Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I haven't played until the end of the version only until the mc just got back to the present and i wanted to ask: am i the only one who thinks the present day LI are the daughters of the past day LI and the MC ?

And it's a good Game until now Jestur(y)
Many of us think that too :p is one of many theories

Reactions: AVNTester2

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I haven't played until the end of the version only until the mc just got back to the present and i wanted to ask: am i the only one who thinks the present day LI are the daughters of the past day LI and the MC ?

And it's a good Game until now Jestur(y)
Some sure, not all of them. The question is who.

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Good update, plenty of Skylar content which I've been waiting for for a long time and it didn't disappoint, I loved the whole date from beginning to end. I put myself on Riley's path and skipped through the femdom shit as fast as possible without even reading the text because gross. The second half of that scene was much better, please, please, for the love of God, make femdom stuff optional without having to fully close off a girl's path moving forward. Most people aren't into that and hiding her path behind it fucking sucks.

Finally, after the game lettings us play Q&A with Lizzie I hope there's some sexy content planned with my favorite hot little goth character moving forward. I know she told Brad she was a lesbian but that could easily be waved off as her lying to get him to stop hitting on her. Girl is way too hot to not have the MC fill her up at some point.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Good update, plenty of Skylar content which I've been waiting for for a long time and it didn't disappoint, I loved the whole date from beginning to end. I put myself on Riley's path and skipped through the femdom shit as fast as possible without even reading the text because gross. The second half of that scene was much better, please, please, for the love of God, make femdom stuff optional without having to fully close off a girl's path moving forward. Most people aren't into that and hiding her path behind it fucking sucks.

Finally, after the game lettings us play Q&A with Lizzie I hope there's some sexy content planned with my favorite hot little goth character moving forward. I know she told Brad she was a lesbian but that could easily be waved off as her lying to get him to stop hitting on her. Girl is way too hot to not have the MC fill her up at some point.
If you actually paid attention with Lizzie she mentions that there is ONE guy she would have been interested in, while looking at us while saying it. So in all likelyhood we will hook up with Lizzie at some point.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This game is amazing! Especially liked that school girl bitch and the devil seducing scenes! :D

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes