Ruslan11

Feb 21, 2021
I mean look at OIL, great story, great visual quality, great incest.... and most importantly regular updates, Dev didn't bother with the nonsense and just created a great story with the sisters. Why the fuck would anyone want to fuck up something already well done....

Reactions: botc76

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
I don't know why there is so much negativity towards remasters.
These remasters are not always made out of desperation, when the author cannot move on but does not want to close his project. One of the obvious reasons is the desire to make sure that the first versions of the game match in terms of quality and story with the latest updates.
Yes, it happens when a developer can make some kind of plot hole that can only be fixed by changing the text component of the first versions. Or the desire to add some things and functions that came to mind just now and which will work correctly only on the latest version of the engine?
Looking at all the changes in the changelog, I can’t even turn my tongue to say something like “there is a feeling that this game will be abandoned after the remaster, just like many games before it”

• Thinking Face

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Going to skip this release, no sense in starting again for the remaster if it's going to end in the same exact spot as the last update. I'll wait again until there's new content then I'll enjoy the remaster..

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
From what it seems like Jestur was saying there was also code that needed fixing that could have broken future saves. And it's more than just improved graphics. You're basically playing a demo here, and like all demos, "Content is subject to rework and change." Jestur has already said it won't be needed again and the only reason it is happening now is to avoid a problem in the future. Get over yourselves you bunch of pirates. :ROFLMAO:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Because remasters are usually done AFTER a game is finished.
People want new content, not replay the same game with minor changes.
I already told you that it's not minor changes. How are you reading?
Check JoeTheMC84 post above and tell me that it was unneccesary and better desicion would be continue next episodes no matter what one more time.

May 20, 2020
remaster a game on it's 0.4v ye... seems logical...:rolleyes:
It actually makes pretty good sense if you step back and think about it...

When Jestur started they very likely started building the game with what they had on hand, after some months of experience under their belt and hopefully some funding allowing them to buy higher end hardware for the renders. Instead of releasing a game where you can put a pin in a spot to show a massive improvement in image quality they made the choice to go back and make the quality uniform from start to current along with fixes/alterations that were outside of the reach of Jestur when they started the project.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It's like some people would rather the game be broken at update 10 and then fixed, instead of just taking a break at update 5 to fix issues.

These same people probably complain about games like Cyberpunk for releasing with bugs saying, "This should have been fixed already!"

Well, Jestur is trying to fix stuff so the game, when it is done, won't be broken and need to be reworked then.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur Are you going to make any other remake (Like chapter 2 remake etc) or you will continue with next update?
No, the next update will be ep5 with all new content.
This update was needed at to fix code and add features and build a foundation for the rest of the game, better now than later.
I know people are complaining, and that's fine. No one likes remasters but this is more than just remastering old art. A lot has been done. I recommend that people play it before complaining, but I guess it wouldn't be the internet without that. :KEK: People can wait for the next update if they want. I have no problem with that. But I recommend giving it a shot Randy. There's some great stuff in this update. :cool:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Code changes could be done without spending time on remastering renders and dialogue.
Either way it's not interesting for me if I already know what will happen.
I'm playing this game for its story, not its sex scenes.
Okay, I believe there is no sense to keep this conversation, I forgot for a moment that all people has their own opinions and they are free to critique something. Have a good day.

Reactions: Squarblesport

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Jestur
I'm really glad to see you did the audio channels correctly in the remastered version. I mute the music when playing games and now I don't have to worry about missing out on hearing their voices when there is voicing.

Also it is rather annoying to have music play when I have the music muted. Glad to see that you added an ambient channel as well cause I'm ok with not hearing the constant sound of birds chirping or the sounds of crowds murmuring and cars passing by. Wish other devs would do the same.

I actually just finished playing this game a couple of days ago but I'm going to play the remaster right away. This is a really good game and I don't mind playing it again. But can't wait for some future updates with some scenes with hot grandma Jackie, damn she is fine :D :love:.

Thanks for the great story and renders.

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
No, the next update will be ep5 with all new content.
This update was needed at to fix code and add features and build a foundation for the rest of the game, better now than later.
I know people are complaining, and that's fine. No one likes remasters but this is more than just remastering old art. A lot had been done. I recommend playing it before complaining, but I guess it wouldn't be the internet without that. :KEK: People can wait for the next update if they want. I have no problem with that. But I recommend giving it a shot Randy. There's some great stuff in this update. :cool:
unless there paying a patreon fee i dont see how its anyone elses business what you do with YOUR title.. and for those who are a patreon just remember if you want better do it your self or stop bitching about it.. The Cancel membership is right at your fingertips.. so use it if you dont like it

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
It actually makes pretty good sense if you step back and think about it...

When Jestur started they very likely started building the game with what they had on hand, after some months of experience under their belt and hopefully some funding allowing them to buy higher end hardware for the renders. Instead of releasing a game where you can put a pin in a spot to show a massive improvement in image quality they made the choice to go back and make the quality uniform from start to current along with fixes/alterations that were outside of the reach of Jestur when they started the project.
I'm starting to fear for this game as they will constantly get new expirience so they will make remake of ep1 2 3 etc again and again to make it better and better and at the end the game never meet it's end of the lane with fully release just constant polish of old content ?

JoeTheMC84 the thing is game wasn't broken at all, it's just REMASTER not repair or anything like that

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Ep 1 remaster? Do we still have the other episodes or is everything getting scrapped? Ive played too many games recently that went the rework/remaster route from the very beginning throwing years of updates out the window.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes