Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Just curious is this more about romancing a single girl or is this more trying to achieve a harem or are you just trying to screw as many as you can with no real romance?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Just curious is this more about romancing a single girl or is this more trying to achieve a harem or are you just trying to screw as many as you can with no real romance?
I don't want say too much and give away the story, but there will be options. Depending on the girl and choices you make, there will be some girls who won't like that, but I want to make it close to a harem without making it unrealistic. At least that's the plan.

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I really liked this first version, the story seems good and has a nice amount of action already.
About the girl's there are really beautiful ones I think at the moment Skylar is my favorite.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I gotta say, I am loving it! Typos/grammar issues aside, great intro, love how the first release is the whole first chapter! Took my time, 2 hours I think? Nicely done! I haven't seen Dark yet, but now I must....

So far, fav Girls: Darci and Skylar, especially after spending time with Skylar and learning more about her. I'm sure you can guess which route I went....off to the park! Then again, I made the choice not to go during bathroom scene, so if it is supposed to be unavoidable until later, shouldn't be a choice, or you may need to look into that. I play for the Harem. Next fav Girls are Alice and Alyssa....red-head twins....and one is into anime....love the slight twist on names to avoid copyright hassle, well played!

Another thing I enjoyed, was the nod to one of my fav games: A House in the Rift! 100 points! That game ties as #1 with 2 others: My New Family, and Changeling Tale.

I will be keeping my eyes on this one, and gladly say hello as Patreon #4.........Jack of All Trades, Master of None....just a LMT....

Reactions: lunar517 and Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I gotta say, I am loving it! Typos/grammar issues aside, great intro, love how the first release is the whole first chapter! Took my time, 2 hours I think? Nicely done! I haven't seen Dark yet, but now I must....

So far, fav Girls: Darci and Skylar, especially after spending time with Skylar and learning more about her. I'm sure you can guess which route I went....off to the park! Then again, I made the choice not to go during bathroom scene, so if it is supposed to be unavoidable until later, shouldn't be a choice, or you may need to look into that. I play for the Harem. Next fav Girls are Alice and Alyssa....red-head twins....and one is into anime....love the slight twist on names to avoid copyright hassle, well played!

Another thing I enjoyed, was the nod to one of my fav games: A House in the Rift! 100 points! That game ties as #1 with 2 others: My New Family, and Changeling Tale.

I will be keeping my eyes on this one, and gladly say hello as Patreon #4.........Jack of All Trades, Master of None....just a LMT....
Yeah, a few people that said they would proofread it and correct the grammar issue. I'm not the best in that department. I welcome all criticism, and willing to fix or change things if they will make game better. Thanks for the support and I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

Edit: I need to start multi-quoting these replies, I feel like I'm cluttering up the thread. I will just wait a while and respond to many at once.
Edit 2: Yes! I haven't play any of Zanith's updates in a while because of this game and other things, but he is very very talented and gave me some excellent advice while creating this VN that I still use today. Super appreciative of that!

Last edited:
Reactions: PsybehrWolf

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
I think it's awesome that within hours of your posting up this game, not only do you have have pages worth of comments, but many wishing well, and offering support. It's a great game with a lot of potential. I'm looking forward to it's growth! I like how much focus on story-telling there is, with some naughtiness for good measure! Good sci-fi story-telling, loving the twist at the end! Knew something was up though.....looking forward to the next release!!!

Reactions: Jestur

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
This is actually above average, I really enjoy the first release! Thumbs up for you, dev! Man, Darci is such riot, a cutie too.

sclerax

Jan 11, 2020
That would be awesome! English was never a class I aced, I know there are tons errors in that area. I would also like to know the exact "seam" you were talking about, should be an easy fix. PM me and I let you go through the dialog when I get the chance.
Not sure if I'm blind or if it's a post count thing but I don't think I can PM you yet. I'm just starting to run through the .rpy files, in any case. I'll check back in when I've got something to show.

I attached a save where the audio seam occurs. It takes about 50 seconds and if I was reading just a little bit faster I wouldn't have noticed. Honestly, going back to it again, it didn't stand out as much. That being said, the music doesn't loop fluidly. There's an abrupt end and then it starts over which is what took me out of the story for a very brief moment.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Thanks everyone for the support! I am exhausted and been up since 6am, so I am going to call it a night. I will respond to everyone in the morning and also work on fixing grammar, music loops, transitions, and any other things that need fixing. I will also try to get the Android build up. I welcome all suggestions to make this visual novel a better experience for everyone.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
k, so am liking it so far, but ......
You're, please use it, every other line starts with your instead of you're
I'm not a grammar nazi in any other way but that one bugs the hell outa me, well that and loose instead of lose, if you're not a native speaker it's understandable but if you are a native speaker .....

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Wow. These are some C L E A N models. I didn't think it was possible on Honey Select, honestly.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The story is interesting enough to make me look forward to the new episode. The honey select models are good and on a par with those in 'My New Family' which says a lot. Happy to see no bazookas. (y)

Oct 22, 2017
I was just kinda enjoying the typical harem plotline lol. All of the characters so far seem fun. I guess I'll be curious about where the game goes with the direction it goes in at the end of the current content.

Nice work so far.

4.80 star(s) 288 Votes