CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Edit 12/07/2020: Updated to Episode 1A

Attaching below the In-Game Walkthrough Mod.
Which can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mmm, tried twice and don't see any difference at the choices...what's it suppose to do?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Mmm, tried twice and don't see any difference at the choices...what's it suppose to do?
The only branching choice so far is to go to Krystal's or go for a walk, which leads to different scenes. All the other choices are pretty much to see a scene with a girl or not. This is a simple first release. Unless you change that choice I just talked about, you won't see anything else. I hope that explains it.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
The only branching choice so far is to go to Krystal's or go for a walk, which leads to different scenes. All the other choices are pretty much to see a scene with a girl or not. This is a simple first release. Unless you change that choice I just talked about, you won't see anything else. I hope that explains it.
Yes it does, and I'd already played thru it, so I see what you mean....I like it! ;)

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
a damn good game love the charackters and the animation
hope the game go looooooooong :) thumps up
No plans of stopping, the whole story is already written. Not the exact dialog but what happens, what is discussed between characters, and etc. Except for a couple of parts, I am going to have Patreon vote on.
Glad you enjoyed it!

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
One question
Will it be a one girl relationship or harem ?
If you want, you can just go after just one girl, or you can go after many. It's up to you, but somethings might be different depending on what you do. As in, you may run into a girl that gets upset if you bang her mom, while others may not care. Now, I'm not saying that's what happens, I am just using it as an example.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you want, you can just go after just one girl, or you can go after many. It's up to you, but somethings might be different depending on what you do. As in, you may run into a girl that gets upset if you bang her mom, while others may not care. Now, I'm not saying that's what happens, I am just using it as an example.
So you're saying that banging someone's mom is on the table? As a possibility? I have a certain granny I wouldn't mind banging on a desk... ;)

Tykiriel

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks for your answer

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Woohoo! What a pleasant surprise it was to find this beautiful game. I liked everything, especially the animations. Keep it up !! You will soon have a new pattern with you !!

originalspam

Jun 20, 2019
Honestly thought this was a really good start for a first release, decent amount of content, most of the models are very well done. Skylar is my favorite by far, but all of them are done really well and don't all look the same. I'm impressed with animations for a first release as well, very smooth for the most part. I'll be keeping tabs on this one and look forward to future content. And a Skylar signature.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes