Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I mean, this is the first avn I've played in a long time where Mc was actually a virgin up until that point. :HideThePain:
I'm pretty sure it's the first game I played where MC was being guided through his first time by an experienced pier. (I'm not sure I've played another either ...)

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm pretty sure it's the first game I played where MC was being guided through his first time by an experienced pier. (I'm not sure I've played another either ...)
lots of "cookie cutter" (and some good games) have MC as a virgin at the start (especially incest ones) but Ripples is very casual/believable about it (in a good way)

Doesnt eternum start with virgin and (possibly) have the first actual sex (penetrative) be with a more experienced person (nancy)?

Reactions: Argus2

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
i cant recall off the top of my head but if the parts of the game that taken place in 1999 are before july then the absolute fucking madlad using a nicktoons poster without spongebob would be "real world lore accurate" sure maybe he just got lucky, or picked one that was specifically "early nicktoons" because nick hopped on the spongebob train pretty early after it premiered :KEK:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Go back to the future, and encounter cartoons such as "Hey, Arnold" and "Rugrats" that I watched as a child... :rolleyes::cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you grew around the 90's/early 00's, be prepared for a lot of nostalgia btw. I nearly cried when I heard the cellphone ringtones for example.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Jenny is my favorite on multiple levels ... well, so is Skylar, but they're both favorite for different reasons.
I'm playing now, already back to 2019...damn, I haven't enjoyed this game this much in a long time (except Eternum.) I need a rest o_O :LOL:

I hope to see Jenny again, I liked her too, it’s hard to say who is the best girl, because I got too carried away while playing :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 289 Votes