Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see, well I only think of one person when I see the name Eddie "Esa Vato, Viva La Rassa, Latino Heat".

eddie-guerrero-entrance.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: EJW

SkylerCrew

Aug 30, 2022
The newer version is enjoyable as always, with a focus on character development and fan service, which I love. However, there seems to be a lack of main story progression. This isn't necessarily a problem and can potentially be addressed in future chapters. These are just my opinions.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
He has to atleast think she is a tattoomancer, i feel like anybody that has gotten any sort of tattoo, knows someone with a tattoo, or has watched any of the plethora of of tattoos shows that premiered pre 2019 pretty instantly knew something was up no hive mind needed, but I agree with the both of you that things need to be hinted at and because this is a AVN it's better to go in with a sledgehammer than a trim hammer.

I'm more interested in what Siphon said, how would people feel about Skylar having sex with future or past MC (basically a MC timeline that MC we play as hasn't experienced)? I think from Skylars POV it would be fine to have sex with the past MC but the future MC could feel kind of gross? (More the more time has passed). If the future MC had sex with her though that's pretty fucked up on "our" part, unless it was a Skylar x Skylar x MC 3some it does sort of feel like "cucking". Mainly due to the question why would future MC want to fuck Skylar from the past and not """"his""""" skylar?

I'm a story before personal feelings kinda reader so I'm down but dangerous waters these be :HideThePain:

Edit: FWIW tattoo healing times could be different in Ripples but this game specifically points out that Darci took off her shoes and slid on her socks, if sliding shoes haven't been invented I doubt instant tats have either
That's also true, despite the NTRish of the whole situation (with yourself :KEK: ) is that the MC and Skylar's first time with each other wouldn't be at the same moment. Which is weird, among other weird stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
That's also true, despite the NTRish of the whole situation (with yourself :KEK: ) is that the MC and Skylar's first time with each other wouldn't be at the same moment. Which is weird, among other weird stuff.
The more I think about it the less I think it'll go this way because it raises a lot of messed up questions (mostly assuming it wasn't a Skylar x Skylar x MC). The only "good" (non self NTRish) way for her and future MC to have banged would be that in that timeline she actually listened to her Mom and cut off contact but then never came to MC house to apologize? If that isn't the case then why would future MC want her? Is Skylar dead? Does Skylar not want to be around future MC anymore?

That assumes she goes to the future if she goes to to past it has to be within the past few years (due to age of consent stuff :HideThePain:), and more likely a few weeks/months because any further back and you'd start running into issues of MC not knowing her, MC not being a "harem protagonist" yet (how we went from 7 minutes in heaven to having multiple sexual partners his own age, several older than him potentially including his mom) and a bunch of other stuff that would mean MC likely would not be "where" they were at the start of the game. This all assumes that there won't be multiple different run-throughs of the same in game days/that there won't be infinite timelines.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The more I think about it the less I think it'll go this way because it raises a lot of messed up questions (mostly assuming it wasn't a Skylar x Skylar x MC). The only "good" (non self NTRish) way for her and future MC to have banged would be that in that timeline she actually listened to her Mom and cut off contact but then never came to MC house to apologize? If that isn't the case then why would future MC want her? Is Skylar dead? Does Skylar not want to be around future MC anymore?

That assumes she goes to the future if she goes to to past it has to be within the past few years (due to age of consent stuff :HideThePain:), and more likely a few weeks/months because any further back and you'd start running into issues of MC not knowing her, MC not being a "harem protagonist" yet (how we went from 7 minutes in heaven to having multiple sexual partners his own age, several older than him potentially including his mom) and a bunch of other stuff that would mean MC likely would not be "where" they were at the start of the game. This all assumes that there won't be multiple different run-throughs of the same in game days/that there won't be infinite timelines.
There doesn't seem to be multiple timelines on here or any possibility of changing the past just the one that is "set", I would rule out the Skylar from the timeline she trusted her mother for now, same as if she went to the past. If she went to the past current MC would know because he would have already had sex with her. So far we can only time travel between fixed moments, not in any moment they want, and Skylar is not visibly older, so it's not 2039 Skylar either. Who knows, let him cook, I guess.

dantarium

Jul 25, 2020
Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt that Skylar picnoic scene use to be a Sex Scene? I may be misremembering, but I swear I remember it like that, with there being a whole warning about how that was very risky included

But then 0.5 happened, and while replaying that scene it changed.

Maybe the part about Skylar saying "again" refers to something like that, or Am I going crazy?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt that Skylar picnoic scene use to be a Sex Scene? I may be misremembering, but I swear I remember it like that, with there being a whole warning about how that was very risky included

But then 0.5 happened, and while replaying that scene it changed.

Maybe the part about Skylar saying "again" refers to something like that, or Am I going crazy?
That scene has been deleted when Jestur reworked ep1

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
There doesn't seem to be multiple timelines on here or any possibility of changing the past just the one that is "set", I would rule out the Skylar from the timeline she trusted her mother for now, same as if she went to the past. If she went to the past current MC would know because he would have already had sex with her. So far we can only time travel between fixed moments, not in any moment they want, and Skylar is not visibly older, so it's not 2039 Skylar either. Who knows, let him cook, I guess.
The only way that she used the same travel that we did is that the future legitimately does have tattoo technology (way more than 20 years advanced) that would have allowed her to do whatever she was taken to the future for and given her down time to get some sleeves she likes. At minimum she had to use time travel that didn't allow the same amount of time to pass (like it does for MC) or she traveled to the future for a week or so; then was sent back to the past right before/a few days she left so she could pop back up a couple of days after she went missing instead of a week or more.

I do agree no way in hell is that 2039 Skylar unless they also invent reverse aging tech :KEK:

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Why would the creator reference something he retconned?

At minimum she had to use time travel that didn't allow the same amount of time to pass (like it does for MC) or she traveled to the future for a week or so; then was sent back to the past right before/a few days she left so she could pop back up a couple of days after she went missing instead of a week or more.
But that's not how time travel works. There's a single time machine, and it works in 20-year increments.

Honestly at this point I'm feeling like the tattoos something he just added because it looks cool and then not thinking about the healing process.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But that's not how time travel works. There's a single time machine, and it works in 20-year increments.
Unless I've missed something...you/we know this....because?

Again, unless I missed it (and I've not played the update yet), no one has told us there is only one...no one has said it only works in 20 year increments. If that is niot explicitly stated, then it isn't a fact. If that is explicitly stated in the new update, then ignore my post.

Reactions: feier and Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Why would the creator reference something he retconned?

Honestly at this point I'm feeling like the tattoos something he just added because it looks cool and then not thinking about the healing process.
Considering that he has replied to a post of mine (with tattoo grievances) and said that we should let Skylar's story unfold without making mention that the tattoos were just a visual thing I see it as unlikely he forgot about the healing time in favor of a characters redesig, remember he specifically pointed out darci sliding in her socks (not her shoes) this update and that was for a one off joke not a resolution to a chapter cliffhanger which I would hope got more attention than "meh sleeves better".

You are correct that we have only seen people travel 20 years and end up in the same place........except for shit ninja (unless they used actual NINJUSTU). In fact Shit Ninja more or less proves that there is time travel tech we don't know about that doesn't require you to go to an abandoned factory :HideThePain:

Edit: or the next arc of Ripples is going to be teleportion through space not time

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You are correct that we have only seen people travel 20 years and end up in the same place........except for shit ninja (unless they used actual NINJUSTU). In fact unless Shit Ninja more or less proves that there is time travel tech we don't know about that doesn't require you to go to an abandoned factory :HideThePain:
And ways of handily and conveniently carrying/transporting shit. Important details...unless the ninja went after time travelling..in case just forg....in fact just forget that whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: Bill Temple

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
And ways of handily and conveniently carrying/transporting shit. Important details...unless the ninja went after time travelling..in case just forg....in fact just forget that whole thing.
iirc the Ninja "appears" they do not run nor sneak up they are not there and then they are. The only explanation is teleport through time or space (or we about to get Ripples Shippuden)

The only other person "confirmed" to have used the time machine is the Coughing Person but they could have just walked to MC house from the time machine. Unless I'm mistaken shit ninja is the only 100% proof we have of something beyond what we have been using.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes