RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Aren't all the girls around in modern day, just some being older?

I think the aunt is the only exception, right?

So a harem isn't completely off the table.

Or maybe time collapses in on itself or something.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
It's been discussed in this thread multiple times before, I'm pretty sure it was clarified that this will not be a standard full harem setup, you have to pick and choose. Certain LIs disqualify other LIs. I think you will need to play through the game 2-3x to see all routes fully.

Of course in all honesty it will be years before the game is "finished" if it ever is. The quality of the graphics on this one are great, but the development pace is very slow. I would just enjoy it for what it is, while it is... and not obsess about how the ending will work, when we don't even know if we are going to ever see the ending in the first place. And even if the "plan" IS to have you pick one final girl to commit to, I seriously doubt the dev will stick to that in the long run, because again he works very very slowly, and crafting a bunch of alternate paths with diverging endings would take forever.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
It's been discussed in this thread multiple times before, I'm pretty sure it was clarified that this will not be a standard full harem setup, you have to pick and choose. Certain LIs disqualify other LIs. I think you will need to play through the game 2-3x to see all routes fully.

Of course in all honesty it will be years before the game is "finished" if it ever is. The quality of the graphics on this one are great, but the development pace is very slow. I would just enjoy it for what it is, while it is... and not obsess about how the ending will work, when we don't even know if we are going to ever see the ending in the first place. And even if the "plan" IS to have you pick one final girl to commit to, I seriously doubt the dev will stick to that in the long run, because again he works very very slowly, and crafting a bunch of alternate paths with diverging endings would take forever.
I actually prefer the smaller, somewhat more believable polycules to a full on harems anyway, so I'm fine with this.

That does mean I'm gonna have to start making multiple saves so I can avoid breaking anyones heart. I'm too much of a pussy to make girls cry.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
I don't have any problem with doing multiple play-throughs to see different scenes/routes, as long as the ride is enjoyable. Everyone expecting every fucking game to be a full blown harem setup, where all the girls have NO PROBLEM with you literally fucking the entire town, is pretty absurd IMHO.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Everyone expecting every fucking game to be a full blown harem setup, where all the girls have NO PROBLEM with you literally fucking the entire town, is pretty absurd IMHO.
Probably true. But consider biology: the average guy wants sex 2-3 times a day. The average girl wants it 2-3 times a week. The math works out to a decently sized harem for a guy. The only cockblock is repression in society. Since we're dealing with fantasy pixels, I personally don't see problems with harems in AVNs. But that's me. :cool:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Probably true. But consider biology: the average guy wants sex 2-3 times a day. The average girl wants it 2-3 times a week. The math works out to a decently sized harem for a guy. The only cockblock is repression in society. Since we're dealing with fantasy pixels, I personally don't see problems with harems in AVNs. But that's me. :cool:
I don't see a problem with it either. What I see a problem with is everyone expecting EVERY SINGLE GAME to be like this. It would get boring as fuck anyways, enjoy a little variety.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes