Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Pretty good first release, I like the writing even if the engrish shows.
Some concerns, Darci is a tomboy who likes to fight and play ninja, maybe short hair would be better for her, like Skylars. Speaking of hair, Why Darci and some other have white or almost white hair? The backgrounds are light colored in most places, combined with that hair you can melt eyes. Maybe you can use another tone of blonde?
Almost all the girls have already a ticket to bang the MC, Is this gonna be like WVN? You're the King of the Harem and the girls are fine with that or some relationships will exclude others?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah, the big question is how long are we going to be in the past. Is the majority of the game going to be in the past as the MC tries to save his father and Jennifer? Or are we going to have the whole "altered the past, goes forward, sees changes, goes back to fix the fix (this step can be repeated a lot), makes it worse, and then finally has to sacrifice the dad (and the MC's happiness with having the dad back) so that everything goes back to the way it was before"? I really think it will be the latter but I hope not because I don't really enjoy that type of time travel story. Anyway have to wait and see I suppose.
Honestly the dev can go with many different directions. I just hope we won't get stuck in the past for multiple episodes. I'm more interested to see how the girls are going to react after the final choice (Darci if you went for Krystal, and Jessica if you went for Skylar) to be honest, because that will determine the number of different saves I'll need to get all of them. I also want to know what was behind the "accident" of course, but that's secondary right now...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Darci is a tomboy who likes to fight and play ninja, maybe short hair would be better for her
I think the long hair is perfect for her. I love her princess look with ninja attitude. We don't need another cliche short hair tomboy.
Almost all the girls have already a ticket to bang the MC, Is this gonna be like WVN? You're the King of the Harem and the girls are fine with that or some relationships will exclude others?
Let us count. Darci, Skylars and Krystal are there, yes. Sister is heavily hinted too. Step-mom not so much. Step-mon's friend is there, yes. Darci's grandma yes. The twins friendly but not down to fuck. The sexy cheerleader attitude bitches of the school are clearly not.
It does seem like MC is easily getting into everybody's pants. But the problem with WVM is that there is no conflict. Any subplot introduced is perfectly resolved in the next update with one stupid group hug and a reminder that MC is a fucking gift from god to all women. I really hope this novel does not go that way, as it has a lot of potential. I also don't think dev is planning to. No reason to go something so complex as time travel to just make everybody love MC in the most stupid way.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think the long hair is perfect for her. I love her princess look with ninja attitude. We don't need another cliche short hair tomboy.

Let us count. Darci, Skylars and Krystal are there, yes. Sister is heavily hinted too. Step-mom not so much. Step-mon's friend is there, yes. Darci's grandma yes. The twins friendly but not down to fuck. The sexy cheerleader attitude bitches of the school are clearly not.
It does seem like MC is easily getting into everybody's pants. But the problem with WVM is that there is no conflict. Any subplot introduced is perfectly resolved in the next update with one stupid group hug and a reminder that MC is a fucking gift from god to all women. I really hope this novel does not go that way, as it has a lot of potential. I also don't think dev is planning to. No reason to go something so comples as time travel to just make everybody love MC in the most stupid way.
Well, some girls seem open to share, like Krystal and her friend.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, some girls seem open to share, like Krystal and her friend.
Forgot about her.

What I mean is provided that conflict keeps happening, either between the girls (I don't see Darci sharing MC with the school bitches), between MC and the girls or for other reasons, like the time travelling plot, we can avoid a WMV result even if MC is screwing everything that moves.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Jestur

really liked the first release of this!
just a suggestion for future updates: any thoughts about implementing a petname system where you can type in a nickname for the LIs to call you during lewd scenes (i.e. let the girls call you "Daddy" or "sir" or "Mr. Time Travel Terminator dude", whatever the user wants)

I don't think it's particularly hard to implement, and is pretty satisfying!

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur

really liked the first release of this!
just a suggestion for future updates: any thoughts about implementing a petname system where you can type in a nickname for the LIs to call you during lewd scenes (i.e. let the girls call you "Daddy" or "sir" or "Mr. Time Travel Terminator dude", whatever the user wants)

I don't think it's particularly hard to implement, and is pretty satisfying!
That could be something I could look into, I honestly never thought about that until you mentioned it. I know other games have it. We will see how things go, but I will take it into consideration.
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy it!

drud

Aug 29, 2017
Hey, just wondering is the loli tag for an actual loli? or is it just a petite girl? I feel like there should be differnt tags for just the body type definition.

Reactions: Jestur

sclerax

Jan 11, 2020
Hey, just wondering is the loli tag for an actual loli? or is it just a petite girl? I feel like there should be differnt tags for just the body type definition.
It's just a petite girl IMO. The only character I can imagine that a loli tag could refer to is the girl in the first screenshot.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
It's just a petite girl IMO. The only character I can imagine that a loli tag could refer to is the girl in the first screenshot.
Someone asked me to add the loli tag. I don't know if Darci is the definition of a Loli, but yeah, I just thought it was a young looking, small, and petite girl. I really don't care if she is defined as one or not. I'll let you guys be the judge.

Edit: I think a petite tag would be nice. I mean, there are tags for Big Ass and Big Tits. So why not a Petite tag, no?

Reactions: drud

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Someone asked me to add the loli tag. I don't know if Darci is the definition of a Loli, but yeah, I just thought it was a young looking, small, and petite girl. I really don't care if she is defined as one or not. I'll let you guys be the judge.

Edit: I think a petite tag would be nice. I mean, there are tags for Big Ass and Big Tits. So why not a Petite tag, no?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for all the typos, I will get them fixed.
Yeah, there is couple things I could explained better, but I tried not dump too much information at one time. Some stuff slowly get explain throughout the story. You did point out a couple things, story wise, that I need to clear up. This is my first release so I'm still learning. A lot of mistake were made. I find your post one the best post yet because it exposes all the mistake I made, but I will learn from these and try to fix what I can. Thank a lot for the input!

Edit: Some of those story hiccups get explain in later episodes. I would love to explain some them to you, but those are spoilers. I know some aspect don't make sense and I made it that way on purpose, but once you get to that part in later episodes, it will be a "Ohh... I see" moment.

Last edited:

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I'm not entirely sure about that 'all right' and 'alright' but I'm not a native English speaker so I don't know which version is correct.^^

All right is an adjective or adverb.

All right as an adjective
We use all right as an adjective after verbs such as be, feel, seem or look, but not before a noun (predicative adjective). It means ‘well’, ‘OK’, ‘satisfactory’:
A:
How are you?
B:
I’m all right.
A:
Is everything all right?
B:
Yes, fine thanks.
Was your meal all right?
Not: Was it an all right meal?
All right may be written as alright, but all right is more common:
There was an accident and the bus driver was injured, but all the passengers were alright.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
somebodynobody those typos were fixed, you did a great job. I also fix some of the other story problems. They will be on the next update. You going to also do episode 2? Haha, j/k. If you want I will let you beta test it early if you do the same thing.

mod gives error bro at agr +1
You know what? That's my fault, I misspelled a variable in the first release and corrected it in Ep. 1a.
Sorry about that.
Qleaf

Reactions: MrFriendly

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Thanks, I already have the premium service for grammarly and I have beta testers now so that should solve most of my problems. I appreciate all the tips you gave me. I have learned so much this past week and now I'm excited for episode 2.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes