• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Lol, I laughed with Mc who shouts "Leave my dick alone" :KEK:

Definitely won't get bored with Darci especially when she teases Mc that his mom is a hot MILF 1000155843.png

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just finished the content and starting my 2nd playthrough. Question, is it said who sent the first cryptic text, something like Do you want to talk about what happened earlier?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's supposed to be the hidden "extra time" character ...
---
Damn I don't remember this book/map system at all
I am SOOOO in the wrong thread for this whole conversation ... LOL
Egg on Face.gif

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
:KEK: I was concerned about my memory for a second, replayed this game twice and didn't remember that lmao

Now I'm curious about which game you were actually thinking about :LOL:
Follow the quotes?

Eta: nope I thought maybe the first quote was in the other thread but nope.

Reactions: Phase_01

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Follow the quotes?

Eta: nope I thought maybe the first quote was in the other thread but nope.
Nope I was just flipping between multiple threads and I read a post that sounded like it was in the other thread and just went to town.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hmm... just started episode 3, for some reason it seems GIlmour is Jenny? :unsure:
Her perverted behavior looks like a young Jenny

Shit, milf Scarlet is hot, I'm becoming more and more convinced that Mc really existed in the past, story is even more intriguing

Last edited:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Man, played this game in full this week, damn I am glad I finally got around to it...so theory time..

#1 the man of mystery is actually the MC from the future and is the leader of the "good side"
#2 the shit-ninja is Aunt Jenny
#3 Obviously MC and Scarlett are going to have more contact, in the box there was a picture of a future sex scene with her in red lingerie and then she knows his favorite cookies, that's more foreshadowing then theory
#4 this is more a question, how does April know about the time travel, as well as Scarlett having the necklace gem that seems to me to be the crystal used for time travel maybe...my assumption...it ended up in the safe with Jenny most likely stashing it to protect the technology is my guess...Is April's family somehow connected to it too? what do y'all think?
#5 Who do y'all think the girl who is the leader of the "bad guys" is...I honestly have no idea tbh, not even a guess.

...anyway, I really cant wait for the next update and am happy it's coming soon.

Woketard

Apr 6, 2024
Man, played this game in full this week, damn I am glad I finally got around to it...so theory time..

#1 the man of mystery is actually the MC from the future and is the leader of the "good side"
#2 the shit-ninja is Aunt Jenny
#3 Obviously MC and Scarlett are going to have more contact, in the box there was a picture of a future sex scene with her in red lingerie and then she knows his favorite cookies, that's more foreshadowing then theory
#4 this is more a question, how does April know about the time travel, as well as Scarlett having the necklace gem that seems to me to be the crystal used for time travel maybe...my assumption...it ended up in the safe with Jenny most likely stashing it to protect the technology is my guess...Is April's family somehow connected to it too? what do y'all think?
#5 Who do y'all think the girl who is the leader of the "bad guys" is...I honestly have no idea tbh, not even a guess.

...anyway, I really cant wait for the next update and am happy it's coming soon.
1. Agreed. It has to be Old Jack.
2. I think shit-ninja is Riley.
3. If you ask Alyssa about his dad in ep.3 she says he left them before they born. So it is pretty obvious Alyssa and Alice are Jack's daughters. That picture you mentioned is the best proof.
4. "Old Jack aka Mysterious dude" said to young Jack in ep.4 April is one of his employees. That's how she knows about Jack's time travels. And I also think Riley is another employee of Old Jack. This explains why Riley knows the crystal is so important.
5. Isn't that obvious it is Shelby's father? He is THE villian of this AVN. I don't understand why you have no idea about this. :unsure:

Last edited:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
1. Agreed. It has to be old Jack.
2. I think shit-ninja is Riley.
3. If you ask Alyssa about his dad in ep.3 she says he left them before they born. So it is pretty obvious Alyssa and Alice are Jack's daughters. That picture you referred is the best proof.
4. "Old Jack aka Mysterious dude" said to young Jack in ep.4 April is one of his many employees. That's how she knows about Jack's time travels. And I also think Riley is another employee of Old Jack. It seems only Riley knows why that crystal is so important.
5. Isn't that obvious it is Shelby's father? He is THE villian of this AVN. I don't understand why you have no idea about this. :unsure:
2. Riley is a good possibility too. I didn't think of that since she was there, but it could be just her travelling through time in the future...The ninja's face was all weird like black eyes/black marks around the eyes too...I'd assume that was intentional.
3. I've wondered if it was possible he is the father, it makes sense that he is given his disapearance and her infatuation/affection for him.
4. I know that she is one of his employees, but I mean like, if it is emphasized that no one can know and people from the past shouldn't be interacted with, then why was a person from 1999 employed by him, I think there is more to April, that is why I bring them up...I feel something is up with them...about Riley she was an employee that worked around the project so I think that is how she knows the purpose of the crystal.
5. I think Shelby's father is a pawn for a bigger company, one that is trying to control time, its also stated a few times that a woman is the one blackmailing the people around the MC...so who is the lady, not Shelby's father that for certain. He is A villian of this AVN in my mind not THE
I am thinking deeper not surface level my friend.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Woketard

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Oh I forgot to mention one other thing I noticed too...
The night you fake-fuck Janelle her husband gets dropped off in a BMW SUV, earlier in the night when MC leaves home that same SUV drives by after he leaves his house and the old man driver and Mr. Cuck are both staring at MC hard, so he is part of the "bad guys" ... it made me wonder, you think Janelle is also being blackmailed?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Still, do a save so you can eventually get both paths. And maybe even something that converges, if we're lucky. ;)
Yeah, Of course I saved it!

I chose Skylar because she is the one who initially trusts Mc and is ready to take any risk, and as for Jessica, I haven’t seen anything of use yet, although I saved it just in case)))

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes