SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
[RIPPLES EP6] - Public Release

It's time! Episode 6 is now available for everyone!

Note: The Android version is still the Patreon version of the update because the guy who creates the Android builds for me is on Thanksgiving vacation. So that version is not as ironed out as the public release, and there are no new hidden renders. Updated Android versions will be released this weekend.
Changelog:
  • 1405 New Images
  • 177 New Animations
  • 10,000+ New Lines of Code
  • 38 New Music Tracks
  • 106 New Sound Effects
  • 7 New Gallery Scenes
  • Music Player Added To Phone (Thanks Thor's Hamster)
  • New Gallery for Hidden Renders (Thanks Thor's Hamster)
  • Several Code and Render Fixes
  • Renpy Updated from 8.0.1 to 8.1.3
  • CPU usage down 50%, GPU down by 20% during video playback.
  • Many other small things.
  • 5 new hidden renders

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I really was. Maybe it's sleep deprivation or early onset dementia, but I was trying to figure out if "JOB INC" is a new internet slang that I'd missed. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened. After Wiz helped me out, I couldn't believe how obvious it was. o_O

Man, so many women in this game, this will be great...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, since I've already shown how out of touch I am, I'll reply earnestly: I'm thinking the tag rules are to blame. Rule 2 requires that only current content be tagged, and the harem tag definition requires "being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously". I think "simultaneously" in that definition should more precisely be "contemporaneously", but that's getting above the 6th grade vocabulary that most native English speakers have, saying nothing of the English-learners, so "simultaneously" will suffice. Regardless, I don't know if the present release has 3 girls that all know about MC's relationships with the others in the game, and of the ones that do, the question becomes whether they're in a courtship, or just FWB. Iirc, Jestur hasn't solidly confirmed harem plans, nor really shut them down.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ripples [v0.6.0 Public] [Jestur] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.6.0 -> v0.6.0 Public [15,6 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Skylar and Riley scenes - wow! I understand that tastes and preference differ, but wow! Riley scene femdom scene already spoiled several times in the thread so no spoiler tag now. I don't care for much but the scene is hysterical and played for laughs..... its a super funny scene and the revenge scene that follows is sweet. And Skylar - what can I say? Everything about the date worked for me....cheesy or not. Her body is awesome - no complaints about her tats. Well written too.... like a fun illustrated erotic story. Love the Back to the Future vibe and story progress too - keeps me coming back for more. I don't post often but this game has it going!
Personally I think many people don't know the efforts of game development and don't know to actually give some criticism. Yes, there are some stuff I would change on that scene, but nothing justified the uproar it brought around this thread. "omg the game is ruined" "omg the release is meh" or "no game development"... people really missed the point on this update, and slow moments are important to bring connection between characters.

About the "issue" itself, as I said before, the scene itself was hilarious. My only con was when and how it happened, since the rest of the scene was hot and good to see (even if I'm not a fan of female dom, but it's just a personal taste), and then that happened, which killed by boner completly.

The main "problem" is that the dialogue in the scene is so well written that players get hooked on the events, and then that event completly changes the pace. I'm pretty sure if the entire scene wasn't well written and/or the entire scene was focused on the comedy part, 90% of the criticism wouldn't appear here. The type of scenes with that character was also predictable, specially taking into account how the first scene went.

There isn't any issues on the Jestur choices in development, and the will to give us a laugh. I just think he needs to be aware of changes of pace between sexy stuff and comedy, because since the writing is good, as I mentioned before, it makes the player hooked to it's unfold.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
is there any differences in terms of content for the public release? or is it just spelling mistakes etc

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Regardless, I don't know if the present release has 3 girls that all know about MC's relationships with the others in the game
I'm pretty sure the closest we have to qualifying for the tag are Darci, Krystal, and Daphne. Darci and Krystal obviously know about each other, Krystal and Daphne know about each other as well. So really the only thing preventing having the tag at the moment is, Darci and Daphne not really knowing about each other. I mean it's entirely possible that Daphne has heard about the MC and Darci's relationship from Krystal, however it's obvious that Darci knows nothing about the MC's relationship with Daphne. (She would have 100% mentioned it by now) :p

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I'm pretty sure the closest we have to qualifying for the tag are Darci, Krystal, and Daphne. Darci and Krystal obviously know about each other, Krystal and Daphne know about each other as well. So really the only thing preventing having the tag at the moment is, Darci and Daphne not really knowing about each other. I mean it's entirely possible that Daphne has heard about the MC and Darci's relationship from Krystal, however it's obvious that Darci knows nothing about the MC's relationship with Daphne. (She would have 100% mentioned it by now) :p
You're right, and I would add that Daphne's relationship with MC is very casual. She's more like a fuckbuddy than a girlfriend. I personally wouldn't say she's courting the MC, but this might be too subjective.

4.80 star(s) 288 Votes