DamienF24

Aug 25, 2022
I would dl the game and play it, it's worth it believe me, then you can always dl the remastered verion when it will be released to the public. :)
lol, okay will do it.

I would say that's up to you because the new update requires you to start a new game. It's worth it to play as it is, but it might be best for you to wait.
What exactly is different from the remaster, like story, design, art style? Will download to check it out

Pfft, plugging your own game, have you no shame?!? Huh? No? Damn, I knew there was a reason I liked you, carry on then. :ROFLMAO:
lol

Thanks for the reply guys! Recently discovered AVNs so checking different ones out.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
lol, okay will do it.

What exactly is different from the remaster, like story, design, art style? Will download to check it out

lol

Thanks for the reply guys! Recently discovered AVNs so checking different ones out.
You can look at the changelog for a summarized version, but yes, all the art is remasted and there is new art because I either extended, added, or rewrote parts of the episode. Some scenes are the same and some scenes have been completely redone. The original ep1 had like 1100 images and the new one is like 1500. The original only had like 40 animations and the new has like 90. And yeah, the design and UI are redone and there are new features like a phone with girls points and other stuff. Lots of work went into making the overall game better, especially ep1.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
lol, okay will do it.

lol

if u download and play it before the remaster, just be prepared to play the entire game again in the remaster, since it has different options. Not a problem for most of the fans here (i was already replaying the game before the remaster lol), but some people might see that as a bother, just fyi. Who knows, story might make more sense after a second playthrough, if the time travel stuff confuses you

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
if u download and play it before the remaster, just be prepared to play the entire game again in the remaster, since it has different options. Not a problem for most of the fans here (i was already replaying the game before the remaster lol), but some people might see that as a bother, just fyi. Who knows, story might make more sense after a second playthrough, if the time travel stuff confuses you
Wait, this game has time travel!!?? :sneaky:

I'm excited for the rework. Also, it means that work can resume on the next chapter too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Phase_01

DamienF24

Aug 25, 2022
You can look at the changelog for a summarized version, but yes, all the art is remasted and there is new art because I either extended, added, or rewrote parts of the episode. Some scenes are the same and some scenes have been completely redone. The original ep1 had like 1100 images and the new one is like 1500. The original only had like 40 animations and the new has like 90. And yeah, the design and UI are redone and there are new features like a phone with girls points and other stuff. Lots of work went into making the overall game better, especially ep1.
Ah, got it. I guess I can wait. I am still finishing some other AVNs atm and this would be my 5th one checking out, haha. Will there be a public vr or do we need to purchase the remaster? edit: just saw the public release date*

Does the story change depending on the answers/choices in this one? I don't mind multiple playthroughs if there are different outcomes and the story isn't boring.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ripples Ep.1 Remaster is now available for King Tier
On Patreon and SS

Changelog:
  • 1500+ remastered or new renders
  • 90+ remastered or new animations
  • 21+ new music tracks
  • 50+ sound effects
  • A couple of mini-scenes were added.
  • A couple of scenes were extended.
  • A lot of old dialogue has been rewritten.
  • A scene in ep2 has been shortened.
  • Renpy updated to 8.0.1 (finally)
  • Audio now matches the correct channel.
    -moans on voice, sounds on sounds, music on music
  • An ambient channel has been added along with a new slider.
  • Video audio is now on the sounds channel instead of music.
  • All new menu UI
  • New fonts
  • Option to disable quick men in preferences. (recommended)
  • Transparency slider for dialogue textbox now in preferences. (recommended)
  • More typos and grammar fixed
  • A couple of images fixed/replaced from later episodes
  • A bunch of other small polish I can't remember
  • New in-game phone system with the following:
    -Unlockable character bio's
    -Character points
    -Route Status
    -Relationship Status
    -Unlockable milestones and important decisions
    -Unlockable and changeable wallpapers
    -Bonus phone in ep2 w/game
    -More features coming in the future.
Release dates:
• Queen Tier - August 29
• Jack Tier - September 2
• Public Release - September 6

The new update is how for King Tier and Patreon on SubscribeStar. Check it out here:

View attachment 2005067
Saw this game about six months ago and then read about remaster. Glad I waited! Now to get it queued....

Reactions: DamienF24

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Does the story change depending on the answers/choices in this one? I don't mind multiple playthroughs if there are different outcomes and the story isn't boring.
that im not sure, Jestur has said that some features in the remaster might not work if u use a save from pre-remaster, and said he added some dialogue/extended scenes, and said some scenes will be very different, but that core story wont change.

Reactions: DamienF24

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Did you not see the post at the top of this specific page?
That it has been released? I saw it, but it is only for high-tier Patreons so far. I'll have to wait for the public release (or unless some chad feels like uploading it and posting a link here).

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
so is this the only remaster or are the other episodes get remastered too before we get a complety new episode?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Ripples 0.4.5 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes