MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The abandonement 1 year no update target is beginning to get in sight... :)
I've seen you in a lot of Thread, dude, and I always thought your comments seemed normal. but this comment? if you decide to troll, don't get me wrong, but it's not your style. :)

There are many games that you can play while you wait for an update from Jestur , and I'm sure the wait will be worth it, just be patient)))

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
I want replay this novel to review who is who and the story, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna rip pass most of it since it'll be more of a review and I would like to that when the update comes out whenever it does. That being said, I'm assuming there will be an episode recap for Episode 8

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I want replay this novel to review who is who and the story, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna rip pass most of it since it'll be more of a review and I would like to that when the update comes out whenever it does. That being said, I'm assuming there will be an episode recap for Episode 8
Every new update will have a recap

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Started this game a while ago and have not go on playing since. I am quite at the beginning - will the MC stay such a shy wimp throughout the story?

Most girls look nice, but so far the MC is insufferable and I really hope for a bit of a change in his attitude.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Started this game a while ago and have not go on playing since. I am quite at the beginning - will the MC stay such a shy wimp throughout the story?

Most girls look nice, but so far the MC is insufferable and I really hope for a bit of a change in his attitude.
The MC is written pretty age appropriate. He's not an ultraChad, but he's not a wimp either. He's written like an actual horny 18 year-old rather than the usual VN protag that's 5'2", has the singular goal of fucking his mom and sister, and acts like a pervy creep all the time. He acts relatively confidently while having some internal doubts, but he's never frozen with fear or paralyzed by his erection in presence of attractive women. And his confidence and comfort with novel situations does grow throughout the narrative.

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
And his confidence and comfort with novel situations does grow throughout the narrative.
Thats the only important part for me. The rest does not really change my opinion on the MC at all. But if he has some character development and I dont end up cringing and eye-rolling for the full duration of the game, it is fine.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The abandonement 1 year no update target is beginning to get in sight... :)
Agree with others. This seems unlike you.

First of all, it's the 7th month, which is more than normal for this game's update cycle.

Second, the most recent update has writing and coding done, 10% art left to do and testing/proofing already in progress.

So Chill.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Agree with others. This seems unlike you.

First of all, it's the 7th month, which is more than normal for this game's update cycle.

Second, the most recent update has writing and coding done, 10% art left to do and testing/proofing already in progress.

So Chill.
Yeah I mean also that guy keeps saying 1 year, but isn't it really 18 mos. before the game gets flagged as abandoned? In any case, this game is not legitimately at risk of being abandoned.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Yeah I mean also that guy keeps saying 1 year, but isn't it really 18 mos. before the game gets flagged as abandoned? In any case, this game is not legitimately at risk of being abandoned.
18 months regardless of the dev's activity. Less if the dev is on radio silence, if I remember correctly. But yes, since Jestur posts regular updates, he still has a relatively comfortable time window.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes