1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yeah I mean also that guy keeps saying 1 year, but isn't it really 18 mos. before the game gets flagged as abandoned? In any case, this game is not legitimately at risk of being abandoned.
As mrLKX said, it's from it's activity, not actual release. Unfortunely it's really a flip the coin, because while Jestur is by far one of the most trustworthy devs around here (imo), with several update reports and engaging with his fans, at the same time many also abuse it. Milfy City was notorious for using this for years to avoid the game being abandoned. How to avoid this I dunno, but surely wouldn't be fair for Jestur and Ripples to be called abandoned when it clearly isn't.

Not to mention that all the releases I've played so far had extremely quality, along with barely having bugs, if any. I'm very outspoken if I notice that a dev is giving bullshit when it comes to updates, but in this one it's clearly not the case. So far I'll continue to encourage supporting this man (as long the game doesn't have another option to agree that pineapple pizza is delicious, I forgive once, not twice).

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
As mrLKX said, it's from it's activity, not actual release. Unfortunely it's really a flip the coin, because while Jestur is by far one of the most trustworthy devs around here (imo), with several update reports and engaging with his fans, at the same time many also abuse it. Milfy City was notorious for using this for years to avoid the game being abandoned. How to avoid this I dunno, but surely wouldn't be fair for Jestur and Ripples to be called abandoned when it clearly isn't.

Not to mention that all the releases I've played so far had extremely quality, along with barely having bugs, if any. I'm very outspoken if I notice that a dev is giving bullshit when it comes to updates, but in this one it's clearly not the case. So far I'll continue to encourage supporting this man (as long the game doesn't have another option to agree that pineapple pizza is delicious, I forgive once, not twice).
If another option for pineapple pizza leads to a scene as funny as the helicopter scene, then I guess I like pineapple pizza :sneaky:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
hope it continues really like the story and graphics
Of course it will. I was just pointing that this game fell in the area of slower paced games (and i honestly though the last update was longer ago than november, i thought it was more like last september or something, it feels like forever).

Snowwolf258

Apr 19, 2023
Hi guys, I'm trying to run this game using the joiplay emulator on Android but I'm struggling. Any advice to get it running or should I just use the Android port. The thing is the quality of the compressed renders on Android ports are too noticable to my eye.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 720, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive gallery.rpyc.

Last edited:

DaFinker

Formerly 'Grumpy_Dwarf'
Apr 24, 2024
I mean, this VN is on the longer end in terms of development time/releases, but it could be worse. You could be one of the unfortunate fans of Hero's Harem Guild lol
The dev cycle is longish, but quality takes time. Each release has met my "rule of thumb" which is about a half hour to 45 minutes of play per month of development. If a dev can consistently do that, with a good story and great renders, then it's worth it. Besides, it gives everyone time to catch up on other VNs on their list. ;)

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Just played through this game for the first time and it's great! I enjoyed the characters so much I feel like it'd be perfectly fine without any time travel in it and it was just a dude banging every lady in existence. That said, I'm pretty sure the twist at the end is going to be that the MC is going to father every female character under 20 in the game by banging their past moms and then find out he was banging his own kids in the future. And then at the end we find that he banged his own mom and that he is his own dad. And the dude in black is definitely him (who is also his dad) from the future.

Also, pineapple on pizza is fine. I'll eat it if it's there and I've had much weirder stuff on pizza to care that much one way or the other.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm sorry, do I mean that the content that is currently available is available to everyone? Or if you pay on Patreon, can you access additional content?
The first one. As far as I am aware of there isn't a Beta out for Episode 7 for Patrons yet so you can get it all here too but if you want to support the Dev you can become a Patron.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes