Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
DUDE that just made me realize...when we're led to the power plant hatch the first time by the sounds of a girl screaming, we will probably have a hand in that in the future. It won't be so much a "Hey yell out for help so we can bait my past self into going into the power plant" but rather some event that genuinely caused whichever girl it was to scream, with us later realizing "Oh wow that was how I was led to the power plant in the first place"
... or it was Scarlett's sister Alice, who you know is working for Masked-Guy in both eras.

Reactions: Phase_01

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
it changed to not working on 32bit this update anyway to get a update that allows? please and ty
I'm sorry, but the new version of Ren'py has dropped 32bit support.
Repackaging and building in an older version of Ren'py also won't work because I'm using code from the new version of python, which doesn't work on older versions of Ren'py. I'm not sure of a way to play it without rewriting parts of the python code.

Someone else might know a way to play it on 32bit systems, but I'm not sure how.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Someone mentioned earlier that, perhaps, this time travel story is following the show Dark, which I was unaware of before then, with its multiple time periods. So far, we have only interacted with the current time and 20 years past. The shit ninja affair seems to indicate a future time the story will cover. As the MC has only time traveled from the power plant to the power plant it is unusual for the shit ninja to appear in the school if they were time traveling, except if it was from the future where they now have control of time traveling and can go any where and any time. Plus the stun weapon used by shit ninja being able to push everyone away seems futuristic.

It does seem like it would be Darci to be the shit ninja since she loved the story about Selby getting hit with the garbage (which I don't think anyone else knew about other than Skylar, except Darci and Krystal), has trained in martial arts and likes ninjas. Though, Skylar could also be the shit ninja since she was the one to originally throw the garbage and has a lot of skill riding a skateboard giving some acrobatic ability. Personally, I think it's Darci because something bad may have happened in that scene with Shelby in the hallway and she goes back to 'fix' it and we only see the change, not the original event.

Overall, though, time traveling in the same timeline is very problematic and using that to solve problems or conflicts is kinda the modern day tale's use of the old Greek deus ex machina plot device.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Someone mentioned earlier that, perhaps, this time travel story is following the show Dark, which I was unaware of before then, with its multiple time periods. So far, we have only interacted with the current time and 20 years past. The shit ninja affair seems to indicate a future time the story will cover. As the MC has only time traveled from the power plant to the power plant it is unusual for the shit ninja to appear in the school if they were time traveling, except if it was from the future where they now have control of time traveling and can go any where and any time. Plus the stun weapon used by shit ninja being able to push everyone away seems futuristic.

It does seem like it would be Darci to be the shit ninja since she loved the story about Selby getting hit with the garbage (which I don't think anyone else knew about other than Skylar, except Darci and Krystal), has trained in martial arts and likes ninjas. Though, Skylar could also be the shit ninja since she was the one to originally throw the garbage and has a lot of skill riding a skateboard giving some acrobatic ability. Personally, I think it's Darci because something bad may have happened in that scene with Shelby in the hallway and she goes back to 'fix' it and we only see the change, not the original event.

Overall, though, time traveling in the same timeline is very problematic and using that to solve problems or conflicts is kinda the modern day tale's use of the old Greek deus ex machina plot device.
When Skylar threw the shit at Selby, she was literally talking about how Darci was a ninja

And also yea if the character who's known for always getting into fights and having a black belt isn't the ninja then how could it be anyone else lol.

Unless Darci has a rival :unsure:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021

Wow, Skylar being shit ninja is a genius theory. I still agree with you that it's more likely Darci, but that was a great connection with Skylar throwing the trash.

More genius from Jestur.

I have pretty strong confidence the time travel will be handled well without major problems. That physics article that one guy (if you see this, what up man!) posted here like a month ago was awesome, reporting a mathematical proof a physicist wrote that time travel could be possible in a completely deterministic world.

My bet right now is on one, deterministic timeline, possibly with Steins;Gate concepts such as the attractor fields.

(For those who don't know: basically, an "attractor field" is like a rope: a large collection of thin strands, each representing individual timelines. Now, all these little timelines are possible and slightly different - such as the dialogue with Krystal's Kira nickname being different - but they all lead to the same place. The same major events occur. In order to change a major event (such as someone dying, or a nation declaring war), you need to somehow cause a change dramatic enough to jump from that "rope" to another rope entirely.)

You could say, locally deterministic

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PervyParadox

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Gotcha. I could go either way on whether we were involved or not with the woman screaming, but I think we'll definitely see it.

However, I do strongly reject the theory that "it was all a setup conducted on Mystery Man's orders".

Given this is a story with time travel, titled Ripples after all, it's much easier to imagine all of it being happenstance rather than premeditation.

Mystery Man, who I do primarily believe is the player character himself, could have gone back in time to stop himself from entering the plant. Only to find (hence his description to you of time travel) that even though he prevented whatever was the original cause of him entering the plant, something else happened that drew him in.

Entering the plant was an inevitability, among the smaller threads of anomalies that did seem affectable.

Plus, I don't think Mystery Man actually wanted you to make the first trip. I think he was observing, saw that you went, and decided to follow and make the most of it. Because at the end of your first trip, it very much seems like he genuinely does not want you back there ever again.

Finally, remember that following the last trip, Mystery Man destroyed the machine.

Everything points to him wanting time travel to occur as little as possible. Every time he's party to it, he does so reluctantly.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Kaelen39

Aug 18, 2022
I'm sorry, but the new version of Ren'py has dropped 32bit support.
Repackaging and building in an older version of Ren'py also won't work because I'm using code from the new version of python, which doesn't work on older versions of Ren'py. I'm not sure of a way to play it without rewriting parts of the python code.

Someone else might know a way to play it on 32bit systems, but I'm not sure how.
Thanks I thought as much thought id ask but ty for taking the time, if anyone has a fix let me know plz and ty

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
For those of you who play the un-patched version of this game, just know that you will have a different impression of how who relates to whom, and who might be the parent of whomever, than those who play the patched version. One player might well not know what another player is talking about, because each has experienced the game differently.

My belief, for what it's worth, is that the incest version is canon. I'm not a subscriber on SubscribeStar, but I am willing to wager the version provided there is solely the incest version, plus incest patches on LewdPatcher are invariably placed there by the developer.

If you play the non-incest version, for whatever reason - it's none of my business, just know that there are going to be differences, and some inconsistencies might occur as the developer tries to keep both versions (ultra-complex in themselves) coherent.
Thanks for the info!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Gotcha. I could go either way on whether we were involved or not with the woman screaming, but I think we'll definitely see it.

However, I do strongly reject the theory that "it was all a setup conducted on Mystery Man's orders".

Given this is a story with time travel, titled Ripples after all, it's much easier to imagine all of it being happenstance rather than premeditation.

Mystery Man, who I do primarily believe is the player character himself, could have gone back in time to stop himself from entering the plant. Only to find (hence his description to you of time travel) that even though he prevented whatever was the original cause of him entering the plant, something else happened that drew him in.

Entering the plant was an inevitability, among the smaller threads of anomalies that did seem affectable.

Plus, I don't think Mystery Man actually wanted you to make the first trip. I think he was observing, saw that you went, and decided to follow and make the most of it. Because at the end of your first trip, it very much seems like he genuinely does not want you back there ever again.

Finally, remember that following the last trip, Mystery Man destroyed the machine.

Everything points to him wanting time travel to occur as little as possible. Every time he's party to it, he does so reluctantly.
I don't have a problem with this take ^_^

Reactions: sageproduct

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Updated to EP 4.6 public (Ep1 Remake) Combined Incest + WT

A new game is required!

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option. Some choices are unmarked which means either pick them all or it's players choice.

Updated to ep4.6 public aka Ep1 Remake.

Edit: Note a new game is required for 4.5 on.
Any chance you could make a switch that turns off the patch?

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
3 things: i wish Jesicca can buzz off, she's been such a cockblocker between MC and Skylar, i just want my dear Skylar around and "cross the line" with her,and now she not gonna talk to me anymore because of that lil brat, shoo Jessica shoo!
- Just curious, in the current version have we got any proper "action scene" with Scarlett (past or future)yet, she's like the 2nd best chick in this game right after Skylar in my opinion.
- im... like dunno why the dev put Miss Gilmour in there as a romance-able character that show up in your phone, just.. bruv, cmon, she's 61 guys ,sixty-one, i like milf too dont get me wrong, but 61 , she's ur girl GRANDMA, like you could've made her another 40-ish milf, Darci's mom instead, it just weird me the heck out when any minor sexual scene with her occur, ngl.

Right and i also have this ridiculous lag on Riley 1st scene in ep 3, no issue with others like Skylar/Skylar scene but my CPU goes up to 95% on this particular scene, while it normally only below 1% or 2%,even lower than discord, 50%~70% when animation play at best.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In all fairness, the biggest cockblock for MC regarding Skylar was Skylar's mother telling her to stay away from our protagonist. As far as Jessica is concerned, we have seen that they are willing to take risks, only the development because of her mother is still unclear.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
i wish Jesicca can buzz off, she's been such a cockblocker between MC and Skylar, i just want my dear Skylar around and "cross the line" with her,and now she not gonna talk to me anymore because of that lil brat, shoo Jessica shoo!
Wasn't Skylar's mom who convinced her daughter not to talk to MC? I don't remember Jessica being the one that made Skylar ignore us (unless that changed with the new update which I haven't play yet).

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Wasn't Skylar's mom who convinced her daughter not to talk to MC? I don't remember Jessica being the one that made Skylar ignore us (unless that changed with the new update which I haven't play yet).
Both are true to a certain degree: First MC and Skylar agreed to keep some distance for the time being, because Jessica was jealous, then later they have the option to either break it off with Skylar completely (?) or to take the risk towards Jessica.

Later, after you have helped her mother to get a new job, there is a strange meeting with her mother ("I left the oven on in the kitchen" or something) and she tells Skylar that she should keep her distance from MC, but does not explain it. Skylar also goes along with it for a while, but later sends our MC a text message, which we can't read because at that point we are sent back in time by Masked Man and our cell phone is destroyed.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Is there a way to fix the LAG from the animated scenes? Story is great, characters are beautiful, but the LAG from those scenes kills so much. Even transitioning chapters, I get so much lag, and I have no idea why.
Your CPU is a PoS? Closing other programs (web browser)/background tasks are the easiest and first thing to try. If your CPU still isn't up to the task then you can go the transcode route.

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
In all fairness, the biggest cockblock for MC regarding Skylar was Skylar's mother telling her to stay away from our protagonist. As far as Jessica is concerned, we have seen that they are willing to take risks, only the development because of her mother is still unclear.
Wow so i guess we not gonna get any "proper"action with Skylar this version then, why did the dev make so much "cockblock elements" toward Skylar relationship , is she meant to be the MC true love or sth, that's annoying ngl.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes