quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I see a lot of replies to someone I put on ignore as soon as I read their first post because their general mentality and world outlook was obvious. I suggest the rest of you do the same.

(since their behaviour is abusive you can also report their posts, which I have done; but do not engage)

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Or I'll call Joe Biden.
I can see it now:

Joe Biden: "Oh hi, Pero! Yes, I'll drop my debate preparation and my consultations with world leaders about wars in Ukraine and Israel and trying to figure out how to handle the border, just to rain down my wrath on an F95 poster [mutters: 'I've got the FBI Director's number here somewhere, or maybe the 101st Airborne would do the trick']... right after I take a nap. Have a nice day and write if you get work."

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Alyssa is too cute to lewd her :)
She's too cute not to!

Leaving aside that she's adorably shy but once you get her to open up she's so excited to share her passions with you, and that she watches hentai, and that she's taking sex advice from Riley(!! her face after Riley explains ‘the basics’ !!), the scene where you make her cum is literally (for me) the hottest scene in the game.

(I concede that not everyone will share my views, and I respect your choices)

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Why you gotta make me second guess choosing Jessica!?!

(it will all work out it will all work out it will all work out I will get both by this choice)

nah, I'm good. That photo session with Jessica, oh boy! :love:
Ma man!

Although I fully agree you're a man of culture for liking Jessica, unfortunely I must respectfully request that you get in line, I was here first.

who is Lizzie?
The tattoo classmate.

Alyssa is too cute to lewd her :)
That's what gives me more reasons to lewd her. Many games (not this one fortunely) have extreme top models where it's hard to actually write a good scene. Sure I also like all girls in game, but the way Alyssa is written forces Jestur to actually make an even bigger effort on her scenes with actual care for her feelings.

I won't ever forgive the MC if he for some reason makes her sad. The fact that she's too cute gives an whole meaning of achievement by making her happy in that kind of scenes. As long those scenes don't "change" her personality I'm pretty sure I'll like them very much.

But of course, opinions are opinions.

Last edited:

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
The abandonement 1 year no update target is beginning to get in sight... :)
Honestly not sure if your trolling but will respond in earnest either way. Five months isn't really in sight most quality games take roughly 6 months or so between updates especially when they release decent amount of content (not just like 1 or 2 hours). Second I am pretty sure it only gets abandonment status if there hasn't been shown progress or something like that. Don't get me wrong I want this to be done soon as well. This is probably my second favorite of the games in development right now (that I know of at least), but I rather them take the time they need to get everything right and make sure there are no game breaking bugs.

Now if this is just you trolling well I won't respond back to any more post like that from you but I like to believe in people so I will assume you just didn't know. I hope you have an amazing day :)

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes