zephrates

May 12, 2017
This looks quite promising. I have a backlog of games I need to try, but I will definitely be watching this.

Reactions: Jestur

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Damn. Episode 1 is awesome!
I don't like the fonts used, but otherwise I've got no criticism.
Looking forward to seeing more of this.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
looking gorgoeus girls on OP im adding this to my watched list until theyre got update adding another stuff like, anal stuff n the other stuff, :coffee:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
wanna bet...play again..choose different :p
You should have read my complete post.
When I posted I was just leaving the classroom and wanted to make a note about this game looking like it was going to be a "Harem" game.

I haven't even left the school yet but it seems like 3 girls and the grandmother at school are trying to get MC plus the "step" sister seems like she has a crush on MC so does this need the "Harem" tag?
(No sex yet but it seems to becoming with at least 3 girls.)
You need at least 3 girls having sex with MC on a on going bases to make a Harem and that is why I posted no sex yet.

After finishing the game and before that ending the count on girls wanting the MC was up to 9 or 10, I lost count at about 8 though.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You should have read my complete post.
When I posted I was just leaving the classroom and wanted to make a note about this game looking like it was going to be a "Harem" game.

You need at least 3 girls having sex with MC on a on going bases to make a Harem and that is why I posted no sex yet.

After finishing the game and before that ending the count on girls wanting the MC was up to 9 or 10, I lost count at about 8 though.
way i see it..if yer peen enters the hoohaa vigourously over and over then explodes within leaving ample drippage afterwards...thats sex...and that's in the game...now ...sex :D

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Game looks really good, but I'll have to wait for an android version before I can play it...hopefully one will be made soon..
I am going to try and work on the Android build after I fix some bugs, grammar, etc. It will be release with the Ep. 1a release.
I don't know anything about Android builds and trying to build it "as is" and it came back "ERROR, build failed", so I am going to look into that. If any one has experience with that, please let me know.

Not sure if I'm blind or if it's a post count thing but I don't think I can PM you yet. I'm just starting to run through the .rpy files, in any case. I'll check back in when I've got something to show.

I attached a save where the audio seam occurs. It takes about 50 seconds and if I was reading just a little bit faster I wouldn't have noticed. Honestly, going back to it again, it didn't stand out as much. That being said, the music doesn't loop fluidly. There's an abrupt end and then it starts over which is what took me out of the story for a very brief moment.
Yeah, I should have spent more time making sure the music loops better. Not all the music loops, but I can edit it a little bit so it seem like it kind of does. I will try and fix this so it's not as noticeable or use a different track. Thanks for everything!

k, so am liking it so far, but ......
You're, please use it, every other line starts with your instead of you're
I'm not a grammar nazi in any other way but that one bugs the hell outa me, well that and loose instead of lose, if you're not a native speaker it's understandable but if you are a native speaker .....
Yes, I agree. People are already sending my corrected scripts so it will be fixed. I also get annoyed occasionally with bad grammar, but I type really fast sometimes and it just comes out, old habits and all. Although I graduated high school and some college, I only ever took the bare English classes I needed. I know my grammar is poor, and writing this visual novel, I learned more about grammar then I did while in school. Thanks for playing!

Last edited:
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Damn, it caught me and got me hooked.
Awesome graphics, top animations but most of all keep up the story as it goes.
Sounds kinda like an adult version of a Stephen King story.
I LOVE IT !!!! :love:

Big Smurf Being A Dik Fan.gif

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I like the game so far it have an intresting story and all the characters are beautiful.

I don't like the facts that the MC thinks all the time if i make a move to her the other will be mad , if i make a move to my friend maybe i will destroy our friendship and go on.
If you choose to go to one girl , you miss a scene with another you need to have time to go to one girl after the other lol.
The MC need to have the choise (except i want it or i don't want to practice) to say i don't want to practice with you Darci because i have feelings for you or i see you much more than a friend or something like that.
If you enter the friend practice game and with the thought that if you say something about feelings or love you will destroy your friendship you will never make it to a relationship , or you will be there very slow.
Because you will not talk to her about how you see her more like a friend because you believing that she does not want a relationship and she just play around BUT at the same time the same thoughts it will happen to her and she will believe that you see it only as practice or a game simple to fooling around and if you at some time enter in a relationship with another girl then she will never tell you what she feels.
Except if the game is about to take place as a HAREM lol.
Game Tag : Virgins -> Virgin Girls who have not have experience with men and they say that they have Dildos you don't call them Virgins you know because if you have it then you use it hahahaha (and at the handjob scene it didn't seem to me that she doesn't know what she's doing and that she's just practice to learn i would say she knows exactly what she is doing and she has confidence too).
And i hope this game never have NTR in it i hate it but its my opinion the creator can do whatever he wants in his game.

I hope i don't offend anyone with what i say if yes i am sorry and i am Sorry for the long text i wish good luck to the game and sorry for my bad english.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Not sure if I'm blind or if it's a post count thing but I don't think I can PM you yet. I'm just starting to run through the .rpy files, in any case. I'll check back in when I've got something to show.

I attached a save where the audio seam occurs. It takes about 50 seconds and if I was reading just a little bit faster I wouldn't have noticed. Honestly, going back to it again, it didn't stand out as much. That being said, the music doesn't loop fluidly. There's an abrupt end and then it starts over which is what took me out of the story for a very brief moment.
I fixed the track so the transition to the start is not so jarring. It was hard to find a loop, but I faded the end of it. Thanks for telling me about that. If you find another track that doesn't loop back well, let me know.
The fix will be added to Ep 1a.

I like the game so far it have an intresting story and all the characters are beautiful.

I don't like the facts that the MC thinks all the time if i make a move to her the other will be mad , if i make a move to my friend maybe i will destroy our friendship and go on.
If you choose to go to one girl , you miss a scene with another you need to have time to go to one girl after the other lol.
The MC need to have the choise (except i want it or i don't want to practice) to say i don't want to practice with you Darci because i have feelings for you or i see you much more than a friend or something like that.
If you enter the friend practice game and with the thought that if you say something about feelings or love you will destroy your friendship you will never make it to a relationship , or you will be there very slow.
Because you will not talk to her about how you see her more like a friend because you believing that she does not want a relationship and she just play around BUT at the same time the same thoughts it will happen to her and she will believe that you see it only as practice or a game simple to fooling around and if you at some time enter in a relationship with another girl then she will never tell you what she feels.
Except if the game is about to take place as a HAREM lol.
Game Tag : Virgins -> Virgin Girls who have not have experience with men and they say that they have Dildos you don't call them Virgins you know because if you have it then you use it hahahaha (and at the handjob scene it didn't seem to me that she doesn't know what she's doing and that she's just practice to learn i would say she knows exactly what she is doing and she has confidence too).
And i hope this game never have NTR in it i hate it but its my opinion the creator can do whatever he wants in his game.

I hope i don't offend anyone with what i say if yes i am sorry and i am Sorry for the long text i wish good luck to the game and sorry for my bad english.
Thank for the input. You will just have to see how it plays out, but I always to take what people say into consideration. As for the Virgin tag, I wasn't sure if meant the MC or the girl. I put that there for the MC. If it is meant for the girls, I can take it off. Can anyone clarify this?

This game will never have NTR. Some of the girls may already have a man, or something like that, but there will never be stealing any of the MC's girls.

Last edited:

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I fixed the track so the transition to the start is not so jarring. It was hard to find a loop, but I faded the end of it. Thanks for telling me about that. If you find another track that doesn't loop back well, let me know.
The fix will be added to Ep 1a.

Thank for the input. You will just have to see how it plays out, but I always to take what people say into consideration. As for the Virgin tag, I wasn't sure if meant the MC or the girl. I put that there for the MC. If it is meant for the girls, I can take it off. Can anyone clarify this?

This game will never have NTR. Some of the girls may already have a man, or something like that, but there will never be stealing any of the MC's girls.
I understood and i am glad that it will never NTR exist but that only the MC is the virgin part not so much i thought they were the girls (i like pure girls lol) so i will only follow the story then without having any relationship even if i lose all the sexually things.
But i want to say that i like all the girls you made all of them look very beautiful that should make a very good harem game if you decide to lead it that way good job.
Keep up the good work and for one more time good luck

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I understood and i am glad that it will never NTR exist but that only the MC is the virgin part not so much i thought they were the girls (i like pure girls lol) so i will only follow the story then without having any relationship even if i lose all the sexually things.
But i want to say that i like all the girls you made all of them look very beautiful that should make a very good harem game if you decide to lead it that way good job.
Keep up the good work and for one more time good luck
The MC is not the only virgin. Some girls are, some are not. Maybe I didn't make that clear enough in the first release but I will try to hint who is and who isn't. Some you won't find out about until future episodes.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
The MC is not the only virgin. Some girls are, some are not. Maybe I didn't make that clear enough in the first release but I will try to hint who is and who isn't. Some you won't find out about until future episodes.
Don't you worry about it even if none of the girls are i will keep play the game cause i found the story interesting and want to see where it goes (and whene there is the girls you say will be then i go with them , i will only lose the scenes with the girls are not virgins so no big deal everything fine , i just enjoy the game)

Zxhu

Nov 30, 2018
Seeing how decisions matter, a walkthrough would be nice for all the potential 'paths' that you could take just in case I or someone else misses it. Good game none the less, looking forward to seeing it further develop.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Alright, this is the type of first release I love to see! Plenty of content, great characters with a hint of character development, and a chance to see more exciting content in the future. I really liked everything I was seeing - plenty of choices, plenty of LI, and well done renders (for Honey Select) - up to the moment the MC went into the power plant and was transported back in time. I really don't want to play a game where the MC is stuck in the past and fucking all of the MILFs before they became MILFs. I certainly don't want the MC to turn out to be his own father.

I'm disappointed by the time travel because all of the girls I like are in the future and thus don't exist in 1999. I wasn't interested in Tiffany and liked the sex scene with Krystal so warping to the past kind of ruined my post sex "glow". LOL

Anyway I will wait and see how the second release goes but I am skeptically optimistic or optimistically skeptical... Whichever makes sense

Last edited:
Reactions: Norbz and Jestur

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Jestur now that I have played through the game I gotta say I really enjoyed it.

I liked the story and the pacing. And, after playing through with a couple of different choice selections, the differences that came about were pretty nice as well. I also really liked the music. Lots of games don't put sounds (other than half-assed sex sounds) in until the final version and I think it detracts from the gameplay. Glad you started out with it in place.

Keep up the good work man!

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Thanks for the nice comment everyone! It means a lot to me.

I also want to apologize for my terrible grammar in the game. It's being fixed right now, along with some error that were found.
Android build should also be up soon!

• Hey there
Reactions: Hawkeye3d
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes