Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If you're gonna try to make me eat a "Hawaiian Pizza", then be authentic: Hawaii wouldn't use Canadian "bacon", they'd use SPAM (and maybe real bacon ;)). And, while I'll eat it, I'm not a fan of American "pepperoni" that much either = give me real Capacola, Posciutto, Sopprasatta or Bresaola. American pepperoni could get you whacked in Italy. :ROFLMAO:
Gabagool! A Soprano style pizza!
Of course, it's not really Hawaiian Pizza, it's Hawaiian style pizza as envisioned by a Greek immigrant to Canada. I've seen more authentic attempts using Kahlua Pork, though Spam would also be appropriate.

Reactions: Ilhares and Dunner

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
The game is so confusing without the incest patch. Especially because of the different characters in different timelines.
I don't use the patch and I'm not confused, so what's so confusing? As far as I can tell, there aren't different characters in the two timelines. They all seem to be accounted for, except the second waitress at the diner and the one who helps run the power plant. Those two haven't shown up in the 2019 timeline. Could be wrong, though.

Reactions: BartPS and AnonW123

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
If you're gonna try to make me eat a "Hawaiian Pizza", then be authentic: Hawaii wouldn't use Canadian "bacon", they'd use SPAM (and maybe real bacon ;)). And, while I'll eat it, I'm not a fan of American "pepperoni" that much either = give me real Capacola, Posciutto, Sopprasatta or Bresaola. American pepperoni could get you whacked in Italy. :ROFLMAO:
Gabagool! A Soprano style pizza!
Of course, it's not really Hawaiian Pizza, it's Hawaiian style pizza as envisioned by a Greek immigrant to Canada. I've seen more authentic attempts using Kahlua Pork, though Spam would also be appropriate.
Thank god I'm both Eastern European and Latin then. Our Pizzas are so well made even the "Hawaiian" ones taste good.
+I feel like the Hawaiian Pizza is how the Greeks took revenge for the whole "Muso's Rome project" in the 40's

The game is so confusing without the incest patch. Especially because of the different characters in different timelines.
The confusion adds extra flavor to the emotional damage
Steven He Very Effective.png

Yep, that was the reference :) Hence why Riley isn't best girl. Fight me :whistle:
OK BIG GUY! Load up MW2, THE ORIGINAL MW2 and let's have a gentleman's brawl on Rust like real men!

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
But that doesn't seem to be what gets used here - it's some bastardization that is practically plastic. Maybe that's how it started, but that isn't what it is now, at least on a broad scale. Kind of like "Bologna", which is supposed to emulate Mortadella, but comes up way short.

And if you were to order "pepperoni" on your pizza in Italy, you'd get the peppers, not the meat. Of course, first you'd get a weird look.
It is indeed, the most similar spiced salami that could be used is the 'Nduja from Calabria.... But if you were to order something like that in Italy on a pizza, you would still get very weird look I think, unless you order it in Calabria.... :sneaky: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It is indeed, the most similar spiced salami that could be used is the 'Nduja from Calabria.... But if you were to order something like that in Italy on a pizza, you would still get very weird look I think, unless you order it in Calabria.... :sneaky: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Personally I don't care if I get weird looks or am ordering things the wrong way... I order what tastes good to me, and if someone is gonna give me a hard time they can get stuffed and I'll spend my money elsewhere.

I'm not wild about Canadian bacon though, so I only add pineapple if I can have regular bacon and some artichoke hearts too for a bit of the sour to go with sweet and salty it's nice (wife's preferred pizza). I personally go pepperoni bacon black olive and mushroom, with bufallo sauce instead of tomato. Or white sauce bit add either nits of buffalo chicken or banana peppers for a wee bit of spice. Tomato sauce doesn't really do much for me.

Eat what you like oh pineapple lovers of the world, may your fruit of choice always eat you back!

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Personally I don't care if I get weird looks or am ordering things the wrong way... I order what tastes good to me, and if someone is gonna give me a hard time they can get stuffed and I'll spend my money elsewhere.

I'm not wild about Canadian bacon though, so I only add pineapple if I can have regular bacon and some artichoke hearts too for a bit of the sour to go with sweet and salty it's nice (wife's preferred pizza). I personally go pepperoni bacon black olive and mushroom, with bufallo sauce instead of tomato. Or white sauce bit add either nits of buffalo chicken or banana peppers for a wee bit of spice. Tomato sauce doesn't really do much for me.

Eat what you like oh pineapple lovers of the world, may your fruit of choice always eat you back!
Couldn't agree more. :) (y)

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
That's what happens when a developer has to make an alternate to satisfy Patreon's rules. Usually, the developer's heart isn't in it, so some confusion in execution is to be expected.
Yup Ipatches tend to be mandatory these days for any semblance of narrative cohesion.

The confusion adds extra flavor to the emotional
View attachment 2746556
What?
What are you smoking?
No seriously What are you smoking and where can I get some?

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
What?
What are you smoking?
No seriously What are you smoking and where can I get some?
It was supposed to say "emotional damage" but I refreshed the page before posting so "damage" didn't save for some reason.
So thanks! :cool:(y)

Mar 2, 2021
Is it possible to have sex with Skylar?
Honestly that would be nice, but I don't think you're able to since I tried every way to find her sex scene(or I just can't find it cuz bad) maybe it's not included in the game yet since it's still updating, but I think that would appear in the future. As of now we have to wait for an update for that to happen. #skylarbestgrillnocyap

Reactions: Walter Victor

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
No he can do that if he contact a sex doll manufacturer who can make a custom doll for him looking like skylar:WeSmart:
Those days will be here soon. Add tie ins with your favorite VA's (or black-market creations replicating the voices of favorite actresses) and pick your personality type and you could end up with a sassy Skylar who tells you about how much she likes Jessica and how they do kissing practice... all in Anne Hathaway's voice.

Reactions: luckyking01
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes