mtrkar

May 17, 2022
I bet the redheads atleast
I had this theory fairly early on but to me, this was absolutely confirmed by the last couple updates. Clearly we had at the very least, a physical relationship with Scarlett, in the past. But the cookie thing absolutely (to me at least) confirms it was more than that. How many casual hookups know their partners favorite kind of cookies?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I had this theory fairly early on but to me, this was absolutely confirmed by the last couple updates. Clearly we had at the very least, a physical relationship with Scarlett, in the past. But the cookie thing absolutely (to me at least) confirms it was more than that. How many casual hookups know their partners favorite kind of cookies?
Scarlett has a photo of them hooking up. It's happening. Or it happened, this is confusing :KEK:

mtrkar

May 17, 2022
Scarlett has a photo of them hooking up. It's happening. Or it happened, this is confusing :KEK:
Oh, we definitely hooked up with her but my post was more saying we are absolutely the twins father. I thought that the second Alyssa said her father disappeared before they were born, Scarlett having that photo proved we fucked but her knowing our favorite type of cookie suggests more than just a hookup. That's relationship stuff which took my "we're the fater" theory from 99.99% to 100% if that makes sense.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
What's wrong with tattoos? They suite her punk/rock character
I think the issue for me is I got so used to her look without the arm tattoo's it becomes a bit distracting for me so I prefer her old look but that's just me I love all the back tattoo's tho and the moon one she got. But she is still my #1 waifu cause I will get used them with time and updates. tattoo's is no reason to write someone off and a pretty petty reason to do so I might add especially if it's someone you like.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
How many were you dating who did permanent alterations to themselves without even a 'heads-up'?
Two.
They both just said "I'm going to the hair salon", and came back with a different color and a radical new cut. It happens. :ROFLMAO:

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Two.
They both just said "I'm going to the hair salon", and came back with a different color and a radical new cut. It happens. :ROFLMAO:
Hair grows back, color can be changed. tattoos are forever (or a fuckton of money/possible health issues to get rid of if you change your mind.)

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
I really love this game and after the last
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
's scene it has become one of my favorite AVN but for the love of god why did you make us choose between
??? I wouldn't mind choosing between darcy and shelby since shelby feels like a bonus character but
feel like main characters :'(

I usually don't make parallel saves but here, I just had to. I really hope there will be a choice to have a route with both in the future. Please.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It's fucking insane how good this game looks given it is HS1/PH, looks better than a lot of daz/blender so on type games.

I never thought I would ever say this, but the present is definitely better than the 90s.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes