Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Honestly thought this was a really good start for a first release, decent amount of content, most of the models are very well done. Skylar is my favorite by far, but all of them are done really well and don't all look the same. I'm impressed with animations for a first release as well, very smooth for the most part. I'll be keeping tabs on this one and look forward to future content. And a Skylar signature.
There is a Skylar signature in my signature. I will try to make more when the next release comes out. Maybe some animated ones. Thanks!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, not bad, I am curious to see where things go, not overly interested in the story but it is still early.
The girls are super cute, the rendering is really good except the pussy licking, love the fact it is mostly pov instead of stupid angles, loved the just simple touch of Krystal being sweaty and panting from sex, made it seem more realistic.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hope to hear some news about this game soon!
Agreed, I want to see what happens next because I need the MC to get back to his time and boink a few more people. LOL
It's coming along guys!
I would say I'm about 70-80% done with Episode 2. It's a good size episode like the first one, so plenty of content. Hard to give an ETA, but I'm hoping I can get it to the beta testers in about a couple of weeks. I should be farther along right now, but my little brother passed away on the 25th of August and I took a week or so off. It's been a rough month, but I'm pulling threw and now I'm grinding away and working extra hard to get this out in a timely manner.
Image quality is a lot better this time, same with animations, of course.

I think you guys are really going to like this episode!
Here's a sneak peek of Episode 2...
e2s6p19.png

Last edited:

fatsby2312

Mar 5, 2020
I should be farther along right now, but my little brother passed away on the 25th of August and I took a week or so off. It's been a rough month, but I'm pulling threw and now I'm grinding away and working extra hard to get this out in a timely manner.
Sorry to hear that your brother passed away. Stay strong man.

Reactions: Jestur

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's coming along guys!
I would say I'm about 70-80% done with Episode 2. It's a good size episode like the first one, so plenty of content. Then I'm going to send it to the beta testers. Hard to give an ETA, but I'm hoping I can get it to the testers in about a couple of weeks. I should be farther along right now, but my little brother passed away on the 25th of August and I took a week or so off. It's been a rough month, but I'm pulling threw and now I'm grinding away and working extra hard to get this out in a timely manner.
Image quality is a lot better this time, same with animations, of course.

I think you guys are really going to like this episode!
Here's a sneak peek of Episode 2...
View attachment 812856
Sorry to hear that your brother passed away. Stay strong man.
Yeah, dude, take your time. Game is great but your family matters more than my desire to see some naked 2DCG ladies...

So sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck and Jestur

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Any word on the next episode? Last patreon post was a couple weeks ago.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Any word on the next episode? Last patreon post was a couple weeks ago.
Thanks for reminding me, I'll put out a Patreon update soon. I'm been so zoned on getting this update finished that I forgot. I will put reminders on my phone from now on.

I hate giving ETA's because I've been wrong every time I try to estimate something, but I'm starting to gauge how long stuff takes now. What I will say though, is I'm currently working on the last scene right now. Then I have to finish the sound (already did some of it), there a few images and animation I need to fix and I have to correct some of the scripts to make it "patron friendly" if you know what I mean. Those last couple of things shouldn't take that long though. So I'm almost there. :)

Sorry for the delays.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thanks for reminding me, I'll put out a Patreon update soon. I'm been so zoned on getting this update finished that I forgot. I will put reminders on my phone from now on.

I hate giving ETA's because I've been wrong every time I try to estimate something, but I'm starting to gauge how long stuff takes now. What I will say though, is I'm currently working on the last scene right now. Then I have to finish the sound (already did some of it), there a few images and animation I need to fix and I have to correct some of the scripts to make it "patron friendly" if you know what I mean. Those last couple of things shouldn't take that long though. So I'm almost there. :)

Sorry for the delays.
Love the update and don't worry about being incommunicado... There are more experienced devs who communicate less than you do. I look forward to playing your next release.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know the beta for Episode 2 has been released on Patreon. I know that doesn't mean much here, but just remember, the final public release will be out in a couple of weeks while my Patrons help beta test it.
I just wanted to update everyone and let you know I haven't forgotten about you guys.

Changelog:
1. Lots of improvements this time.
2. Images and animations are now captured at 4k and resized to 1080p.
-Images and animations should look crisper and sharper.
3. Color grading has been improved.
-Contrast should look a lot better.
4. Slight changes to the story have been made to make sure I'm following Patreon's TOS.
-The core story is still there, just small changes to certain details have been made.
-It is recommended you start a new game.
5. More music tracks have been added.
6. Main menu animation has been remastered, also with a couple of animations from ep 1.
7. 900 new images.
8. 56 new animations.
9. New font.

I know there's more, but now I can't remember all the changes.

More information here:

(Edited)
This link has been edited for the newest Jack Tier version of Ripples.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to let everyone know the beta for Episode 2 has been released on Patreon. I know that doesn't mean much here, but just remember, the final public release will be out in a couple of weeks while my Patrons help beta test it.
I just wanted to update everyone and let you know I haven't forgotten about you guys.

Changelog:
4. Slight changes to the story have been made to make sure I'm following Patreon's TOS.
-The core story is still there, just small changes to certain details have been made.
6. Main menu animation has been remastered, also with a couple of animations from ep 1.
7. 900 new images.
8. 56 new animations.
9. New font.

More information here:
Ah, okay so no stepmom/sister stuff... Hmm, some people are going to be really unhappy. I personally don't care.

Looking forward to the release!

Reactions: eddie987 and Jestur

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Changelog:
7. 900 new images.
8. 56 new animations.
9. New font.

More information here:
Thanks for keeping us in the loop, looking forward to it.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes