MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Guys, I was thinking of downloading Ripples in a couple of days, the question is, is it worth downloading now or is it better to wait for the update?

Reactions: Jerk-man

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is that Helicopter girl?
I didn't lost my fight with the guy that had his nuts cracked (if you selected to give him a kick), but if that's her it would make sense. That certainly came out of nowhere, and she later went on to work as a secretary in the same plant where the protagonist's father and Jenny eventually lost their lives.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I didn't lost my fight with the guy that had his nuts cracked (if you selected to give him a kick), but if that's her it would make sense. That certainly came out of nowhere, and she later went on to work as a secretary in the same plant where the protagonist's father and Jenny eventually lost their lives.
I mean, she tells you she's younger than your mom by nearly a decade, but she only says that in your presence if I remember, and she's friends with Scarlett ... in light of everything else she does, I have no trouble believing she lied about her age and a few other things.

On the other hand, she could be there the same way we're there ...

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Guys, I was thinking of downloading Ripples in a couple of days, the question is, is it worth downloading now or is it better to wait for the update?
In my opinion now is a good moment, i mean, there is good content and i would say you will be busy for some time playing it, but if you want to wait you can do it of course, the new chapter is supposed to release before this summer if i´m not wrong,maybe around May or june? :unsure: (I´m only guessing, not believe the dates at 100%)

applepie369

Mar 28, 2024
I haven't finished the game yet, but please someone tell me we eventually get to fuck Tiffany? I can't keep getting blue balled

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Personally I would recommend you to download it. The story is very engaging, the characters are likeable and quite a lot, and you'll need time to process the references as well. You can speed run it but I don't recommend you, I believe that even playing with ease you'll have plenty of time to play it until next release.

I would only recommend for you to wait if the next patch comes out before you end the current content, but unless you reeaaaally are slow playing that would happen. I'm not slow when playing VNs, but I like to play with ease if the story is engaging with the MC. If that's your way as well, then go for it.

I haven't finished the game yet, but please someone tell me we eventually get to fuck Tiffany? I can't keep getting blue balled
I'm pretty sure she, along with Jessica will be one of the last ones for that to happen. While many don't, I believe a fair amount uses the incest patch, and to make the story somewhat believable the relationship needs time to grow properly. Sure incest in games is cool, but if not well written it can definitely ruin a game.

Being family members for the sake of being family members isn't necessarily a good thing, what makes players hooked to a game is the character/story development along the connection of the girls with the MC.

Take a look on Shelby for example, I didn't like her at all at start, but after what happened on last 2 patches she started to grow up on me. Because, as I mentioned above, character development. I love Ripples for many things, but if there's 1 thing I can praise more than once (besides the girls being gorgeous), is the fantastic writing in character development.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Personally I would recommend you to download it. The story is very engaging, the characters are likeable and quite a lot, and you'll need time to process the references as well. You can speed run it but I don't recommend you, I believe that even playing with ease you'll have plenty of time to play it until next release.

I would only recommend for you to wait if the next patch comes out before you end the current content, but unless you reeaaaally are slow playing that would happen. I'm not slow when playing VNs, but I like to play with ease if the story is engaging with the MC. If that's your way as well, then go for it.

I'm pretty sure she, along with Jessica will be one of the last ones for that to happen. While many don't, I believe a fair amount uses the incest patch, and to make the story somewhat believable the relationship needs time to grow properly. Sure incest in games is cool, but if not well written it can definitely ruin a game.

Being family members for the sake of being family members isn't necessarily a good thing, what makes players hooked to a game is the character/story development along the connection of the girls with the MC.
Just say it has a helicopter ride. Instant sell job.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

Thanks for the answer! Basically, I play slowly, I don’t like to rush through the passage, many advised me this game, so I think I’ll give it a try, my question was just like you said, it’s better to wait, maybe there will be some patches or suddenly there will be problems with saving, like this happens sometimes with some games, so don't have to go through it later... I think you know what I mean)))

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Thanks for the answer! Basically, I play slowly, I don’t like to rush through the passage, many advised me this game, so I think I’ll give it a try, my question was just like you said, it’s better to wait, maybe there will be some patches or suddenly there will be problems with saving, like this happens sometimes with some games, so don't have to go through it later... I think you know what I mean)))
As I said above, I also don't like to play rushed if I like the story, but I guess what's slow and what's fast to some may be different to others.

To the speed I play I have more than enough time till next patch, and I don't think I play slow (unless the story is boring which it isn't the case, except for the pineapple pizza scene), but the decision is yours of course.

Anyway, even if you play it now or on next patch, I definitely recommend you to play it. Top 5 in this website by far to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I dont even know if an update is on the horizon or not, but I'm gonna replay it next just for the hell of it.
the story is good, the animations are superb, and the characters are all totally lovable.
given your other tastes: you'll enjoy it

• Red Heart
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
As I said above, I also don't like to play rushed if I like the story, but I guess what's slow and what's fast to some may be different to others.

To the speed I play I have more than enough time till next patch, and I don't think I play slow (unless the story is boring which it isn't the case, except for the pineapple pizza scene), but the decision is yours of course.

Anyway, even if you play it now or on next patch, I definitely recommend you to play it. Top 5 in this website by far to me.
I dont even know if an update is on the horizon or not, but I'm gonna replay it next just for the hell of it.
the story is good, the animations are superb, and the characters are all totally lovable.
given your other tastes: you'll enjoy it
Okay guys, you convinced me, I'll try! I have to finish one game before I get to Ripples! thanks :)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The last update was the beginning of March, and Jestur is in the same realm as Digi.B and Caribdis as far as quality and effort, so anything between August and Nov is reasonable expectations.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
It does have pineapple pizza though, and even a scene forces you to admit it delicious if you want to have full points on every girl. I can't cope with that, literally unplayable.
I have noticed a trend of pineapples in AVNG and heard of games having repeated pineapple mentions..Do you think that's like a subliminal nod to the swinger/swap lifestyle? I know an upside down pineapple is a signal between lifestylers to let others know they're in that lifestyle without saying it.... maybe the pineapples everywhere have to do with that, or maybe I am just reaching.

Reactions: JaxMan

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I have noticed a trend of pineapples in AVNG and heard of games having repeated pineapple mentions..Do you think that's like a subliminal nod to the swinger/swap lifestyle? I know an upside down pineapple is a signal between lifestylers to let others know they're in that lifestyle without saying it.... maybe the pineapples everywhere have to do with that, or maybe I am just reaching.
Or the show "Psych" is very popular amongst VN Devs.

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes