through the images and saw it. But Mrs. Gilmour says her name is Jackie, while poster is talking about Gabby Jennifer. So lets assume for a moment that Jenny and her daughter get sent back in time. Jenny changes their name to Gilmour and Gabby is the daughter. She would grow up in the past and go to school like any normal girl. She might be young enough to not really remember being from 20 years in the future. She looks similar to Jenny in the picture. But I am 100% sure that Jackie Gilmour is Jenny now. Look at the face, the eyes, the glasses, the flirtatious manner, her sex drive... it's all pointing to a much older and more confident Jenny. Go back and listen to Jackie's stories about herself in the first chapter and listen to how Tiffany describes her in the second.

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes