Aug 9, 2018
Incest patch was never official because the game is on patreon so yes is fan made
I mean, I get that. I meant is it """"fan-made"""" or genuinely fan-made, because sometimes fans just create patches to turn non-incest games into that even when it isn't """""supposed""""" to be. Like what was the actual intent of the dev?

pitao

May 18, 2023
I mean, I get that. I meant is it """"fan-made"""" or genuinely fan-made, because sometimes fans just create patches to turn non-incest games into that even when it isn't """""supposed""""" to be. Like what was the actual intent of the dev?
Why are you so interested in knowing? To me it seems a poor attempt at trying to """"put a dev in trouble"""" or """"pointless speculation"""" (sorry couldn't resist lol) or just to start some """kind of drama""" with a topic that is irrelevant. If you like incest use it if not don't use it, simple. But really, asking what is the intent of the dev about this is sus.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
We should assume that the released version on a particular crowdfunding site represents the developer's intent. pitao is right that if you want to use the fan-made patch, you should. Asking the question you did isn't going to get you the answers you want.
I understand why you're asking. Sometimes these fanmade patches don't work well with the story and produce inconsistencies. Other times, the patches seem to clear up the inconsistencies.
Rather than asking about intent, maybe ask if the patch makes the story more coherent.

Personally, I think the patch for Ripples makes the relevant parts of the story make just slightly less sense. Although there are a couple sentences that in the patch that I like better than the original.

It doesn't say that?

The patch is on Lewdpatcher....
He's referring to what it say on Lewdpatcher
1719702493286.png

Reactions: pitao

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
We should assume that the released version on a particular crowdfunding site represents the developer's intent. pitao is right that if you want to use the fan-made patch, you should. Asking the question you did isn't going to get you the answers you want.
I understand why you're asking. Sometimes these fanmade patches don't work well with the story and produce inconsistencies. Other times, the patches seem to clear up the inconsistencies.
Rather than asking about intent, maybe ask if the patch makes the story more coherent.

Personally, I think the patch for Ripples makes the story make just slightly less sense. Although there are a couple sentences that in the patch that I like better than the original.

He's referring to what it say on Lewdpatcher
View attachment 3783182
That was changed when the ban wave went through on Patreon a few months ago, and "someone" tried wiping everything....

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes