jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
when is it coming
Based on the time between release dates from previous episodes, I'm assuming if dev stays on track, the estimated release date should be sometime in June at the latest. For public release. Seems pretty long ngl, but I'm pretty sure this ep is gonna be story focused tho so lots of progression. I'm expecting this episode to pretty fucking long if production time is this long or longer. No complaints tho bc it's really good story and characters, but I grow anxious, not impatient.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm assuming next update's Scarlett focus will be the younger one to fulfill the timetravel continuity of those photographs MILF Scarlett had, but I hope we get more MILF Scarlett scenes soon as well.

On the inverse, while I want more present Tiffany scenes to start building up faster, it would be interesting to see past Tiffany get some action (especially preggo Tiffany) though I don't think Jestur would have that in the works, unless this whack ass theory of MC being his own father was somehow actually real :ROFLMAO:

That being said, I can't wait for secrets to finally being revealed in game, like MC confessing to Scarlett/Tiffany/Skylar's mom (Luna?) that was actually him in the past

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
On the inverse, while I want more present Tiffany scenes to start building up faster, it would be interesting to see past Tiffany get some action (especially preggo Tiffany) though I don't think Jestur would have that in the works, unless this whack ass theory of MC being his own father was somehow actually real :ROFLMAO:
Wasn't she already pregnant when MC laid out that dude that was going to attack her in the past? I think he's more likely to be the dad for half of the girls in the present than for himself.

Reactions: Walter Victor

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm pretty sure that has to be Jessica, which means preggo sex with mom is still on the table without risking him becoming his own dad.
That's right - forgot she was older.

Of course, if there's a glitch and he jumps back 19 years instead of 20, or there's a time jump and he's now 19 and a couple of months...

Reactions: Elhemeer

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm assuming next update's Scarlett focus will be the younger one to fulfill the timetravel continuity of those photographs MILF Scarlett had, but I hope we get more MILF Scarlett scenes soon as well.

That being said, I can't wait for secrets to finally being revealed in game, like MC confessing to Scarlett/Tiffany/Skylar's mom (Luna?) that was actually him in the past
We know that Scarlett has some photos of time spent with the MC when she was younger.

I think it would be great if she and Tiffany got together, had some drinks and she shared those photos with Tiffany only to find out... Tiffany has some photos to share with her - same guy who looks Very much like the MC - and Tiffany's photos are just as risqué.

I feel like we need some kind of catalyst for Tiffany to more fully embrace her feelings for the MC (in the present) and this kind of reveal could.

It could also lead to some very hot times with two of the hottest MILFs in Ripples - Tiffany and Scarlett.

We'll have to see what kind of reveal Jestur has for us.

I'm sure it will be smokin!

Cheers!! :coffee:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Phase_01
4.80 star(s) 288 Votes