HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Hi would like to ask you guys if agreeing with krystal in the bathroom will lock out darci content? I skipped her for now, but I'm not sure if it is okay to fuck her because Darci was kinda jelly in the classroom.

Edit: The walkthrough mod just keeps saying i should agree with everyone XD

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
To be more specific, including both gives you choices that might in the future include them together, but there are options to choose one over the other even as you go, so there's no reason to ignore either at the beginning (unless you're just not into one of them). Basically, if you want both, stay "casual" with them.

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
To be more specific, including both gives you choices that might in the future include them together, but there are options to choose one over the other even as you go, so there's no reason to ignore either at the beginning (unless you're just not into one of them). Basically, if you want both, stay "casual" with them.
Thank you for clearing that up for me, :) i honestly just really like Darci and don't want to fuck her route up.

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Jestur I've found a number of variable typos in the phone screens script, at least for v0.5. Should I post them here, send you a DM, or did you fix them already for 0.6?

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Jestur I've found a number of variable typos in the phone screens script, at least for v0.5. Should I post them here, send you a DM, or did you fix them already for 0.6?
He probably will check if you quote him, but even still he may prefer discord. Also, since the last patch was released 1 month ago, he maybe was already informed of those. Still, inform him if you want, I'm pretty sure he will thank you for that.

don't want to fuck her route up.
I would rather fuck her up instead of her route as well.

Reactions: HugeBeef

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
The public release is now available.
Not everyone knows so I'm making a comment here for the people following.
I hope you all enjoy the update!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Man, what a good episode, too bad we have to wait for a long time again :(
Yes, it's always sad, but as long as a indie dev of AVN can't live from his work we have to live with "slow" development. But it also has advantages. Most of the time, the time between the next update is so long that when an update is announced, you play through the game again to remind yourself of everything. One plays the AVN a lot more often and in my opinion you have a lot more fun with it.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Well, came here to say three things:

1- This was a great update, probably the best so far. I loved how chill the atmosphere after all the BS from previous chapter and I was really in the mood for something like this. The lingerie photoshoot was very hot and Darci/Alyssa were hilarious. Thank you.

2- I asked the same thing in "The Headmaster" thread. Basically, with both that and this game, every time I move from one update to the next one, I can't skip already read dialogue, which is super annoying. I've been told save data is actually in the "%appdata%\RenPy" folder, so I tried to replace the "persistent" save file there with a backup copy I made from 0.4.6, but nothing changed. Is that that kind of info is actually stored? Any idea/tips on what it could be? I'd just replay the game from scratch making different choices but don't want to read everything again (I know I could just skip everything but I'd miss new stuff and dialogues and I don't want that).

3- Riley contact info page has a text bug in the second paragraph if you lied to her ("YYou lied toRiley") and a functional bug in the arrow because it sends you to Scarlett page without being able to go back. The arrow shouldn't be there like other characters with a single page entry. It's quite minor, but maybe you guys wanted to polish it.

Cheers.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
2- I asked the same thing in "The Headmaster" thread. Basically, with both that and this game, every time I move from one update to the next one, I can't skip already read dialogue, which is super annoying. I've been told save data is actually in the "%appdata%\RenPy" folder, so I tried to replace the "persistent" save file there with a backup copy I made from 0.4.6, but nothing changed. Is that that kind of info is actually stored? Any idea/tips on what it could be? I'd just replay the game from scratch making different choices but don't want to read everything again (I know I could just skip everything but I'd miss new stuff and dialogues and I don't want that).
Learn to use this feature:
Unseen.png
In the options. Works for nearly 90%+ of the games on this site.
It allows you to skip text the game doesn't think you have seen even if you did and just turn it off when you get to the new update part.

As for Appdata should not be touched when you update the game even if you completely download the whole game again for each update so your saves should be usable still unless the dev changes something major.
As for when you copy saves there should always be 2 files you copy. Never 1.
If you are overwriting or using an old save make sure you have it saved with the right name i.e 1.1 or 1.2 for save slot 1 or 2 etc.

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Learn to use this feature:
View attachment 2657684
In the options. Works for nearly 90%+ of the games on this site.
It allows you to skip text the game doesn't think you have seen even if you did and just turn it off when you get to the new update part.

As for Appdata should not be touched when you update the game even if you completely download the whole game again for each update so your saves should be usable still unless the dev changes something major.
As for when you copy saves there should always be 2 files you copy. Never 1.
If you are overwriting or using an old save make sure you have it saved with the right name i.e 1.1 or 1.2 for save slot 1 or 2 etc.
I'm sorry but with that option how I am supposed to know which part is new and which isn't? I'm starting a new game from scratch and I didn't play in one year, how I am supposed to remember which exact choices I made every single time to pick a different one? The game should do that for me and let me skip only already seen text. It works as long as I actually play on the same version, but if I change version the game doesn't seem to remember what I already read anymore and treat everything as "new text". Anything you told me isn't new to me, sorry if I wasn't clear enough but nothing you said is helping with my issue.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
I'm sorry but with that option how I am supposed to know which part is new and which isn't? I'm starting a new game from scratch and I didn't play in one year, how I am supposed to remember which exact choices I made every single time to pick a different one? The game should do that for me and let me skip only already seen text. It works as long as I actually play on the same version, but if I change version the game doesn't seem to remember what I already read anymore and treat everything as "new text". Anything you told me isn't new to me, sorry if I wasn't clear enough but nothing you said is helping with my issue.
Yeah I reread what you had said and I did misunderstand. My bad on that one.
Im pretty sure when 0.5 dropped we all mentioned previous text being made unseen again due to Jestur switching some dialogue up so the game thinks we never read the text.
If you forgot what choices you made to begin with then I don't see the issue in you just playing the game again and reading everything again.
Want to see all variations of a choice just do like everyone else and make multiple split saves that branch and keep 1 save the "true" main save.

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes, it's always sad, but as long as a indie dev of AVN can't live from his work we have to live with "slow" development. But it also has advantages. Most of the time, the time between the next update is so long that when an update is announced, you play through the game again to remind yourself of everything. One plays the AVN a lot more often and in my opinion you have a lot more fun with it.
That's why one of my "minor" goals if ever I win EuroMillions is to support people like Jestur and Caribdis. At least I know the investment would have it's return.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Have you tried the 'SKIP AFTER CHOICES' option?

The 'SKIP UNSEEN TEXT' is for those who actually want to make a change in the game.

If you set both of them on, it might do the trick for you. I can't say I've ever tried that though.

reid1

Oct 25, 2021
Yeah I reread what you had said and I did misunderstand. My bad on that one.
Im pretty sure when 0.5 dropped we all mentioned previous text being made unseen again due to Jestur switching some dialogue up so the game thinks we never read the text.
If you forgot what choices you made to begin with then I don't see the issue in you just playing the game again and reading everything again.
Want to see all variations of a choice just do like everyone else and make multiple split saves that branch and keep 1 save the "true" main save.
No problem at all. If there have been changes, I fear it's inevitable. I understand your point is just that I feel like I'm getting this issue for all the games I'm following and I can't exact replay them entirely all the time, so I wanted to know if there is some wrong setting / erasing build / copying save files / whatever else I was doing wrong.

Have you tried the 'SKIP AFTER CHOICES' option?

The 'SKIP UNSEEN TEXT' is for those who actually want to make a change in the game.

If you set both of them on, it might do the trick for you. I can't say I've ever tried that though.
Skip after choices just means that the skip function stay activated after a choice you make. If both are set on, the game goes on full skip mode and it never stops skipping, that's not what I'm trying to do. But thanks for the try.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Skip after choices just means that the skip function stay activated after a choice you make. If both are set on, the game goes on full skip mode and it never stops skipping, that's not what I'm trying to do. But thanks for the try.
Don't you want to skip everything up until you reach new release content? If so, then what I suggested is exactly what you want. You just set it in motion, sit back and wait. Every so often, you would need to stop it to see if you have reached something you haven't played before. If not, make a save there and continue skipping. What could be easier? Skip, stop, save, skip, stop, save, etc. If it goes too far and reaches a choice you haven't seen in some new content, it should stop by itself.

If you want something else, sorry, can't help you.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes