JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I've been thinking and the very name of the game Ripples makes me think we will be able to change things, and even significant things. If things were really fixed and we were just along for the ride it would make more sense to call it something like Currents or Stream. The very name Ripples implies we as the MC will be making choice that are able to cause changes, and not just small things. But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Also, I hope the MC is smart enough to grab his broken phones when he gets back, that'd proof he may need when he tries to find out what Skyler messaged him, and if anyone else gives him crap for not responding while he was gone.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1- As Pitrik pointed out, Yes.

2/3/4- Good theory, definitely possible, but we don't know. That info has not been given to us yet.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I've been thinking and the very name of the game Ripples makes me think we will be able to change things, and even significant things. If things were really fixed and we were just along for the ride it would make more sense to call it something like Currents or Stream. The very name Ripples implies we as the MC will be making choice that are able to cause changes, and not just small things. But maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Also, I hope the MC is smart enough to grab his broken phones when he gets back, that'd proof he may need when he tries to find out what Skyler messaged him, and if anyone else gives him crap for not responding while he was gone.
I thought "Ripples" was named after what happened when you smack the girls ass. :unsure:

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Don't know if you figured it out yet, but I ran into the same problem using 7zip. Instead of using the "Extract All" option, go into the "7zip" options choice, and extract it that way.... "R-Click->7zip->Extract to"
It was the weirdest thing, and I have never had it happen before, but it worked.
Very weird, I shall give it a go. Thanks

Reactions: Tavi13
Dec 5, 2021
Oh damn new update, can't wait to play!

I saw the dev updates on the family situation and health problems and I can really relate. I was once plagued with horrible sinus problems as well. Thank you for updating one of the best VNs on this site and good luck with surgery!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dunner and Jestur

Entropy_27

Dec 11, 2021
Okay I just finished the game (for the latest free update at the current time frame).
I came here looking for seggs scenes *looks at Tiffany*---- EHEM! But I find the story really good, not fan of time travel shenanigans but this one is like a great movie, especially with those amazing cinematics during new episodes.
I have a couple of theories on who is "that guy" and what will happen but I know most of us also do too, and ofcourse we'll leave it to the dev(s) on how it will turn out.
In short, I just wanna say that good job dev(s)! I wish you will get more and more patrons!

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
aw man, they just HAD to put out of all things
fkin Grisaia anime as reference
i should sue the devs for triggering that PTSD lol

other than that, loving this so far

• Haha
Reactions: Jestur

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
The Scarlett scene in this update was absolutely delicious. I see animation quality hasn‘t declined! Great update, can‘t wait for the next one.

One question though: Will there be a more to that one waitress? Was Lym the name? Or is she just a supporting character?

There are so many beautiful girls in this game, which is a good thing of course, but also stokes my fear that some of them will not have much of an appearance in the story.

Reactions: crustlord12

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The Scarlett scene in this update was absolutely delicious. I see animation quality hasn‘t declined! Great update, can‘t wait for the next one.

One question though: Will there be a more to that one waitress? Was Lym the name? Or is she just a supporting character?

There are so many beautiful girls in this game, which is a good thing of course, but also stokes my fear that some of them will not have much of an appearance in the story.
I hope too... but I think Lym was only a cameo of Oppai Odyssey's Lym ... Only the dev knows for now.

I prefer more the other waitress, Luna...She deserves a nobel or a statue because she gave us the best girl :p :sneaky:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I hope too... but I think Lym was only a cameo of Oppai Odyssey's Lym ... Only the dev knows for now.

I prefer more the other waitress, Luna...She deserves a nobel or a statue because she gave us the best girl :p :sneaky:
I find myself wondering what the odds are that Luna and the MC together will give us the best girl, if you know what I mean...

It's a common time travel troupe to have the traveler be their own dad or grandpa, or something else. It'd be interesting to be your own older girlfriend's dad... would also explain why Luna was telling her to stay away from the MC.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I find myself wondering what the odds are that Luna and the MC together will give us the best girl, if you know what I mean...

It's a common time travel troupe to have the traveler be their own dad or grandpa, or something else. It'd be interesting to be your own older girlfriend's dad... would also explain why Luna was telling her to stay away from the MC.
Pretty sure that's almost a certainty, that's why in the future she is how she is.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

I didn‘t know Lym was another cameo! Guess I‘m off to start with Oppai Odyssey, while waiting for updates to my other favourite games. It‘s sitting on my watch list for some time anyway.
This game is great in itself and with the cameos you even get suggestions for stuff to play while waiting for it to update :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, Luna is really good looking too. Good thing that she is actually part of the game, so we certainly will have interactions with her:D

Reactions: lunar517 and Jestur

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
fk me dead
i usually hate complicated time travel paradox bullsht
(that and i hate Illusion's honey select 3d chara model especially for males cuz they are SUPER generic)
but..
the implied fact that MC may actually be the father of his girlfriend/friend cuz he may/may not fked the friend's mom in 1999
(im still in early ch4)
THAT IS HOT, and may set up an Oyakodon scene in future

kinda want to see the future updates where its revealed that MC went time travel and fked the milfs, maybe even after he impregnated the daughters/GFs

kinda see why its "Ripple", as in Ripple of Time

definitely a rare kind of game where u want to follow it and emotionally invested

extra note : any guesses on the masked man identity ?
im thinking it maybe just MC from another timeline, where he fked up or something
that'll be cool

Reactions: Jestur
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes