Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I downloaded the game from Mega, but when i opened the file after extracting it says its version 0.4.5
Since you've only been using this site for four years now, you might not know this yet:
If you scroll to the top of this thread, at the very top of the page on the right edge, there's a search function. Go ahead and type "version 0.4.5" in the text box then press your enter key or press the search button. It will search the thread for the words that you've typed.

nrautumn

Sep 1, 2022
sorry guys noob question, I have 0.45 but need to get 0.46, do i have to download the whole thing again ? or can i just do an add on? and if so how do I do that. Thanks in advance

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
sorry guys noob question, I have 0.45 but need to get 0.46, do i have to download the whole thing again ? or can i just do an add on? and if so how do I do that. Thanks in advance
As I recall, there's a comment around somewhere that indicated that what your downloading is .46, that it was just misnamed when it was posted up and it can be a process to get it reposted with a name change, so no one is bothering to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tavi13

nrautumn

Sep 1, 2022
As I recall, there's a comment around somewhere indicated that what your downloading is .46, that it was just misnamed when it was posted up and it can be a process to get it reposted with a name change, so no one is bothering to do so.
I see, but lets say they do an update. Whats the process to add that portion in ?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Did you download the beta that was released, or the public version that came out after?

If its the public version then as Krystal2 said, its 0.4.6

But if it was the beta version, then you need to re-download the whole thing, there is no update file

nrautumn

Sep 1, 2022
Did you download the beta that was released, or the public version that came out after?

If its the public version then as Krystal2 said, its 0.4.6

But if it was the beta version, then you need to re-download the whole thing, there is no update file
Ahh I see, like what I mean is. Say for example, devs released new update 0.47 or something. Do you need to download the whole thing again? Or just the patch to update it to 0.47. And how do you usually merge that to the old file? Sorry I’m noob lol

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Ahh I see, like what I mean is. Say for example, devs released new update 0.47 or something. Do you need to download the whole thing again? Or just the patch to update it to 0.47. And how do you usually merge that to the old file? Sorry I’m noob lol
That would depend upon how they provided it. Some of the games I'm playing that are beyond 10 releases do an "update only" in addition to the "full game" release. This Dev isn't presently using that method, and for a "v0.4.7" probably wouldn't release an "update only" since it would only be bug fixes and language corrections to the basic "v0.4.X".

So, yeah - if anything was altered on v0.4.6 to create a v0.4.7, you'd need to D/L the whole thing. I'd suggest not pasting it over the existing game - I save mine off to an external HD then do a complete reinstall. Others doing the "save over" method have seemingly run into more problems. If v0.5.x comes out as an update only, then you'd also need to go back and grab the cumulative prior update so that thing would work right if you only wanted to do the tack on, in which case it is still easier to simply grab the full release instead of the update release.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There was no patch for .4.5 because it was a re-working of the first chapter plus a bit of chapter 2 editing ... also I think he upgraded from Renpy 7 to 8. .4.6 was a fix and update of .4.5, but he didn't do a patch for that. There won't be a .4.7 'cause he's working on .5 now. We don't actually know yet if .5 will have a patch version.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Just finished playing this for the first time, on one hand I'm glad I waited this long to play it since I had a lot of content to go through from the start, but on the other hand I wished I played it sooner it's that good.

I never really rate games, but I can easily say that this one used Instant-Transmission to jump into my all time favorites and even managed to push some other down the list. Loved every second of playing and reading it.
My only real tiniest issue with it, I'd prefer Milfs/Gilfs more aged, nothing else. It has a bunch of different! women, all kinds of sex involved and it's overall a very amazing game! Recommend to anyone in doubt, go play it for sure.

Cheers to Dev or Devs, thank you for the game, please keep it up, looking forward to more of it!

terza

Apr 2, 2021
I can't find the scene when Tiffany play with herself while the MC peek at the door or something, please give me save file or tell me which episode it is

Oct 14, 2018
I'm confused, I understand that the folder saying it's 0.4.5 is a mistake, but even the menu when you open the game says it's 0.4.5 and not 0.4.6 ?

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes