ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
only recently noticed that pineapples come up in the secrets (just a couple so far)...does that mean the writer is a fan of the series 'Psych'? There were pineapples in every single episode somewhere in some form
Could be Psych, could be the influence of other Devs - there is a recurrent pineapple theme in other places. Unfortunately, it recurs on pizza in too many of those. ;)

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Could be Psych, could be the influence of other Devs - there is a recurrent pineapple theme in other places. Unfortunately, it recurs on pizza in too many of those. ;)
I'm hoping it's Psych, loved that series and would always shout out 'Pineapple!!' whenever I spotted it

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Can you stop spamming these suspicious links in every fucking thread?
Quoting the suspicious links in itself is suspicious and is a sign of ... underdeveloped cognitive capabilities.

Are you sure you have not been hacked already?

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
has anyone found Secret #23? I'm right there on the picture in the walkthrough right where the hint says and there is nothing in the space they say...NOTHING
...................and #24 missing as well

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2022
one of the best game i ever played, so i know it's basic to complain about the progression 's project but this time i'd say be patient it's clearly worth it

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
repeat post.....anyone else seen this?
has anyone found Secret #23? I'm right there on the picture in the walkthrough right where the hint says and there is nothing in the space they say...NOTHING
...................and #24 missing as well

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
...................and #24 missing as well - at that point Iv'e put the game in my 'on hold' section

Last edited by a moderator:

kegon

Jun 30, 2017
...................and #24 missing as well - at that point Iv'e put the game in my 'on hold' section
I also had problems the with those Secrets, with all the secrets from the latest update if I remember correctly.
The problem was with the incest mod that I had installed, so I solved it playing the update without the mod.

In your case, maybe you have installed a mod (the incest patch or any other mod)? Try playing without it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I also had problems the with those Secrets, with all the secrets from the latest update if I remember correctly.
The problem was with the incest mod that I had installed, so I solved it playing the update without the mod.

In your case, maybe you have installed a mod (the incest patch or any other mod)? Try playing without it.
The patch (LewdPatcher) is meant (canon) to be used, so that's isn't going to lock you out of anything.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

If #23 is the snowflake at breakfast, and you're using the Mod, then it isn't working in the modded game for some reason. As noted, you can get it in the unmodded, but there's some kind of disconnect in the coding when the mod is installed. The same problem occurred with image #21 in 0.5, but it worked fine in 0.6. They will likely resolve the problem for 0.7, but, if history holds, one of those items will be a problem in that release.

I also think #24 was the same kind of thing (something like a sex toy in the restroom - can't really remember the object, just the place). Same story as #23. Unmodded seems to work fine; modded does not, at present. Why they could get some, but not all, of the hidden images to work with the mod/patch in I can't say, but it does seem to be a recurring issue the last two releases.

Reactions: Sparhawker

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
If #23 is the snowflake at breakfast, and you're using the Mod, then it isn't working in the modded game for some reason. As noted, you can get it in the unmodded, but there's some kind of disconnect in the coding when the mod is installed. The same problem occurred with image #21 in 0.5, but it worked fine in 0.6. They will likely resolve the problem for 0.7, but, if history holds, one of those items will be a problem in that release.

I also think #24 was the same kind of thing (something like a sex toy in the restroom - can't really remember the object, just the place). Same story as #23. Unmodded seems to work fine; modded does not, at present. Why they could get some, but not all, of the hidden images to work with the mod/patch in I can't say, but it does seem to be a recurring issue the last two releases.
ok, so then waiting for next version is probably the easiest thing for me to do...I have plenty of other games to play with.
Thanks for the info and I'll remember it for next time.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Walkthrough Update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
seems you have issues with secrets 23 and 24 in this version, so I will wait until ver 0.7.0 comes out to continue

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
oh yeah, Now I remember having issues too. when I started over at ep5 I used 2 game folders a modded and vanilla (instead of just using the walkthrough). whenever I got to a decision i'd just tab over and skip to choice to see the effects.

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes