1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yeah - I nearly came to a full stop right then and there.:LOL:
Same, and in the end I kept playing the game with 1 less point on her.

I have noticed a trend of pineapples in AVNG and heard of games having repeated pineapple mentions..Do you think that's like a subliminal nod to the swinger/swap lifestyle? I know an upside down pineapple is a signal between lifestylers to let others know they're in that lifestyle without saying it.... maybe the pineapples everywhere have to do with that, or maybe I am just reaching.
Nah, I believe it's just a small effort from devs to please gore enthusiasts in their games. This game does have the "graphic violence" tag for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ThorinKing

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have noticed a trend of pineapples in AVNG and heard of games having repeated pineapple mentions..Do you think that's like a subliminal nod to the swinger/swap lifestyle? I know an upside down pineapple is a signal between lifestylers to let others know they're in that lifestyle without saying it.... maybe the pineapples everywhere have to do with that, or maybe I am just reaching.
I think it's a not-so-subtle nod to the asinine online meme war between people who like pineapples on pizza and people who don't

Reactions: Walter Victor

applepie369

Mar 28, 2024
I'm pretty sure she, along with Jessica will be one of the last ones for that to happen. While many don't, I believe a fair amount uses the incest patch, and to make the story somewhat believable the relationship needs time to grow properly. Sure incest in games is cool, but if not well written it can definitely ruin a game.
What exactly does the incest patch do?
I think I skipped through a lot of the early dialogue so I didn't know she was actually the character's mom - I thought she was just a really close caretaker lol.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What exactly does the incest patch do?
I think I skipped through a lot of the early dialogue so I didn't know she was actually the character's mom - I thought she was just a really close caretaker lol.
I mean, that's the difference between patched and not-patched ... also Jessica is your (99% likely half-)sister vs. your caretaker's daughter.

Theories abound about the possibilities inherent in the game, but as of now there is no other official familial relationships ... you can't even be dating both the twins yet.

Reactions: Walter Victor

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The last update was the beginning of March, and Jestur is in the same realm as Digi.B and Caribdis as far as quality and effort, so anything between August and Nov is reasonable expectations.
The last release of Ripples was in Nov 2023 and the dev has about a 6/7 month development cycle.

His last dev log (Mar 16, 2024) puts the status of the next update as well along:

zzzzRipplesEp7Progress4.jpg

On the development side of things, I've been working on the new update every day besides the two days dealing with the new PC build. Everything is going good. I have pretty much all the writing and dialogue done, and I'll be able to mostly focus on the art now and try to make up some time. The scenes are going great so far, and they look beautiful. It's going to be a great update. I have about 705 renders and 37 animations done so far.

Foa point of comparison, EP 6 released with:

• 1405 New Images
  • 177 New Animations

I'm hoping for a May/June release, but Jestur has not commented on a release time frame yet.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The last release of Ripples was in Nov 2023 and the dev has about a 6/7 month development cycle.

His last dev log (Mar 16, 2024) puts the status of the next update as well along:

View attachment 3523825

On the development side of things, I've been working on the new update every day besides the two days dealing with the new PC build. Everything is going good. I have pretty much all the writing and dialogue done, and I'll be able to mostly focus on the art now and try to make up some time. The scenes are going great so far, and they look beautiful. It's going to be a great update. I have about 705 renders and 37 animations done so far.

• 1405 New Images
  • 177 New Animations

I'm hoping for a May/June release, but Jestur has not commented on a release time frame yet.

Hmm ... wonder what was changed in the OP in March ... (Clearly I've been playing too many of these games that I forgot how long ago E6 came out ...)

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
Hey guys, for some reason every time I restart the game, it decides to reset all my settings to default. Anyone know how I fix that? Cause I can't find anything anywhere about it

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I don´t know but... I love pineapple pizza,so... :oops:

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022

View attachment 3523825

• 1405 New Images
  • 177 New Animations

I hope we get a lot of Darci next episode :whistle:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Next update focus Scarlett, Jenny, Khloe, Darci mostly

There will be appearances and scenes with other woman though, like Luna, April and some others I will keep under secret for now.

This Is what Jestur said when i asked who will be the focus of the update
Thanks for sharing the focus.

I have to admit that I immediately thought:

'So, Tiffany will be one of my Christmas presents... Sweet!!'

(I am hoping for a good Tiffany unwrapping for the release that follows our time traveling trip).

Cheers!!

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Next update focus Scarlett, Jenny, Khloe, Darci mostly

There will be appearances and scenes with other woman though, like Luna, April and some others I will keep under secret for now.

This Is what Jestur said when i asked who will be the focus of the update
That's a good line up.

I've been waiting for some time travel shenanigans to happen, I'm glad we are getting them.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Here are the Apr 10, 2024 Dev Log details from Jestur:

I can't believe it's April already. Time has been flying lately.
But I hope you all are doing well. We are finally starting to get nice spring weather here in the Midwest US. It's nice and sunny right now, and the high is supposed to be around 69F. I'll probably take my dog for a walk on my lunch break.

Okay, enough about my local weather. I'll talk about the progress being made on the next update. The progress has been a little slow since the last Dev Update because I've been mainly working on animation for the past two weeks. I think I've done like 25-30 animations
recently. But it's a great scene and I'm just not wrapping it up and moving on to the next scene.
I will have a long stretch of still renders before ending the update with a long stretch of animations.

The update is shaping up to be a great update. I like the way it's turned out so far. It may be hard to top episode 6, but it will be great nonetheless. I don't have much else to report at the moment so I'll make this short. Currently, I have around 825 renders and 60 animations finished. I'll be able to make a lot of progress in the next month because there are lots of dialogue-focused scenes, and I'll get a lot of simple renders done and not have to do complicated posing and animations.

4.80 star(s) 288 Votes