dggedfv

Feb 17, 2023
Cool game, one of my favorites. Very nice scenes indeed and the story and jokes at times really surprised me.

I agree with the comment above that the story worsens a bit through episode 4, it lacks some body and explaining why things happen, and everything runs a bit too much in favor of the MC, but overall it's still fun and just game.

Looking forward to Ep. 6.

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
Finally had a chance to play the update today... A lot to decompress, but I'm short on time...

For now though, two thoughts:

Thought 1
And more intelligent than she appears to be. She was the one who rigged the Seven Minutes in Heaven game and made out with the protagonist after all (and revealed that to him), that was clever. He certainly had a good time in that party (he also received that handjob from Skylar as well). It'd be interesting to see what role she'll play in the story as it continues.
No wonder I was super confused about this... This is a reference to a single line back in Episode 1, which was itself a reference to an event that happened prior to the start of the game...

Also, I don't think that was the same party:
mcT "I did get a handjob from one of Jessica's friends one night after they came back from partying, but I'm not going to mention that."
mcT "And I also played seven minutes in heaven and fooled around with a girl from school. Although, I still haven't figured out who that was. It was too dark in the closet."
---
Thought 2
Hello Calypso (ish).
screenshot0001.png

screenshot0002.png
:ROFLMAO:

Landou

Nov 28, 2021
So risking MC relationship with jessica will not get her scenes? Not sure but I think I choose that one and still get the scenes (not greyed out in gallery) though when I checked again, yeah it cannot be replayed.

I'm on Android and I think I didn't use any patch or cheat if there is any because I never like those. Not sure if I dl'ed it already patched

CalzoneTerminator

Sep 13, 2021
Yeah it seems like it, gonna have to replay to get hers. It's too bad I like them both but it's seeming like it's gonna be one or the other in the end

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
As a new player: Does the story make more sense with the incest patch or can I forgo that and the story is just fine and logical without it?
I've never used the incest patch and the story is great! what's the incest patch for?

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
just finished part 6.
Man, the game's quality is so good.
all the girls are hot. it's hard to choose a favorite.
though Skylar and Riley are on top of the list after this episode.

Reactions: Dynamike

zetruelurker

Aug 10, 2018
totally agree
It's an odd decision to include a choice which allows the player to decide that they're not even going to hug someone due to lack of trust after being obviously lied to multiple times and then never bother to follow up on that choice in any way. Instead, the game just immediately transitions into talking about going on a date with that person. There's no "why are you lying to me?" or "are we still going on that date?" or "are we even still a thing?" choice. There's not even an "are we going to fuck?" choice when you get to the date. So, what's the point of including the option to not hug if picking that does nothing except make the rest of the update immersion breaking?
I totally agree, there was an increase in intensity related to what happened there, a lot of expectation for this new part 6 about that, and all goes down in a few minutes to nothing, a really big disappointment, it's like it was done to make things longer and take more episodes... Oh well for now I stopped playing because of that, I guess I'll finish it one day anyway, but not now...

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Yo guys i'm new in this lands and I gotta say i FUCKING love this game. It's the same feeling i got when i played Eternum from the early beggining: This shit is something else
Anyways, i'm here just to ask if this 6.0 is the 6th chapter or if we're waiting for the new update to get leaked:devilish:.
I'm thinking about supporting Jestur too but idk how do he/they work and if it worths it. Any ideas?
Thanks 4 the info!

Parakattu

Jun 5, 2020
Is it not possible to play gallery scenes in the android version? I have unlocked them all of course but when I tap on them nothing happens.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Yo guys i'm new in this lands and I gotta say i FUCKING love this game. It's the same feeling i got when i played Eternum from the early beggining: This shit is something else
You clearly have great taste. Even from the very beginning Caribdis has said what a great game he thinks Ripples is.
Anyways, i'm here just to ask if this 6.0 is the 6th chapter or if we're waiting for the new update to get leaked:devilish:.
I'm thinking about supporting Jestur too but idk how do he/they work and if it worths it. Any ideas?
Thanks 4 the info!
6.0 is the sixth episode/chapter and is the latest update that just got leaked a couple weeks ago, but imo you shouldn't let that stop you from supporting Jestur now if you think it's something you can afford now. The Patreon has a lot of tiers, so you don't have to break the bank to pitch in. I've only been a supporter since April myself, but I'm happy with my "investment".
The most recent update took 7 months, and I wouldn't expect future updates faster than that due to the quality and effort that goes into them. He works hard and with consistency. He's available and active in his Discord channel. He's somewhat less active on F95, but he interacts with both the fans and the critics here from time to time when it makes sense for him to do so.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Wow, this last update has been boring as fuck. The story went just nowere. The scene with Skylar felt generic and uninspired. I ended up speedclicking through it. The scene with the psyco girl... don't even get me started. It was the lamest ever seen in a Ren'Py game. And i include the crap abandoned experiment from beginners.

Overall it felt like a quick filler devoid of any idea, like one of those old times tv series when they made those episodes of 'do you remember when...' and old footage of previous episodes.

And it was months in the developement. I guess the overbloathed boring sex scenes took a toll on the redenting side.

I hope it was just an incident and next update will be as great as the rest of the game.

CrazyRosie

Jul 8, 2021
I started from the beginning and was glad I did. So much happening. Everything is such high quality. Looking forward to the next episode - probably next June!

• Love
Reactions: KillerBee487
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes