blarghhboy

Mar 28, 2018
Motherfucker... this might be the best game on the entire website. Games on this site, at least the good ones, never seem to truly finish developing. But to say I wasn't pretty heartbroken when I realized this game wasn't 90+% done (I downloaded it before checking the build) would be a lie. So, so good.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Wow so i guess we not gonna get any "proper"action with Skylar this version then, why did the dev make so much "cockblock elements" toward Skylar relationship , is she meant to be the MC true love or sth, that's annoying ngl.
I think in this regard it is to wait and see. She has sent us a text message, so I think that there will be a conversation about the content and possibly the interaction with her mother and the tip has done something in the present.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Zero chance.

It is something that is theoretically possible, but is not something I'd ever consider doing.
Need to get Sancho to do the mod, then: he added that into some of his mods. Simple toggle. Some people like to get different views of the same game, as there can be real differences.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Need to get Sancho to do the mod, then: he added that into some of his mods. Simple toggle. Some people like to get different views of the same game, as there can be real differences.
If you can convince him to do so, go for it; I won't have any issues with one of the established modders taking over.

The biggest issue is the script files are different between the two versions in terms of dialogue and narration. It's not a simply if incest = true then line x, else line y. All that would need to be added and each line compared and the two versions of the script merged into one.

So whoever did it an offered two versions in one, would need to rewrite the entire script to do so. It would simply be far quicker to have two versions on the WT. There was someone who started doing the non-incest version but stopped it because there was not much demand for it.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Considering Jestur being a fan of Stein's Gate (as far as I remember, its been a while), it could be all of the above lol
Just a quick thanks for the reference to Steins;Gate. I've now binge-watched the first half and I can see that it could well be a source of inspiration for Ripples. Regardless - very enjoyable series, even if the sex is limited to a few Freudian sniggers.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
It's correct, but she was a hot milf 20 years ago, so you know what I mean;)
Fair, but the scene kinda happen in the present tho,i face-palming when she expose her breast and let the MC touch it scene happen, there's no way a 61 yo woman get that type of body lol, and as pretty as she is, it just feels weird af.

• Haha
Reactions: BartPS

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Fair, but the scene kinda happen in the present tho,i face-palming when she expose her breast and let the MC touch it scene happen, there's no way a 61 yo woman get that type of body lol, and as pretty as she is, it just feels weird af.
This VN, at least in its patched version, contains various types of incest, throwing shit at someone, the prospect that the MC might be his own father ...

But touching the very pneumatic breast of a woman that happens to have a few years (OK then decades) experience - that makes you feel weird???

Don't get me wrong - I really have no intention of kink-shaming any consensual activity. I just find the range of what weirds each of us out rather fascinating.:unsure:

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
OMG I replayed the game recently...and sth caught my eye

When MC first met Luna (in 2019), she used the excuse "left the oven"....
And when Luna first met MC (in 1999), he used the excuse "left the oven"...

Did Luna know the guy she first met in 1999 and the boy that her daughter likes in 2019 is the same person (AND possibly Skyar's father!?!?!)
So that she urged Skyar not to contact/take the relationship further with the MC...
and the "left the oven" is the hint that Luna wants to give to the MC in the present timeline, as this is the excuse that was used in 1999 by the MC.

or I might be overthinking....

If someone said sth similar before, i have to say sry but i simply can't go through 100+page to check if some theories has been called out or not. XD

Edit: I few clicks later i realized the MC has a similar revelation as well.. XD NVM me

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Updated to EP 4.6 public (Ep1 Remake) Combined Incest + WT

A new game is required!

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option. Some choices are unmarked which means either pick them all or it's players choice.

Updated to ep4.6 public aka Ep1 Remake.

Edit: Note a new game is required for 4.5 on.
Is there some little easy edit I can make to keep the walkthrough mod, but NOT the incest patch?

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Just a quick thanks for the reference to Steins;Gate. I've now binge-watched the first half and I can see that it could well be a source of inspiration for Ripples. Regardless - very enjoyable series, even if the sex is limited to a few Freudian sniggers.
Duuuude, that's awesome that you're watching and already enjoying the first-half. Many complain about feeling bored or detached early on.

I think watching Steins;Gate will be a huge benefit to the Ripples experience.

Wow so i guess we not gonna get any "proper"action with Skylar this version then, why did the dev make so much "cockblock elements" toward Skylar relationship , is she meant to be the MC true love or sth, that's annoying ngl.
I think the sex with Krystal and Skylar early on were put in because there's tremendous pressure on authors to put in sexual content right off the bat. But now that Ripples is established, we can pursue a more intentional path with Skylar and cut out anything that doesn't feel right just yet

Age is far less important than relationship and responsibility. To me, Tiffany being open to any sexual conversation or action is WAY weirder than Darci's grandma getting frisky (especially if a certain set of theories about her identity is true...)

Old women are the horniest women. Old women are just as horny as young men

Reactions: FatherRaven85
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes