Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Found all the new 5 hidden renders finally.

I have to say that putting one in the same place of a redhead goddess wet and naked in front of us is really evil :illuminati: how you can notice a fish? o_O

Once during best girl's bj and now this ...Damn you evil Jesty :p

• Haha
Reactions: SteveyP

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Found all the new 5 hidden renders finally.

I have to say that putting one in the same place of a redhead goddess wet and naked in front of us is really evil :illuminati: how you can notice a fish? o_O

Once during best girl's bj and now this ...Damn you evil Jesty :p
It's definitely... distracting. I'm a weak man, so I couldn't help but miss them during those scenes.

Remaru

Dec 18, 2019
Updated to EP 4.1 Combined Incest + WT

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option.

Updated to ep4.1 public

Options with no highlights mean players choice for what's best.
I'm having an issue with the mod specifically with the e1s8.rpy file. It's giving me an indentation mismatch error and I am quite clueless on how to fix it. If you have any ideas on a solution I would really appreciate it!

Reactions: sérginhodd

Lactor

Nov 13, 2018
I'm having an issue with the mod specifically with the e1s8.rpy file. It's giving me an indentation mismatch error and I am quite clueless on how to fix it. If you have any ideas on a solution I would really appreciate it!
Same file for me but another error and line

Reactions: sérginhodd

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Oh man I finished this update and damn! I already thought this game is one of the best VN's out there but it gets better with each update.

The possibilities are endless with a lovely story, solid characters, amazing graphics and the progression (SECS Progression) being just right. There may be inconsistencies but hell, unless anyone points them out for me I didn't see any so far. Every character has a reason for why they wanna bang and don't wanna bang the MC and that is always a plus in a story driven game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of this could simply be ignored in a VN (especially an adult oriented VN) but it's lovely to see the characters being human and act like people would normally act... to a degree obviously. This is after all a VN about romance, mystery and adventure where you may be able to build a harem and fight a powerful entity (the government maybe) to achieve your happy ever after.

And then there is the time travel, mystery aspect which is a big +
I do hope it won't get convoluted and I really hope this won't be a bitter sweet story where you end up trapped in a time loop after you helped those you love but seeing how the story is progressing atm I don't see any reason to worry.
The story is progressing slowly and the MC doesn't become a genius with all the answers instead he learns from his mistakes (COUGH using 2019 money in 1999 COUGH...... I mean I'd make the same mistake so it's another + for realism) and adapts to the new situations he's in.

And I love all the theories around with my favorites being:

Theories aside I love the story and look forward to what the future holds.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
[SPOILER="The old man already explained that most events are fixed and can't be changed, such as deaths. No matter how much you try to prevent someone from crashing their car and dying, they will always manage to die in a car accident at the time they should. His theory is that since little things can be changed they can compound into larger changes, but he's still in the process of testing that with the MC."[/SPOILER]
You all thought this was a story about time travel and paradoxes, but it's actually based on Final Destination. :LOL:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Oh yeah that's the usual rule about time travel. There is media out there that allows for big changes and then going back and seeing the results is the struggle seeing how the new present can be way worst. With how things are going I'm assuming the Old Man already tried to change things in a radical way but failed and thus needs someone from outside the loop to come in and help.
We went in the past just 2 times and both times we changed something. That is probably how we'll ultimately get a good future. We'll use the smaller ripples to create a big RIPPLE in time [BA DUM TSSSSSS] :LUL:

DattOmen

Apr 10, 2020
One of the best Games on this Side, really cool Story and very good Animations. I hope Jestur bring this Game to an End. Really great Work.

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: sonhot

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
When finishing episode 3 and after the notification about the fact that the game is better with music on, episode 4 starts with a black screen on which there is this image: screenshot0002.png

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes