Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Here is Unofficial compressed Android Port for Ripples Ep2 with incest patch.

You can change opacity of text box and size of text from settings.

Gesture enable.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My unofficial Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. You save will not get deleted after uninstalling app.

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
Isn't this the first game you've made? I've played a lot of HS games and this game has one of the best quality! really promising game. Thanks Dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Isn't this the first game you've made? I've played a lot of HS games and this game has one of the best quality! really promising game. Thanks Dev.
Yes, this is the first VN that I've made. Your comment means a lot and tells me I'm progressing in the right direction. I hope every release will get better in every aspect. Thanks for the nice comment! :)

Last edited:

xTerra

Apr 13, 2018
it would have been amazing if darci or sky would have been the sister i think sky more her face/body with darci personality would have made one amazing little sister type keep up the good work dude

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Can you play this game with walkthrough mode and incest patch?cause for me it works one or the other..not both of them.
EDIT : and if you can...can someone tell me how to?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Can you play this game with walkthrough mode and incest patch?cause for me it works one or the other..not both of them.
EDIT : and if you can...can someone tell me how to?
Not now, because the modder created the mod from the base scripts and not the incest ones

I dont know if the modder plans to do them with incest or not

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
incest mod and walkthrough mod have the same script folders with the same files, what to do? Or one or another? I play only if there is incest so I have to play without walkthrough? Is it "hard" to have all contents without it?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
incest mod and walkthrough mod have the same script folders with the same files, what to do? Or one or another? I play only if there is incest so I have to play without walkthrough? Is it "hard" to have all contents without it?
No, it's not hard. Most choices are common sense, and the walkthrough pdf zoey made will help if you're not sure. I personally don't think a walkthrough is needed, but I agree, I like to play with them too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huldrafolk

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
The story is somewhat reworked, the tags will be updated in the near future. Anyways there is a "truesory"(incest) patch. So for those that are interested in playing the game as intended;
is it for older sister n old sister or little sis n little sister?:unsure:

Qtyaelgar

Jan 6, 2018
A few minutes was enough of this...to put it on my watchlist as fast as i could.
A fine story in the making, the render quality and models are nice, and the writing is just right. So is the attention to details.
If i had the means to support any developer, Jestur would be one of them for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes