Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Interesting, just had the first 'contact' with Riley. Just can't work out how she can be 31 (as per her contact profile) if she was supposed to have been there when the accident occured...but then maybe that's a clue and I've just dropped a spoiler

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Interesting, just had the first 'contact' with Riley. Just can't work out how she can be 31 (as per her contact profile) if she was supposed to have been there when the accident occured...but then maybe that's a clue and I've just dropped a spoiler
I'm pretty sure the disaster occurred within the last 10 to 12 years, in-game. MC is 18, and he knew and has memories with his father who died in the incident. Riley would have been a young adult at that time.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I'm pretty sure the disaster occurred within the last 10 to 12 years, in-game. MC is 18, and he knew and has memories with his father who died in the incident. Riley would have been a young adult at that time.
ahh, ok, yeah, that makes more sense. It threw me because of course in the cavern around the machine there is rock in both time periods so I thought the accident was supposed to have happened soon after MC arrives.
Must admit that I'm liking the older lady interactions so far. Just had the interview for the job, she's very nice and can't wait for the bit with the teacher (hopefully there is) and with the mothers friend. Was hoping that the sister situation was also going to be available, but then I like Skylar more.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
ahh, ok, yeah, that makes more sense. It threw me because of course in the cavern around the machine there is rock in both time periods so I thought the accident was supposed to have happened soon after MC arrives.
Must admit that I'm liking the older lady interactions so far. Just had the interview for the job, she's very nice and can't wait for the bit with the teacher (hopefully there is) and with the mothers friend. Was hoping that the sister situation was also going to be available, but then I like Skylar more.
Yea, it's easy to think that the disaster happens chronologically close to 1999, partially because there's not a lot of hard dates given for the past events in the game.
I can appreciate a milf here and there, but generally my favorites aren't the older girls. In Ripples though, Tiffany and Jackie are definitely favorites for me. Skylar is easier to like than Jessica, but I liked the attention given to her character in the last update. Her character is progressively softening, and I appreciate that she's not just a tsundere for the sake of having the trope in the game, but there's obvious affection motivating her hostility.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Currently playing through this and enjoying it thoroughly, characters have some solid writing to them and it's a good setting, I'm not too far in but the time travel parts seem solid thus far.

Also, when you first walk through Blackwater Park in the early stages of the game, I reacted as it's in my top 5 albums but I thought "surely it's a coincidence".
And then Skylar starts blasting Deliverance in the car.. 12/10, I fucking love it, I'm a slut for some Opeth references.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
dammit, didn't realise the 'secrets' in the walkthrough were actually something to find. Is there a way to unlock them if I didn't click in the right place when they came up....if not I'd have to re-start the game and I just started episode 5

Art in Heaven

Jun 26, 2021
Currently playing through this and enjoying it thoroughly, characters have some solid writing to them and it's a good setting, I'm not too far in but the time travel parts seem solid thus far.

Also, when you first walk through Blackwater Park in the early stages of the game, I reacted as it's in my top 5 albums but I thought "surely it's a coincidence".
And then Skylar starts blasting Deliverance in the car.. 12/10, I fucking love it, I'm a slut for some Opeth references.
There was a bit of Pink Floyd too early on in the game.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
Is there a way to unlock the 'secrets' if you missed them.
I've got to part 5 and seem to have missed them all as I didn't understand the notations in the Walkthrough

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Is there a way to unlock the 'secrets' if you missed them.
I've got to part 5 and seem to have missed them all as I didn't understand the notations in the Walkthrough
You pretty much have to go back through, as I recall.

The gallery was new this last release (maybe the one before...) so most of us had to go back on a speed run (or replay) to get it to populate. It didn't take that long if you had the hints to use. I do recall that there was one that wasn't showing properly (something about when they were having breakfast). This VN has had an issue with the mod syncing up right and sometimes one of the "hidden" items won't trigger properly when using the mod - one of them didn't allow you to "touch" the pineapple, even though you could see it, and this one didn't even show up on screen. That first one was fixed; the other is still a problem (was one of the 6.0 hidden items).

I've got saves now at all of the chapter ends that will make it easier to go back and get the "broken" ones when they get fixed in future releases.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
You pretty much have to go back through, as I recall.

The gallery was new this last release (maybe the one before...) so most of us had to go back on a speed run (or replay) to get it to populate. It didn't take that long if you had the hints to use. I do recall that there was one that wasn't showing properly (something about when they were having breakfast). This VN has had an issue with the mod syncing up right and sometimes one of the "hidden" items won't trigger properly when using the mod - one of them didn't allow you to "touch" the pineapple, even though you could see it, and this one didn't even show up on screen. That first one was fixed; the other is still a problem (was one of the 6.0 hidden items).

I've got saves now at all of the chapter ends that will make it easier to go back and get the "broken" ones when they get fixed in future releases.
thanks, yeah, I had a look around but couldn't see a way, so started from the top....but then I get to enjoy Skylar all over....yummy.
Skylar for me (so far) is definitely the girl for me...of the MILFs I'm hoping Valerie is going to look good naked, but so interested to get some naked Jackie at some time (definitely NOT 61 years old)

allilya

Jul 13, 2020
Multimode for version 0.6.0. Opens all scenes (you need to click the "unlock" button in the scene selection menu).

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
only recently noticed that pineapples come up in the secrets (just a couple so far)...does that mean the writer is a fan of the series 'Psych'? There were pineapples in every single episode somewhere in some form

4.80 star(s) 286 Votes