Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Waiting for the android version (if it comes out) and I play.
I am away from home so I have no option other than waiting for an android. :D

Reactions: Jestur

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Jestur, judging by the size of the download there is a good deal of content for your first release. Just curious how much playtime is there in episode one?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur, judging by the size of the download there is a good deal of content for your first release. Just curious how much playtime is there in episode one?
I think about a hour, maybe hour and a half. I don't know? Every time I go through it, I find a miss spelled word or a bad sentence structure and lose track of time. There is over 1000 images and 50 animations. 12 scenes(not all sexual).

Edit: Before I converted and compressed images to webp and videos down, the total size was 3.4GBs.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
That's an impressive first release.
And a nice mystery story with normal conversations. :love:
My first playthrough went with avoiding all relationships (all zero points). Testing purpose... ^^
Altough I got the impression you are getting your own father but why the other girls then? :unsure:
Maybe the MC will jump back and forth through time. No... that doesn't make sense in some points... :D

However, nice start and I'm curious to see more. Keep it up. (y)

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
just played it,love the game its has really good amount of content for first release,interesting story im really curious how its gonna be after time travel,i hope every update will be this big and game gets fast updates cant wait for next release

arms99

May 11, 2018
That was a great first release, I really enjoyed it. Loved all the characters and the intro to the syfy element at the end seamed very promising. I look forward to see what the dev has in store for us.

Great job Jestur, I look forward to future updates (y)(y)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I haven't even left the school yet but it seems like 3 girls and the grandmother at school are trying to get MC plus the "step" sister seems like she has a crush on MC so does this need the "Harem" tag?
(No sex yet but it seems to becoming with at least 3 girls.)

It also seems to be going to start some romance soon but not yet got there so will wait for the tag.

There is "Teasing" so I have added that tag.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Great game. I'm in love with the MC best friend already. Will it be a harem game? waiting for the WT to play it again
Walk through is not really needed as of right now. Choices are pretty much to see scenes or not. There are point variables for the characters, but you wont miss anything as of right now unless you don't want to go for that girl. I wanted to first update to be simple, but there will be hard choices in the future. The only branching scene/route is the choice to go to Kyrstal's house or not. If you choose not to go to Kystal's house you will get a different scene that I recommend you check out.
Thanks for playing

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: arms99

sclerax

Jan 11, 2020
I'm thoroughly impressed, this is a really solid effort so far! Thanks for your work!

It took me about 90 minutes to get through the story (without going back to see what happens if go to Krystal's instead of on a walk).

The music was pretty well thought out and enhanced the story. There was at least one instance - during Shelby and Darci's first interaction - where the loop ended abruptly before I had finished the connected dialogue. The "seam" took away some suspension in that exact moment but otherwise everything seemed smooth and well-fitting.

I found that both the story and the girls themselves were easy to get invested into. The cliffhanger at the end genuinely surprised me and has me eagerly anticipating your next update. I appreciate that this is a story with sex rather than a story for the sake of sex and I am compelled by the mystery.

There were quite a few typos and grammatical issues. At first I was being very critical of this (I like to edit) but after I got drawn in I started letting my brain's auto-correct help me ignore them as they were somewhat disruptive. Another thing that I noticed was that I was able to select the same option ad infinitum during the texting part. If you're interested I would like to help polish up the writing. May I PM you after I've had time to go through the script?

Really glad that I decided to download this and I'm excited to see where it goes!

Reactions: Jestur and zeph19

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I like it!
The characters look great and original. The dialogue is great - playful, smart and has a natural flow.
A LOT of (hot) chicks were introduced already. That said, Skylar is best girl.

Negative criticism? Pretty much none. Just some typos, and "should of" etc should be "should HAVE", which really grinds my gears, but is a very minor thing. So, all in all, congratulations on a very promising 0.1!

PS: Let me guess, you were inspired by "Dark"? ;)

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Is it that hard to just ignore stuff you don't like.
this would solve so many of the worlds problems and arguments.

in terms of the game, downloading now because that blonde in the blue shirt is FIRE. 1st screenshot im like, oo yeah looks good, 2nd to last screenshot im like aa3d35f3-2512-48f5-8f23-ffa030ba6998_512.jpg

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I'm thoroughly impressed, this is a really solid effort so far! Thanks for your work!

It took me about 90 minutes to get through the story (without going back to see what happens if go to Krystal's instead of on a walk).

The music was pretty well thought out and enhanced the story. There was at least one instance - during Shelby and Darci's first interaction - where the loop ended abruptly before I had finished the connected dialogue. The "seam" took away some suspension in that exact moment but otherwise everything seemed smooth and well-fitting.

I found that both the story and the girls themselves were easy to get invested into. The cliffhanger at the end genuinely surprised me and has me eagerly anticipating your next update. I appreciate that this is a story with sex rather than a story for the sake of sex and I am compelled by the mystery.

There were quite a few typos and grammatical issues. At first I was being very critical of this (I like to edit) but after I got drawn in I started letting my brain's auto-correct help me ignore them as they were somewhat disruptive. Another thing that I noticed was that I was able to select the same option ad infinitum during the texting part. If you're interested I would like to help polish up the writing. May I PM you after I've had time to go through the script?

Really glad that I decided to download this and I'm excited to see where it goes!
That would be awesome! English was never a class I aced, I know there are tons errors in that area. I would also like to know the exact "seam" you were talking about, should be an easy fix. PM me and I let you go through the dialog when I get the chance.

I like it!
The characters look great and original. The dialogue is great - playful, smart and has a natural flow.
A LOT of (hot) chicks were introduced already. That said, Skylar is best girl.

Negative criticism? Pretty much none. Just some typos, and "should of" etc should be "should HAVE", which really grinds my gears, but is a very minor thing. So, all in all, congratulations on a very promising 0.1!

PS: Let me guess, you were inspired by "Dark"? ;)
Skylar is my favorite too, but then again, I also really like Darci. It's hard to choose.
I actually had the idea for this before I watched Dark. I wanted to created something like this every since my Japanese VN days playing Steins Gate and Muv-Luv. I didn't even know English VNs were a thing back then, but yes, I absolutely love Dark and I think it's the best show or movie about time travel ever. So some ideas did come from that show, but I will never be able to come close to writing something as crazy as that. Thanks for playing the game!

Reactions: aboveeighteenyears
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes