sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
After the first time the MC time travels it seems like he is taking the time traveling unnaturally well, no freaking out or anything. I don't know the best way to mend this, maybe having the MC second guess himself like "maybe it was a dream" after the first time, IDK.
Haha, I actually like this. The whole "zomg is this actually real, or am I crazy???" reaction is a hugely annoying pain in all "real world => fantasy/sci-fi" works of fiction. It's realistic, but we've experienced it so many times it's just empty noise, and I always want to get past the time wasted on it immediately as it doesn't add anything interesting.

I like the way Code Geass handles it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And thinking about it, Death Note as well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Just finished episode 1 I didn't realize this was a time travel game, I love time travel when it's done right but it almost always ends in a bittersweet kind of way for the protagonist of the story , know it makes sense that the MC's mother kept saying he looks like his father maybe because he is the same person :unsure: , at the end of the story I really hope the MC doesn't disappear to complete the loop or some bullshit like that.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Dev update #45

Hello Patrons!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day (or night) wherever you are at. It's been hot here where I live, but a cold front has finally cooled it down a bit today.

About the progress, things have progressed pretty smoothly. Not as fast as I would like, but that seems typical for an AVN developer. I divide the update into scenes and am currently working on scene 7. The characters that have appeared in the update so far are; Skylar, Tiffany, Jessica, Darci, Shelby, Dani, Alyssa, and Riley. Of course, some are short appearances, and some have more dedicated scenes. A Skylar scene opens up the update, and then a cool dream sequence. Then a morning scene with Tiffany and Jessica, and then a more light-hearted and funny scene with Shelby and Dani, and more scenes after that. I won't spoil everything. The next scene I will be working on will be a Jessica scene. It's going to be a great scene. I know a lot of you are waiting for more Jessica content. Currently, there are 702 images and 32 animations done.

I've also had to set aside time to work on new items and maps to add to the game. I try to use the ones that are already available when I can, but when the quality of the item/map isn't up to Ripple's quality standards or is not available, I have to port/create them myself. I thought I would add some behind-the-scenes pictures to this post on some of those items. I know you guys like to see those from what you told me. So here are some pictures of stuff I've been working on bringing to HS.

Here is a huge house map I ported...

How it started:
1689292437163.png 1689292449737.png 1689292458379.png

How it's going:
1689292478701.png 1689292491493.png 1689292503419.png
One more example...

How it started:

1689292520802.png

And how it's going:

1689292550355.png

There are also lots of small items that get ported to HS too.
But that's all the progress I have for today. And also, I'll be posting more previews today for Ep6 if you are on those tiers.

Have a great day, everyone!
-Jestur

1689292608100.png

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
Dev update #45

Hello Patrons!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day (or night) wherever you are at. It's been hot here where I live, but a cold front has finally cooled it down a bit today.

About the progress, things have progressed pretty smoothly. Not as fast as I would like, but that seems typical for an AVN developer. I divide the update into scenes and am currently working on scene 7. The characters that have appeared in the update so far are; Skylar, Tiffany, Jessica, Darci, Shelby, Dani, Alyssa, and Riley. Of course, some are short appearances, and some have more dedicated scenes. A Skylar scene opens up the update, and then a cool dream sequence. Then a morning scene with Tiffany and Jessica, and then a more light-hearted and funny scene with Shelby and Dani, and more scenes after that. I won't spoil everything. The next scene I will be working on will be a Jessica scene. It's going to be a great scene. I know a lot of you are waiting for more Jessica content. Currently, there are 702 images and 32 animations done.

I've also had to set aside time to work on new items and maps to add to the game. I try to use the ones that are already available when I can, but when the quality of the item/map isn't up to Ripple's quality standards or is not available, I have to port/create them myself. I thought I would add some behind-the-scenes pictures to this post on some of those items. I know you guys like to see those from what you told me. So here are some pictures of stuff I've been working on bringing to HS.

How it started:
View attachment 2768051 View attachment 2768052 View attachment 2768053

How it's going:
View attachment 2768054 View attachment 2768055 View attachment 2768056
One more example...

How it started:

View attachment 2768057

And how it's going:

View attachment 2768059

But that's all the progress I have for today. And also, I'll be posting more previews today for Ep6 if you are on those tiers.

-Jestur

View attachment 2768062
Where is the Val content!?

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
While this is awesome and stuff, I still gotta say:

Dude is breaking urinal-code bigtime!

Dev update #45

Hello Patrons!

How it started:
View attachment 2768051 View attachment 2768052 View attachment 2768053

How it's going:
View attachment 2768054 View attachment 2768055 View attachment 2768056
One more example...

How it started:

View attachment 2768057

And how it's going:

View attachment 2768059

-Jestur

View attachment 2768062

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes