sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Darci is really cute when she is a girl xD
Darci should get her martial arts training from Suzuha, she would be such a good influence

omg omg omg omg didn't even think about Steins;Gate's connection with Ripples at first having that thought, now I want so bad for Suzuha to mentor Darci and help teach her further how violence is not to be hungered for, but to be feared and respected, and force should only be used as a last resort

omg omg omg and then I want Suzuha to get way too addicted discovering fighting video games with Darci, and Jenny

They would have so much fun together

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
It's been a while since I played chapter 1 in the old version, what is the difference between the original and the remastered? I just finished the remastered and for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's been a while since I played chapter 1 in the old version, what is the difference between the original and the remastered? I just finished the remastered and for the life of me I can't figure it out.
I haven't played at all yet - this one is just on my watch list for future play - but one of the girls that was a bit more "slutty" in the original isn't now - something about flashing maybe and a bathroom BJ.

Reactions: franklin99

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Very confusing. Why on Earth would anyone rewrite the entire script to make it "iPatched"? That's the most inefficient and time-consuming way ever to do it. Extremely odd if I'm being honest. Someone should let the dev know the RenPy is Python and as such it has ability to function to find/replace anything (words, sentences, etc). Start there and build it up... that's how it's done proper and way easier than a complete rewrite of something that's already been written (direct dialogue).

Just passing by, don't mind me. Regards.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
May i ask how do you put multiple signature in 1 slot and make them rotate like that
My sig from The Unbroken came that way. Many of the games have .gif sigs as well as static. But, as another person wrote you, you can probably make your own .gif sig from a number of the static sigs you can find on the OP pages.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes