PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Played through the updated version, and loved it just as much! One thing I gotta say, that I forgot last time: Darci OBVIOUSLY takes up after her Grandma! The conversation between Jackie and the MC takes some interesting twists and turns when it goes into the relationship between the two, and I remember my first play through, and being thankful I wasn't drinking anything! Also, huge cred for having some of the best looking gals! Skylar is steadily becoming my #1....

Reactions: Jestur

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great game so far, please keep it going. Very nice renders and animations, and the story is nice too thus far, anxious to see where the MC's father angle goes. Can't wait for more updates, and thanks for not adding any friggin NTR.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Updated the In-Game Walkthrough Mod for Episode 1A.
You can find it on POST.
Also on my .

Enjoy!
Qleaf you forgot to add a {/color} at the end of each choice and mod does not show the right choices in the game.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Played through the updated version, and loved it just as much! One thing I gotta say, that I forgot last time: Darci OBVIOUSLY takes up after her Grandma! The conversation between Jackie and the MC takes some interesting twists and turns when it goes into the relationship between the two, and I remember my first play through, and being thankful I wasn't drinking anything! Also, huge cred for having some of the best looking gals! Skylar is steadily becoming my #1....
I glad you enjoyed it! I like Skylar a lot too, her and Darci are my favs, but I can't be biased will show equal love to all route when the story calls for it. I think you are going to really enjoy the next time we get to see Skylar, I really like her next scene.:cool:

Updated the In-Game Walkthrough Mod for Episode 1A.
You can find it on POST.
Also on my .

Enjoy!
Thanks for the quick update!

Great game so far, please keep it going. Very nice renders and animations, and the story is nice too thus far, anxious to see where the MC's father angle goes. Can't wait for more updates, and thanks for not adding any friggin NTR.
Thanks, and don't worry. I'm already working on Episode two and have no plans to abandon this.

Update
I have more fixes for Episode One, but they will be included in Episode Two. Development for Ep. 2 is already underway.
Thanks for the support everyone!

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Qleaf you forgot to add a {/color} at the end of each choice and mod does not show the right choices in the game.
You don’t require to close the color code if you plan to have the text in one color. It will have the same effect as if you closed it.

I personally tested the mod and it’s working. Make sure you copy the whole folder of “scripts” INSIDE the “game” folder.
The best options will be in green. If no green colored choice, then it’s your choice as the shown choices won’t impact the game other than the dialogue only.

Reactions: Jestur and HorizonD

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I glad you enjoyed it! I like Skylar a lot too, her and Darci are my favs, but I can't be biased will show equal love to all route when the story calls for it. I think you are going to really enjoy the next time we get to see Skylar, I really like her next scene.:cool:

Thanks for the quick update!

Thanks, and don't worry. I'm already working on Episode two and have no plans to abandon this.

Update
I have more fixes for Episode One, but they will be included in Episode Two. Development for Ep. 2 is already underway.
Thanks for the support everyone!
Great to read.

Having now played through it twice (once for Krystal and once for Skylar) I am torn as I want my pie (Krystal) and to eat it too (Skylar)... Ala mode? (Darci)

All I know is that the MC's dick needs him to get back home quick so he can continue to get laid... He has a shot at the hot granny too!

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Wait... That's illegal!
Haha, just kidding. Nice work on your mod, I just checked it out.
Yeah, except the game isn't written that way and I don't care about seeing the fap scenes again. But thank you for letting me know.
I made the choice as optional while at the same time you can choose to continue the game "as originally intended". I for one like to have the option to be able to see/unlock everything in one playthrough, while trying to maintain a good flow as if it's a part of the story.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It isn't like with the nebulousness of time, that it couldn't be possible.

MC decides to go to see Krystal and leaves early for a walk in the park, the Skylar stuff happens, he continues on his way to see Krystal waiting outside because it seems he is kind of late. Krystal stuff happens.

So the Mod makes sense, being we don't really know as players where the park/Krystal live.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Everyone,
Make sure to check out the walk/park scene if you only picked the Krystal's House choice (choice after the second Darci scene).
It's the only branching scene so far and it's worth a look.
Yes losing your virginity is fun and all but have you tried taking a walk in a park at night and throwing garbage at people? Liberating i tell you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
intriguing story, nice and unique characteristics of Li's. I'm looking forward to how this story unfolds, best of luck :)

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I will follow with pleasure this game... Can I ask if will be new tags like harem or multiple endings?

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Jestur just finished EP1 and getting some Quantum Leap-esque vibes from it, since i am not seeing an Incest tag I am guessing MC is not Jessica's' father :LOL:.... or is he? Also glad to see Qleaf back on the job, was very sad when i heard you quit doing Mods, love your work. Kudos to you both and cant wait for more.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes