DuskDuck

Game Developer
Aug 19, 2023
This one story is very interesting. Really looking forward for more. The renders are great too. I guess if you put enough time, HS1 studio still can hold up pretty good.

Onizuka2050

Jun 16, 2023
Kinda sad that after a few hours of playing, the End of Episode 6 screen is running.

In any way, I really liked this update but I also didn't like that you had to choose between the 2 Girls. I play with the mod so I got them both but still... It's actually pretty awesome that you get an introduction for what happened before and a very extensive one. After so many months, many users might not remember everything that happened. I really liked this.

I belong to the people who like Honey Select way better then DAZ and it's surprising that this game uses HS1. It looks absolutely stunning.

Story-wise, not much happened in this episode, tbh. The end showed that the next episode will go further with the main plot and thankfully, Darci will get more screen time.

All in all, still one of the best games of it's kind.

Reactions: Hungover00

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur I forgot to ask, what about references to 90's music on last patch? I want to get the feels again.

There are a couple in ep6.

I really love this game and after the last
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
's scene it has become one of my favorite AVN but for the love of god why did you make us choose between
??? I wouldn't mind choosing between darcy and shelby since shelby feels like a bonus character but
feel like main characters :'(

I usually don't make parallel saves but here, I just had to. I really hope there will be a choice to have a route with both in the future. Please.
I'm glad you liked Riley's scene. I get a lot mixed reactions and I knew I would while I creating it, but it's one of my favorite scenes.

lol I wonder how people made Riley wear the piggy outfit
I bet you did, huh? :BootyTime:

This one story is very interesting. Really looking forward for more. The renders are great too. I guess if you put enough time, HS1 studio still can hold up pretty good.
It's fucking insane how good this game looks given it is HS1/PH, looks better than a lot of daz/blender so on type games.

I never thought I would ever say this, but the present is definitely better than the 90s.
Thanks for the compliment Havik and Duck!
Sadly, reaching this visual quality and the amount of animations I create, it take more time to create. Longer waits between updates. But it's hard for me to drop the quality now, and essentially give less effort and half-ass the update. I'm going to try to get the next update out faster. There should be fewer animations in the next one because it has more story and less booba.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
As a new player: Does the story make more sense with the incest patch or can I forgo that and the story is just fine and logical without it?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
As a new player: Does the story make more sense with the incest patch or can I forgo that and the story is just fine and logical without it?
I cant fully answer that since I installed it part way through after the first or 2nd chapter. But it did make sense from what I saw without but not sure if stays that way throughout. Since it's explained the mother / landlady was a good friend of your fathers and took you in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Takkatakka

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I cant fully answer that since I installed it part way through after the first or 2nd chapter. But it did make sense from what I saw without but not sure if stays that way throughout. Since it's explained the mother / landlady was a good friend of your fathers and took you in.
yeah with patch she is your mother ond you have a sister and not a roommate

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Personally I do think the interactions work well either way, maybe the mom goes a bit too fast, but nothing too agressive yet, more onto the side of being drunk and being with conflicted feelings in the following days.

Even if I do think incest works fine, the same applies without it. Their relationship with the MC is believable. I even think their relationship makes more sense than Darci's one, even if I like the character.

I always prefered games with incest, but if it isn't your cup of tea, it works completly fine without it as well.

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
I hope everyone enjoys it!
I'm still really new to all of this, but I'm learning fast. I'm not great with coding ren'py so please let me know of any errors or anything dialog that don't make sense.
I found an error which I posted about on itch which I later realized is related to ren'py voice assistance. When enabled on Mac & Windows the game crashes whenever the MC goes through the machine. Maybe it's bc the text does that wavy/breaking animation, or it's related to the flashing light animation - either way it's consistent and disable voice allowed me to bypass it and reenable.

The remasted is my first time playing - great game so far.

Is episode 5 all the content so far, or is the non-remastered game complete?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Personally I do think the interactions work well either way, maybe the mom goes a bit too fast, but nothing too agressive yet, more onto the side of being drunk and being with conflicted feelings in the following days.

Even if I do think incest works fine, the same applies without it. Their relationship with the MC is believable. I even think their relationship makes more sense than Darci's one, even if I like the character.

I always prefered games with incest, but if it isn't your cup of tea, it works completly fine without it as well.
Good, then I guess I will continue without the patch, thanks. (y)

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
I'm glad you liked Riley's scene. I get a lot mixed reactions and I knew I would while I creating it, but it's one of my favorite scenes.
Wow, didn't expect to get an answer from you, thank you for your amazing job and for taking the time to talk to us. I will definitely support you and carybdis when I get the money to do so <3

I could clearly feel the passion behind this scene and even if some choices weren't my thing, I don't get why people would hate it with how good it looks and how much it exudes long hours of dedicated work. I guess haters gonna hate.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

RadicalGuy

May 14, 2022
While I love Episode 6 in general (Riley scene - fucking hilarious), ending dropped the ball for me.
That being said, I can't wait for the next update. While beginning was a bit meh (I've expected quite boring VN with time travel used to fill plot holes in), from Episode 3 onwards game became quite interesting

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Np but I warn you, even without the patch Tiffany and Jessica are one men's dream. But have fun, I'm sure you'll like it.
I think the patch works well - I just never got into the landlady/roommate thing.

Tiffany is my top MILF (and one of the top women in the VN, IMO).

Jessica made significant headway with the last update, and she is climbing the charts for me.

I'm still hoping that we get to see some Tiffany/Scarlett conversations about the MC since Tiffany shares her feelings with both Valerie and Scarlett.

Scarlett could have a guilty (or not so guilty) revelation regarding kissing and a bit more with the MC (present year) and her interest in the MC could actually help to green light more Tiffany activities with the MC.

For late VN moments in Ripples - I would love to see a 3Sum for the ages: Tiffany/Scarlett/MC... :love:

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Hungover00

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
Great job on the game! I am loving the femdom routes which you can opt in for. Very well written and animated too:love:

BallerTime

May 14, 2017
It's an odd decision to include a choice which allows the player to decide that they're not even going to hug someone due to lack of trust after being obviously lied to multiple times and then never bother to follow up on that choice in any way. Instead, the game just immediately transitions into talking about going on a date with that person. There's no "why are you lying to me?" or "are we still going on that date?" or "are we even still a thing?" choice. There's not even an "are we going to fuck?" choice when you get to the date. So, what's the point of including the option to not hug if picking that does nothing except make the rest of the update immersion breaking?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It's an odd decision to include a choice which allows the player to decide that they're not even going to hug someone due to lack of trust after being obviously lied to multiple times and then never bother to follow up on that choice in any way. Instead, the game just immediately transitions into talking about going on a date with that person. There's no "why are you lying to me?" or "are we still going on that date?" or "are we even still a thing?" choice. There's not even an "are we going to fuck?" choice when you get to the date. So, what's the point of including the option to not hug if picking that does nothing except make the rest of the update immersion breaking?
I saw it as something that is just there for flavor and nothing else. Just like some other dialogue choices in this game or othert AVN games. I personally dont see how it is immersion breaking myself but I can kind of understand maybe why you see it as such.

ExhibitGames

Nov 10, 2020
Just played this game and, damn I enjoyed the hell out of it. Animations were very well done to me, and I liked the panning with the camera during certain scenes. Really nice job....Bravo.

Reactions: Infidel
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes