burrito107

May 20, 2018
Just came across a minor issue in the gallery watching event 'darciPractice3' with the latest version (0.6). I was playing with the multi-mod, but looks like the issue exists in the base version. I wasn't able to connect to the Discord, so noting here.

Looks like the last name (playerNameL) isn't saved to persistent, and so isn't set for this event on replay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I just played through the game, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved pretty much everything except well... that episode 6 Riley scene... what the hell was that. I don't mind that she's crazy but, that was over the top. I didn't even really take my time going through the sex scene with her, because I'm just not into femdom. (Unless it's really light, then I can at least tolerate it. And I don't consider restraints that hinder my ability to move as light personally.)

I skimmed through the scene to see if there would be a way to turn the table on her, which there was. However, this was only after skimming through a lot of the scene and also seeing this ridiculous helicopter move that quite frankly, I was already not in the right state to find humorous, since I was skimming through the scene uninterested.

So basically if the next update makes the femdom stuff with Riley optional on her path, then I'll stay on her path. Otherwise I'll just go back to my save and choose to not trust her I suppose. Which is something else I found odd about it, the only way we can trust her is to let her dominate us? :LOL:

I saw that you said you might add an option in, and that there was something wrong with a variable or whatever. I really hope so, cause I like Riley, she's fun, although maybe a bit over the top from what little I did see of that scene.

Another reason the femdom stuff really threw me off, is because in the early Riley scene when we first meet her, we got the chance to dominate her instead. This lead me to believe we would have two different paths with her, and not that later on we'll be forced to let her dominate us first if we want to dominate her.

Regardless, I really enjoyed the game, and even if you do decide to make femdom with Riley unavoidable (on her path), like I said, I just won't play her path. I do hope we at least get the option to trust her without being on her path though if that's the case.

Looking forward to the next episode dev. Sorry for the rant, I just really liked Riley previously and it felt like I got kicked in the nuts. :p

Jan 12, 2022
Kind of confused as to what happened to Dani. With her conversation in episode 5, I thought the events that she was referencing that the MC couldn't remember was referring to something recently. But this episode implies that she was talking about the 7 minutes in heaven in the closet. If that's what she was talking about, it doesn't really explain why her personality and her relationship with Shelby shifted so dramatically, because that would have happened before the start of the game. From what I remember, she's not aware that Shelby doesn't have money right now, so I don't think that should affect things either. Maybe there's something I'm misremembering or forgetting, but IDK.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Kind of confused as to what happened to Dani. With her conversation in episode 5, I thought the events that she was referencing that the MC couldn't remember was referring to something recently. But this episode implies that she was talking about the 7 minutes in heaven in the closet. If that's what she was talking about, it doesn't really explain why her personality and her relationship with Shelby shifted so dramatically, because that would have happened before the start of the game. From what I remember, she's not aware that Shelby doesn't have money right now, so I don't think that should affect things either. Maybe there's something I'm misremembering or forgetting, but IDK.
I would just assume that Dani is just fed up with Shelby's behavior. I mean in the current update (and the last one) she hinted at something like that in private conversations with Jack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
People still bitching bout Skylar and her new tats? Seriously? They look fine and completely fit her look, enhancing it even. It's not like she got her chest and stomach and legs all tatted up.

Some people I swear...

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
View attachment 3104199

Pretty sure that screenshot will come in handy one day. :KEK:
And our "friendly" 4-eyed cuck won't be able to use his cock for a while (that accident of his was painful to watch). Bit of advice to that guy, he better watch his step next time.
1700518063354.png
Though this case is funnier, mostly because this piss-haired scum pig was about to punch Tiffany in the stomach (and potentially kill Jessica). The kick was well deserved tbh.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I just reached whether to trust Riley or not. Seeing what happens after trusting her is this just the scene with her? Is there a way to avoid this?

What the walkthrough says, that not trusting her then will lead to be not on her path. Before I continue, I want to know if this is really just the thing with Riley. Its just Femdom? Is there a way for a romance path? That scene made me back off to ask.

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Please tell me, are the stories of Sister and Skylar really mutually exclusive? Either the story with the sister, or with Skylar? Is it impossible to somehow get both?

4.80 star(s) 292 Votes