Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Btw why is the starting always: Landlady and roommates and someone has to make an incest patch for it? Was a new law introduced or something that made all devs have to change from incest to roommates/Landlords?

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Btw why is the starting always: Landlady and roommates and someone has to make an incest patch for it? Was a new law introduced or something that made all devs have to change from incest to roommates/Landlords?
Payment processors don't like taboo content such as incest. It's really that simple: because of money.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Yes and it’s called Patreon…

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
What's the better option, give Khloe the necklace or not? The WT doesn't say which one is better, just that Krystal's name will change if you don't, but there must be something other than that, right?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
No way to know yet what difference giving the necklace to either Khloe or Scarlett does. I chose Scarlett because a) it's hers, and b) I like her more than Khloe.

I suspect the difference is minor but…

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sf_dom

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What's the better option, give Khloe the necklace or not? The WT doesn't say which one is better, just that Krystal's name will change if you don't, but there must be something other than that, right?
If there's a lasting effect with this decision, it hasn't played out yet. For now, keeping the necklace just means the MC gets confused for a few days. I don't even think it helps with your Scarlett relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes