Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Mod is good, but I would like to have both of them as my girls in the game at once. Maybe who knows if the author has any plans to combine them into a trio in the future?

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
hm, i have been using the walkthrough, but one of the wallpapers didn't open up at the end of this episode. does this mean i missed some scene?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Just finished the most recent chapter. I was expecting to go back into the past since they have alternated up to this point, so that was a bit of a shame. Nonetheless, it was a super cool update. I'm happy for Skylarbros and Jessicabros - the Skylar scene was gorgeous but neither of the girls tickles my fancy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The lewd content is great and all, but the story is genuinely interesting and I can't wait to see where it goes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, am I the only one having some dejavue regarding Alice and her boyfriend's breakup in the present and Scarlett's breakup with her boyfriend in the past? Now if she (Alice) wants to take pictures with Jack (MC) in a future update in order to smack her ex it's going to be spooky. While Scarlett and Alice have this in common, and both are more of the extroverts to me, Alyssa (Alice's sister) reminds me more of a potential April (Scarlett's sister, who we haven't met yet in the present).

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
I replayed the game and realize a few details which I missed:

- Jessica's father is most likely Eric. Tiffany was dating Eric in 1999 who cheated on her with the blonde "skank" she called.
- Jared's father is probably also Eric because they look so much alike. If true, this makes Jared and Jessica half siblings.
- Jared's mother is probably the blonde chick, or "skank."
- Shelby's father (Mr. Carabelli) is probably the same person as Mr. Carey. He and his 1999 himself look too much alike, and his buddy group also looks the same.
- Luna is pregnant with Skylar when MC met her in 1999. When Lym said she's going through a tough time, she meant that she's pregnant and possibly her boyfriend dumped her after finding out.

Below are just my tinfoil hat theories I got without clear evidence:

- Worker #1 is MC's father. He has same hair style and glasses as MC's father in his dream. Also, his face is always hidden in his scenes.
- Worker #2 "Fred" might be Miss Gilmore's husband. Worker #1 said punch him "Miss Gilmore style," and Fred just laughed as if funniest thing ever. That means they both knew her well. Fred in earlier scene also suggest he's in his forties and had kids. He could also be someone else's husband/father, such as Riley, but I think Gilmore is more likely. Edit: I misread this part. Worker #1 said "Happy Gilmore Style" Jackie's name is Gilmour, not Gilmore. I'm totally wrong about this one, but Fred did suggest he had kids; I wonder whom. Maybe Riley?
- Daphne's mother might be either Cindy Carey or Lym. Both are possible, but Cindy seems more likely. Daphne mentioned her mom runs a business. We already know Cindy can run a business, and Mr. Carey is rich. Assuming he and Shelby's father are the same person, he could also have bought Daphne a car, like he did for Shelby. Alternatively, though we haven't met Lym in 2019, her ambitious personality and fashion style are more fitting for Daphne. Plus, Daphne's father sounds like a nicer person than Mr. Carey.
- Lizzie (20/21), Krystal (18), and perhaps Skylar (19) might all come from the same father because they look alike and share similar personality. If true, whoever he is knocked up Lizzie's mom in 1997, Luna in 1999, Khloe in 2000.

Last edited:

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023

- Jessica's father is most likely Eric. Tiffany was dating Eric in 1999 who cheated on her with the blonde "skank" she called.
- Jared's father is probably also Eric because they look so much alike. If true, this makes Jared and Jessica half siblings.
- Shelby's father (Mr. Carabelli) is probably the same person as Mr. Carey. He and his 1999 himself look too much alike, and his buddy group also looks the same.
- Luna is pregnant with Skylar when MC met her in 1999. When Lym said she's going through a tough time, she meant that she's pregnant and possibly her boyfriend dumped her after finding out.

- Worker #1 is MC's father. He has same hair style and glasses as MC's father in his dream. Also, his face is always hidden in his scenes.
- Worker #2 "Fred" might be Miss Gilmore's husband. Worker #1 said punch him "Miss Gilmore style," and Fred just laughed as if funniest thing ever. That means they both knew her well. Fred in earlier scene also suggest he's in his forties and had kids. He could also be someone else's husband/father, such as Riley, but I think Gilmore is more likely.
- Daphne's mother might be either Cindy Carey or Lym. Both are possible, but Cindy seems more likely. Daphne mentioned her mom runs a business. We already know Cindy can run a business, and Mr. Carey is rich. Assuming he and Shelby's father are the same person, he could also have bought Daphne a car, like he did for Shelby. Alternatively, though we haven't met Lym in 2019, her ambitious personality and fashion style are more fitting for Daphne. Plus, Daphne's father sounds like a nicer person than Mr. Carey.
- Lizzie (20/21), Krystal (18), and perhaps Skylar (19) might all come from the same father because they look alike and share similar personality. If true, whoever he is knocked up Lizzie's mom in 1997, Luna in 1999, Khloe in 2000.
I was under the impression that Mr. Carey died in the power plant incident, after what Riley said about being his secretary or something. I may be wrong.

DangDing

Mar 30, 2021
I was under the impression that Mr. Carey died in the power plant incident, after what Riley said about being his secretary or something. I may be wrong.
Maybe, but the power plant incident is full of misinformation itself. A powerful man like Mr. Carey can fake his death and create new ID for himself. Perhaps, that's why in 2019 he's called Mr. Carabelli instead.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

- Worker #2 "Fred" might be Miss Gilmore's husband. Worker #1 said punch him "Miss Gilmore style," and Fred just laughed as if funniest thing ever. That means they both knew her well. Fred in earlier scene also suggest he's in his forties and had kids. He could also be someone else's husband/father, such as Riley, but I think Gilmore is more likely. Edit: I misread this part. Worker #1 said "Happy Gilmore Style" Jackie's name is Gilmour, not Gilmore. I'm totally wrong about this one, but Fred did suggest he had kids; I wonder whom. Maybe Riley?
The thought of that scum Eric being probably Jared's father (and Jessica) did crossed my mind. Rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree, in Jared's case at least. I do wonder who later became Jessica's adoptive father before he disappeared and left her traumatized (as her panicked text messages showed after the first time the protagonist returned from going back in that week of September, 1999). :unsure::unsure:

k4rmaST_

Sep 13, 2023
first of all the game is literally 100/100, congrats on this masterpiece. I know chapter 6 just came out, but does anyone know more or less the timing for the release of chapter 7?

Dragonmilk

Nov 13, 2023
Just made it to chapter 2, something about this game makes me want more...the story and characters are well written. I play this game even after,.... I played a session for fun. :)

Please keep up the great work <3

drdredit

Jul 1, 2020
Skylar and Riley scenes - wow! I understand that tastes and preference differ, but wow! Riley scene femdom scene already spoiled several times in the thread so no spoiler tag now. I don't care for much but the scene is hysterical and played for laughs..... its a super funny scene and the revenge scene that follows is sweet. And Skylar - what can I say? Everything about the date worked for me....cheesy or not. Her body is awesome - no complaints about her tats. Well written too.... like a fun illustrated erotic story. Love the Back to the Future vibe and story progress too - keeps me coming back for more. I don't post often but this game has it going!

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes